Author Topic: [GB] WCK Deskmats - Shipping!  (Read 4298 times)

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
[GB] WCK Deskmats - Shipping!
« on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 22:05:26 »
Hey everyone!

We're proud to announce that the WCK Deskmat is now live!

Many of you are likely wondering what WCK stands for, and it stands for World Central Kitchen, a nonprofit organization dedicated to delivering hot and fresh meals to people in need of them.

If there's one thing that unites us all, it's a mutual love of food. And after all, food is the universal language!

100% of proceeds from this group buy will be donated to the charity, and that money will go towards providing thousands of people across the globe with hot meals.

With the COVID-19 pandemic putting many in a difficult situation, charities like the World Central Kitchen play a key role in making sure that no man or woman goes hungry.

Click your regional vendor below to join!

Eniigma Keyboards | USA | $20
ApexKeyboards | CA | $28 CAD
MyKeyboard | EU | €21 VAT inclusive
protoTypist | UK | £19 VAT inclusive
Monokei | SEA | $30 SGD
DailyClack | AU | $28 AUD

Big thanks to @goldiwolfi for designing this mat, who did an incredible job of turning our vision into a reality.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 November 2020, 09:35:00 by eniigma »

Offline xine007

Re: [GB] WCK Deskmats - GB Live!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 10:59:34 »
Showed this to my local non-kb friends and we're going to order together :D It's great that enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts alike can enjoy this!

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
Re: [GB] WCK Deskmats - GB Live!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 20:47:23 »
Showed this to my local non-kb friends and we're going to order together :D It's great that enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts alike can enjoy this!
<3 Thanks for the support! I had hoped that this was something that people of all backgrounds could get behind, regardless of if you're into keebs or not  :D