Author Topic: S FL Wildlife  (Read 2067 times)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
S FL Wildlife
« on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:02:43 »

It's about to get real.  My cat and iguana have been facing off (between the glass hurricane door in my office) for the past hour.  There's an entire troop of iguanas that live behind my house (approximately 5).  This is one of the smaller ones.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: S FL Wildlife
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:03:47 »
$5 on the iguana. He looks mean

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:04:17 »
haha, thats great. I heard they eat those in Mexico and other parts of the world and they're quite tasty. Put that bad boy on the bbq and make some taco's.  :))

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:07:15 »

The iguana keeps whipping the window with its tail.  It's meaner than a mofo.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:08:14 »
haha, thats great. I heard they eat those in Mexico and other parts of the world and they're quite tasty. Put that bad boy on the bbq and make some taco's.  :))

Is it lunch time yet? :D

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:09:43 »

The iguana keeps whipping the window with its tail.  It's meaner than a mofo.

Well what's your cat doing? I need real time feedback so I can properly place my bets!

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:10:20 »

Is it lunch time yet? :D

Nothing says homecookin' like mama 'KIMbO's iguana. 

| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline iri

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 13:59:47 »
$100 on the cat.
after the cat wins, please make iguana chili and send it to me.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 01:56:28 »
If that door wasn't there, neither would the cat be.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 02:01:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's about to get real.  My cat and iguana have been facing off (between the glass hurricane door in my office) for the past hour.  There's an entire troop of iguanas that live behind my house (approximately 5).  This is one of the smaller ones.

LOL.  What part of south FL are you in?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline morpheus

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 08:17:32 »
Mmmm someone's having a bbq to-nite.

edit: $1000 on the cat.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 14:32:09 »
NOPE.JPG
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.