Author Topic: ISO Pok3R Problems with corus-kb  (Read 1530 times)

Offline againer

ISO Pok3R Problems with corus-kb
« on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 07:57:51 »
I wonder how your journy with an iso pok3r is going.
On my side: I reccived an ANSI instead of a iso pok3r(DE layout) Corus-kb wrote me an email before that. Corus-kb told me to refuse the package if i have to pay VAT. There was no VAT to pay, so i accepted the package. Corus-Kb then told me they would send me me the correct iso pok3r so that it would be delivered in 7 Days. But guess what. Nothing happened.
Later they changed their mind, and wanted me to send it directly to a customer before they would send me my Pok3r. I told them I would loose paypal buyer protection when I do so. Corus-kb were extremly mal informed, or did try to trick me. But they told me that the email-communication would be enough for paypal. That is NOT true, if you want to keep paypal buyers protection you may only return the item to the address that is written on paypal.
Now I will have to open a case on paypal to solve the problem.
BTW during the conversation they even told me that all was my fault they told me I should not have accepted the package ( but they instructed me to do so!)

I could not open a case on paypal myselfe, i only could escalate it directly. When i googled this issue, I found several infos, that this would happen if the paypal account of the company would be freezed!
Oh and i forgott to mention, that the other customer is awaiting his keyboard in about 10 Days. The shipping would take 10-20 Days and corrus-kb does not offer a solution right now, so that the poor other customer has to wait way longer. Corrus-kb should know this, but they do not seam to care about him ( or any customer ) too much
How did your journey went so far?

I did discuss this toppic on reddit too:
http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/38crsw/coruskb_messed_up_to_send_iso_pok3r_isoansi_pok3r/

( not sure if this is the matching sub-forum)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: ISO Pok3R Problems with corus-kb
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 11:25:02 »
Wrong sub. This is off topic, you want keyboards.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline againer

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 16:55:36 »
I was not really sure, can a mod plz move it to keyboards then?

Offline wntrmt

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 13:55:15 »
Gotta chime in here after my recent experience with corus-kb customer support.

In short, corus-kb's customer support is extremly poor. I ordered a black Pok3r ANSI-US, MX-Clear board about three weeks ago. Not only did they fail to inform me that contrary to the information provided on their website none of their Pok3rs seem to be available right now, but after inquiring about the shipping status they also keep telling me "we will ship next week".

If somebody from corus-kb reads this: Don't list items as "in stock" when they are clearly NOT. Also tell your customers about any delays after they have paid you. I have honestly had better customer experiences ordering my stuff via group buy here on geekhack or just about anywhere.