Author Topic: My new Poker 2 and braided cable from Pexon - mini review + pic  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Beelzebro

My new Poker 2 and braided cable from Pexon - mini review + pic
« on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 11:32:43 »
Received this beauty from Pexon on Tuesday and I've had it for a few days now so I thought I'd post a pic and a short review. I won't bother going into too much detail about the keyboard itself because there are loads of reviews for Poker 2s out there already, I'll just say it's a fantastically solid keyboard with no flex in it at all. The keycaps are thick PBT and feel awesome and the programmability is really handy. I have the pn layer set up with arrow keys on IJKL and also a few tweaks for starcraft 2. I chose red switches and am very happy with the choice. The linearity is perfect for gaming but I also really like it for typing. I had a Filco with browns in the past and loved it, but now I've experienced reds I definitely prefer them. They're similar but feel smoother and 'cleaner' when pressed. Here's a picture of the board:

I also got a braided USB cable which you can just about make out at the top left of the pic. (sorry for the awful quality, my DSLR broke so I'm stuck using my phone camera for now  :(). The cable is very well made and has a nice amount of flex in it. Certainly a nice upgrade from the bog standard cable that is bundled with the keyboard.

As for the service, I would highly recommend buying from Pexon and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. He was easy to reach (via pm on these forums) and responsive, and overall a great guy. The keyboard also shipped quickly and the price was very reasonable.

Thanks Pexon :)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Re: My new Poker 2 and braided cable from Pexon - mini review + pic
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 11:56:20 »
Brilliant! Glad you are happy with it dude!  :thumb: