Author Topic: °Parashop° Closed indefinitely  (Read 72390 times)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
  • Trade Count: (0)
That's great! Is that one for someone or available to buy?

Offline Paranoid

It is a custom request for someone but it was something I always wanted to try.
I might make some curly limited editions because I have a limited stock of good curly cables, but that will be for later because I do not have the free time right now :)

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
is there an adapter for the cm storm quickfire rpaid?

Offline numerus

• Happy go lucky
so lovley :D  :p
KBC Poker II | HPE 87% | FILCO Majestouch 2 | Cherry G81-3000 | Marquardt MK | CM NovaTouch TKL | POK3R 

Offline Paranoid

I don't think you need an adapter for a CM QFR. That's just a male mini-usb to usb-a, is it not?

Thanks numerus ^^

Offline numerus

• Happy go lucky
I m sry that i dont order now, but i m now on moving in new Flat! next Moth will make orders for 3 Cables ;)
KBC Poker II | HPE 87% | FILCO Majestouch 2 | Cherry G81-3000 | Marquardt MK | CM NovaTouch TKL | POK3R 

Offline Paranoid

Haha no need to apologize :D congrats on the new flat ^^

Offline Glissant

I might make some curly limited editions because I have a limited stock of good curly cables, but that will be for later because I do not have the free time right now :)

In purple? DIBS! xD

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

In purple? DIBS! xD

second dibs
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
And it was my pleasure having you as a client ;) I'm glad you like them! I saw the pictures in the other thread first while looking around ^^ Keeping it standard black on black is pretty slick!

Here is a little something I made over the past days.
Say hello to Mister Curly:
Show Image

This won't be a regular thing though :D

Wowww Want
when/how much will these cost?

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
Need one of those filco mini usb! Maybe with a curly link cable too!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Rendom

And it was my pleasure having you as a client ;) I'm glad you like them! I saw the pictures in the other thread first while looking around ^^ Keeping it standard black on black is pretty slick!

Here is a little something I made over the past days.
Say hello to Mister Curly:
Show Image

This won't be a regular thing though :D

I would like one of those. Are you considering making those?
QFR - MX Blue

Offline Sai

thats so nice. great work indeed. please make more in the future.
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline Paranoid

All dibses have been noted :D but in all fairness, esoomenona had the first private dibs  :cool:

I only have a few good curled cables for this, and to be honest, it's a pain sleeving these ****ers :D I will be looking for some other curled cables that I can sleeve with Paracord as well because these are too thick. Let the hunt begin!

Pricing is not fixed yet so I cannot give an estimate right now. It will be a bit more expensive than a regular cable because it's more time consuming at it uses quite a bit of sleeving. And I won't be making a lot of these :) Else I won't like making cables anymore :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
All dibses have been noted :D but in all fairness, esoomenona had the first private dibs  :cool:

I only have a few good curled cables for this, and to be honest, it's a pain sleeving these ****ers :D I will be looking for some other curled cables that I can sleeve with Paracord as well because these are too thick. Let the hunt begin!

Pricing is not fixed yet so I cannot give an estimate right now. It will be a bit more expensive than a regular cable because it's more time consuming at it uses quite a bit of sleeving. And I won't be making a lot of these :) Else I won't like making cables anymore :D

what i took form this is

DIBS HAVE BEEN NOTED
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Rendom

Can I be one of the dibs? : p
QFR - MX Blue

Offline Paranoid

Haha sure :p A fair warning, this won't be for after a couple of weeks when things calm down for me :)

Offline waffochan

Is it too late to join in on the dibs? o:
Quote from: metalliqaz
Tenkeys are for accountants.

Offline Paranoid

you can always join the dibs, but I never planned on making that many curled cables ^^ I was thinking around 5 cables but I have 12 interested persons so far :p
We'll see if I ever get that far :)

Offline Sai

make one for me also pls :D

Offline rurushu

Hi Paranoid, can I join the dibs for the curled sleeved cable??
yours is awesome sick!!!!!!  :eek: :eek:

Offline Paranoid

Lol, I'll add you to "the list" but I don't even know if I'm going to make more than five of these :) we'll see how well it goes.

