Author Topic: GHers have real lives.  (Read 12326 times)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Re: GHers have real lives.
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 15:04:40 »
dat family keeping me from posting other than from the office :) Weekends are the worst.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #101 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:43:23 »
This place dead even with cc being around. What are y'all doing? Holiday shopping? Spending time with loved ones?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:44:03 »
This place dead even with cc being around. What are y'all doing? Holiday shopping? Spending time with loved ones?

I'm here m9

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:45:54 »

I'm here m9

You a solid GHer. These weekday warriors... meh.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:47:12 »

I'm here m9

home alone till xmas eve gotta have something to do

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:47:59 »
I get to go enjoy the musical stylings of a Spanish church in about an hour. I need you all to step it up and entertain me to keep my mind off of it. My kids dance studio needs to get a new neighbor.  :blank:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #106 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:49:50 »

I'm here m9

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:51:06 »

I'm here m9

Show Image

Done that, it's not as much fun in a flat tho... So now I'm just eating malted milk buscuits and Nutella

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #108 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:53:49 »
I get to go enjoy the musical stylings of a Spanish church in about an hour. I need you all to step it up and entertain me to keep my mind off of it. My kids dance studio needs to get a new neighbor.  :blank:

See. You have a real life. You are doing stuff with kids. But somehow you still GH. Also very good top choice established senior member.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #109 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:05:58 »
Also inanis... I'm back to HHKB. Sending your board back. Excuse the pubes. Although you probably seen those before on the QFR I sent you.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #110 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:08:10 »

See. You have a real life. You are doing stuff with kids. But somehow you still GH. Also very good top choice established senior member.
I do what I can... And "real life" is relative. I have to sit and listen to the nutcracker music compete with the (terrible) chior music. Every week they fight over who can be the loudest. So I've gotta ask...is this really living?

Also inanis... I'm back to HHKB. Sending your board back. Excuse the pubes. Although you probably seen those before on the QFR I sent you.

Looking forward to incoming pubes.  ;)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #111 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:10:19 »
Every week they fight over who can be the loudest. So I've gotta ask...is this really living?

That is EXACTLY what living is. Pissing contest.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #112 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:13:13 »
I'm here. I've invested a fair amount of time in trying to anticipate clackman's sale already, what's another day…

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #113 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:14:02 »
I'm here. I've invested a fair amount of time in trying to anticipate clackman's sale already, what's another day…

Wooooop! Now it is a party. My fav pirate is here. I hope you win every and all clacks.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #114 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:41:02 »
I avoided the radnelac last time. Maybe if I'm on and it pops up I'll give it a go. And I'm at the studio, surrounded by the din. Someone save me!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #115 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 10:46:19 »
I avoided the radnelac last time. Maybe if I'm on and it pops up I'll give it a go. And I'm at the studio, surrounded by the din. Someone save me!

I'll wake your arse up if I'm up.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #116 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 18:01:25 »
I'm dealing with finals. I will be more active over winter break with more free time.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #117 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 18:15:27 »
IRC is where the cool kids hang out

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #118 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 18:18:00 »
the cool kids

"Cool" and "kids" in the same sentence - LMFAO
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #119 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 03:46:13 »
the cool kids

"Cool" and "kids" in the same sentence - LMFAO

Are kids still cool these days?

Or are they all too busy being hipsters to be cool? :))

PS. Congrats on 6000 posts :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #120 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 08:12:02 »
IRC is where the cool kids hang out

IRC is where the cool kids get banned