Author Topic: ABS Color Rings are still sold out, and the PBT Color Rings are $200!?  (Read 32574 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
^ What is up with this?
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline VinnyCordeiro

Yeah, also saw that. Last month I sent an email for them, that's the answer Melissa gave me:

Thanks for the request! We unfortunately are no longer going to be offering full color rings, but instead individual color chips. We hope to have these available in a few weeks.
Thanks!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Yeah, also saw that. Last month I sent an email for them, that's the answer Melissa gave me:

Thanks for the request! We unfortunately are no longer going to be offering full color rings, but instead individual color chips. We hope to have these available in a few weeks.
Thanks!

If they just had scans of the colors, RGB/CMYK values, or PMS numbers for the colors, it would make life so much easier.  Having to buy individual color chips will make people even less likely to go with them unless they make them dirt cheap.

Offline wlhlm

• ~

Thanks!

If they just had scans of the colors, RGB/CMYK values, or PMS numbers for the colors, it would make life so much easier.  Having to buy individual color chips will make people even less likely to go with them unless they make them dirt cheap.
Aren't the scans in the Deskthority wiki accurate enough?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
They're close but not perfect.  I've played with both and the actual chips are more accurate than the DT scans.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Signature Plastics will soon be selling ABS colors by the chip instead of a ring, and hopefully they will do this with PBT soon, but it is also kind of frustrating since there isn't a current way to obtain them

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Signature Plastics will soon be selling ABS colors by the chip instead of a ring, and hopefully they will do this with PBT soon, but it is also kind of frustrating since there isn't a current way to obtain them

They have been doing this all along. I purchased PBT rings individually when I still having failing GB's...
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!