So, I've finished the last orders finally. Pics pics pics:

I really like these RCA connectors. I didn't stop until they were identical. They HAD to be perfect :D

And here is one before they got heatshrinked (heatshrunk?):

Offline Paranoid

__CABLES FOR SALE__

I have a few cables for sale at a cheaper price that I made from cancelled orders or in between cable making:

- Cable of 125cm sleeved with Paracord Galaxy
Gold USB-A with transparent housing and gold straight mini-USB with black housing
Price is €18 - SOLD

- Cable of 75cm sleeved with Paracord Salmon Pink
Silver USB-A (previous connector type with open backside) with transparent housing and silver straight mini-USB with black housing
Price is €12 - SOLD

Cable of 140cm sleeved with Paracord Black
Gold USB-A with transparent housing and gold straight mini-USB with black housing
Price is €19 - SOLD

- Cable for fullsized Filco sleeved with Paracord Black
Filco PCB connector to Female Mini-USB connector with strain relief
6cm outside of the case (showing 1cm of sleeve)
Price is €12. There are 3 available. - 1 SOLD, so 2 left

- Cable for TKL Filco sleeved with Paracord Black
Filco PCB connector to Female Mini-USB connector with strain relief
6cm outside of the case (showing 1cm of sleeve)
Price is €12. - SOLD

Shipping under 100gr is €4 for EU, €5 for WW. Shipping over 100gr is €7 for EU, €8 for WW. For shipment with tracking add €5.

« Last Edit: Sun, 23 June 2013, 13:22:19 by Paranoid »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
Cable for fullsized Filco! I want it! Where do I send da moneys!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline habitualapse

Show Image

BOOM

There seems to be a distinct lack of bunnies or bodies of water on those arms, my good man...

YGPM.
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TKL

Offline Sai

i want the curly one. :(

Offline Paranoid

Wow that went a lot faster than I thought :)

- 1x fullsized Filco, the TKL Filco cable and all the USB cables have been reserved.

Only 2 fullsized Filco cables remain :)

And the curly cables are fiction at the moment :p I need a break right now and I'm still waiting on other coiled cables to play with, and I'm restocking as well. So I couldn't make cables if I wanted to ^^
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2013, 06:34:41 by Paranoid »

Offline Wraul

Today I received some amazing cables from Paranoid.

The quality of the cables is superb.
My photo skills on the other hand, not so much.

It must have been a nightmare to sleeve this cable.

Thank you Paranoid. Enjoy your well earned break.

Offline Sai

it was you !!.  :p
a great cable that curly one is .

Offline Wraul

Guilty as charged :D
Yes it is really amazing.

I almost feel guilty though, to put Paranoid through the hard work it must have been to sleeve the cable.

Offline rurushu

Guilty as charged :D
Yes it is really amazing.

I almost feel guilty though, to put Paranoid through the hard work it must have been to sleeve the cable.
god... that coiled cable is awesome!!!!!

PS: please paranoid, please make this cable an option!!! or at least, let the dibbers have 'em!!  :p :p :p

Offline Rendom

Today I received some amazing cables from Paranoid.

The quality of the cables is superb.
My photo skills on the other hand, not so much.
Show Image

It must have been a nightmare to sleeve this cable.
Show Image

Thank you Paranoid. Enjoy your well earned break.

Holy shiii---
QFR - MX Blue

Offline Paranoid

Thanks for the nice review Wraul :) I have 12 ppl on the dibs list. I will take no more ^^ it will not be an option and I might not even be able to make one for everyone on the dibs list. I just don't have that many good curled cables :)
I received some smaller ones this week. But they really are a lot smaller than I thought :D kinda cute though. I'm going to try them out with Paracord.
And yes, it takes a really long time to sleeve curled cables! :D

I will be back in business in a few weeks. Still have to receive new components. I have some really cool ideas about making my own USB housings. Let's just say if it works out, I'll be taking this thing to a whole new level ^^

Offline Sai

ok !! i hope i am in the dibs list. :D

Offline Paranoid

Yes you are :)

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
Rad cables bro, I think I'll order a couple once you get back from your break!
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline Paranoid

Haah it's been a while guys! Taking a break from making cables can feel good for a bit haha :D I was also a bit fed up that the things that made my cables unique at the time were just being copied by everybody else. I'm talking about which connectors I use and then last thing was the curled cable. So yeah I had enough of that bull**** for a bit. Try coming up with something for yourself instead of just copying.. Sorry for the rant.

So here's a little update on what's coming:

I am going on vacation soon for a couple weeks so it's going to be a bit quiet. After that, somewhere mid July I will be back in business for the cable making! Last one I made was for a Phantom, see pic below.

Now keycap wise I've been making some molds for MX keycaps in Cherry profile but they are not perfect yet so I'm going to make them again so that will be delayed quite a bit.
What I did do is make some ALPS keycaps as you can see below. I'm really pleased with the result.
I'm sorry if the idea reminds you of a clicklack, there's only so much you can do with a simple keycap :D
The whole mold making process is already going on for some months but I don't have loads of free time and these things take a lot of effort and time to make. Anyways, see pics below for my first series which will be for sale later. I might make some more in the next two weeks. Still experimenting with colors and additives untill I find some cool stuff. So there's that.

So plans for the future, I have some really cool idea's for caps and cables that I cannot share yet but oh boy if I can find the time and means to make it happen (and if it works) that's going to be awesome! Sorry for getting your hopes up if nothing really happens :D
Besides from that I'll be making some more molded keycaps for ALPS and MX. I will be working on the Esc-row, WASD and arrow cluster. But that requires a lot more molds of course.
Cable business will continue as usual when I get back as I mentioned. I should be fully stocked again by then. I should also have some short and long curbled cables available but I have to contact the dibs list first for that to happen :)

So that's it for now. Back to normal life and enjoying the weather a bit as long as it lasts :) Time to take the bike out for a spin!

Have a good evening or day! Talk to you guys later.

Offline Paranoid

Now, I was also thinking about making my shop/experience a bit more professional with a new/better name or slogan/whatever and logo or something. I might make this into a contest where the idea that pleases me the most will receive something nice. What do you guys think?

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Haah it's been a while guys! Taking a break from making cables can feel good for a bit haha :D I was also a bit fed up that the things that made my cables unique at the time were just being copied by everybody else. I'm talking about which connectors I use and then last thing was the curled cable. So yeah I had enough of that bull**** for a bit. Try coming up with something for yourself instead of just copying.. Sorry for the rant.

So here's a little update on what's coming:

I am going on vacation soon for a couple weeks so it's going to be a bit quiet. After that, somewhere mid July I will be back in business for the cable making! Last one I made was for a Phantom, see pic below.

Now keycap wise I've been making some molds for MX keycaps in Cherry profile but they are not perfect yet so I'm going to make them again so that will be delayed quite a bit.
What I did do is make some ALPS keycaps as you can see below. I'm really pleased with the result.
I'm sorry if the idea reminds you of a clicklack, there's only so much you can do with a simple keycap :D
The whole mold making process is already going on for some months but I don't have loads of free time and these things take a lot of effort and time to make. Anyways, see pics below for my first series which will be for sale later. I might make some more in the next two weeks. Still experimenting with colors and additives untill I find some cool stuff. So there's that.

So plans for the future, I have some really cool idea's for caps and cables that I cannot share yet but oh boy if I can find the time and means to make it happen (and if it works) that's going to be awesome! Sorry for getting your hopes up if nothing really happens :D
Besides from that I'll be making some more molded keycaps for ALPS and MX. I will be working on the Esc-row, WASD and arrow cluster. But that requires a lot more molds of course.
Cable business will continue as usual when I get back as I mentioned. I should be fully stocked again by then. I should also have some short and long curbled cables available but I have to contact the dibs list first for that to happen :)

So that's it for now. Back to normal life and enjoying the weather a bit as long as it lasts :) Time to take the bike out for a spin!

Have a good evening or day! Talk to you guys later.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah baby, support!

Now, I was also thinking about making my shop/experience a bit more professional with a new/better name or slogan/whatever and logo or something. I might make this into a contest where the idea that pleases me the most will receive something nice. What do you guys think?

That sounds like a good contest, but I'm bad with the ideas. So good luck to whoever that wins!

Offline Howler

I have a CM Storm Trigger, which has a powered USB port. What are the odds that you could make a dual USB cable in one sleeve with them 'breaking' apart ~6" or so from the end. One end would have mini-USB for the keyboard, and the other would have a power plug for the Hub?

I'm envisioning a Y on both ends (one end has 2 USB-A plugs for the PC), all nicely sleeved. I get tired of having to run an extra power supply cable to my keyboard, and the extra 500mA from the USB port should work well.

Offline Paranoid

Hi Howler, sorry for the late response! It's possible that I can make something like this. I need to find something proper to place at the Y splitting though. I already have some ideas but haven't tried those out yet. So you want a male mini-usb and male USB-A on one side and two male USB-A connectors on the other side, correct? We can discuss this through PM to not flood the thread :) Cheers!

And thanks for the continued support deSheol ^^

Offline Paranoid

First round of ALPS keycaps up for sale!
For the very first round, no limit per person. In the future there will be a limit depending if they are unique caps or series.
Currently there are  three of each! Note that these are personally crafted molds and keycaps so tiny imperfections and differences are definitely possible. But hey, that also makes each of them unique!

Price is €15 per keycap.
Shipping as usual, €4 for Europe, €5 the rest of the world. Tracking is also available.
Payment will be done through Paypal.
First come, first serve. Also offerend on DT :)

Offline y0fate

• The Holy CBass.
First round of ALPS keycaps up for sale!
For the very first round, no limit per person. In the future there will be a limit depending if they are unique caps or series.
Currently there are  three of each! Note that these are personally crafted molds and keycaps so tiny imperfections and differences are definitely possible. But hey, that also makes each of them unique!

Show Image

Price is €15 per keycap.
Shipping as usual, €4 for Europe, €5 the rest of the world. Tracking is also available.
Payment will be done through Paypal.
First come, first serve. Also offerend on DT :)
I am interested in a cap  :D
"No"- Greed

Offline Paranoid

Re: °Paranoid° First round of custom ALPS keycaps is live!
« Reply #243 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 12:50:55 »
I am interested in a cap  :D

You have a PM my good man :)

Offline Paranoid

Re: °Paranoid° First round of custom ALPS keycaps is live!
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 13:26:05 »
Boing boing!

Some curled cables popped up  :o

These are little cute curly cables that I felt like making. They're not very long but they can be expended quite a bit.

This one is sleeved with Paracord Candy Cane with a micro-usb connector. Good for connecting micro-usb devices like your phone for example. The dimensions are about 8cm straight - 11 cm compressed coil - 8cm straight. The coil can extend to about 50cm. Since it's singled sleeved and Paracord it's still pretty bouncy and can return easily into it's curled state.

This one is up for sale for only €30!   :)

I also made an extra special one! As if the previous wasn't special enough   :confused:
This one has double sleeving! That's right people, doublemundoooo (invented word, check!). The first layer is sleeved with Green Paracord and the second one with white MDPC, resulting in a glowing green effect.

It's the same cable as the previous one but since it's double sleeved and has the MDPC it's a little bit more stubborn and thick so in it's natural position it's a bit longer. The dimensions are about 8cm straight - 16 cm compressed coil - 8cm straight. The coil can extend to about 45cm. It still comes back pretty decently but it needs some help for the final centimers  ;)
This one has a Mini-USB connector so you can connect it to your favourite mini-usb devices or even your keyboard.

This fun little cable is up for sale for only €35!   :cool: He has found a home!

That's all for now! I also still have two female mini-usb Filco cables left for a fullsized Filco :)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38068.msg905893#msg905893
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2013, 07:12:40 by Paranoid »

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
Re: °Paranoid° ALPS keycaps and cables that go BOING, whuaaat?
« Reply #245 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 15:46:22 »
When will the order form be back available?

Offline evolyn

« Reply #246 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 17:48:56 »
the green one is so nice
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
« Reply #247 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 17:54:23 »
These curled cables are so badass! That green one would go prefect with some mint gum ;D
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #248 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 06:50:15 »
Thanks guys :) the beautiful green one is sold! The curled candycane is still looking for a home ;)

The order form will be back up the 20-21st of July :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #249 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 12:56:47 »
Got some additions to the sleeves. Three extra colors of MDPC and some colored Paracord:

With this and all the components back in stock I could finally make an interesting request for an Ergodox kit:

That's all for now :)