Author Topic: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPED & FINISHED  (Read 139127 times)

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
Re: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPING 13.11.19
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 05:33:27 »
These issues have been flagged and a RCA will be run.

I have made a thread in our forum for transparency to do a follow up on as soon as I hear back from the head office.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103620.0

Cheers

Thanks for tuning in Andy, highly appreciated

I finally received my kits, overall i am super happy, feels to good to be true to finally be able to use WoB & BoW with a correct layout :p

The "biggest" concern i can see is the same issue as @Prelim posted.

But, do feel free to post pics to help with a possible root cause analysis run by GMK

Cheers!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #251 on: Fri, 20 December 2019, 21:49:08 »
What is the status of the shipping process? I did not get my order yet. Dixiemech is not accessible to get any feedback, at least, I have not find a way to do it. I cannot access the Discord due to some technical issues with my account, either. Do you guys have any tip?
Edit: I sent an email to DixieMech and they replay in a minute. Wow! that was a real quick answer. They have not received the caps from Europe yet. This may be useful for the few that ordered this set within ConUS or the Americas.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 December 2019, 22:26:21 by ideus »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #252 on: Sat, 21 December 2019, 05:04:36 »
What is the status of the shipping process? I did not get my order yet. Dixiemech is not accessible to get any feedback, at least, I have not find a way to do it. I cannot access the Discord due to some technical issues with my account, either. Do you guys have any tip?
Edit: I sent an email to DixieMech and they replay in a minute. Wow! that was a real quick answer. They have not received the caps from Europe yet. This may be useful for the few that ordered this set within ConUS or the Americas.

I am sorry to hear the kits haven't been delivered yet :(

Let me check the status of them with mykb.eu

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #253 on: Sat, 21 December 2019, 08:50:12 »

It would help a lot. For the record: DixieMech guys are very professional. I am glad that I choose it for my order.

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
« Reply #254 on: Sat, 21 December 2019, 22:51:34 »

Same issue here (though I got the ones from you!)

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #255 on: Sun, 22 December 2019, 03:55:00 »

Same issue here (though I got the ones from you!)

yo, check your PMs, your tracking number says delivered????

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #256 on: Sun, 22 December 2019, 04:40:21 »

It would help a lot. For the record: DixieMech guys are very professional. I am glad that I choose it for my order.

Yea Dixie has been great to help, I personally bow and owe him a huge hug and thanks for helping bringing custom languages around the world!

Since we are in holiday mode the next few days, i am gonna wait until after Xmas to get a update on the US orders, they work nonstop at mykb and should have the next few days off imo :)

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 December 2019, 04:42:13 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #257 on: Sun, 22 December 2019, 09:40:18 »

Yea Dixie has been great to help, I personally bow and owe him a huge hug and thanks for helping bringing custom languages around the world!

Since we are in holiday mode the next few days, i am gonna wait until after Xmas to get a update on the US orders, they work nonstop at mykb and should have the next few days off imo :)

Thank you for your help. I always say that the best of ISO is its RETURN key.  :thumb:

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #258 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 05:14:20 »

Thank you for your help. I always say that the best of ISO is its RETURN key.  :thumb:

Ofc it is! :p

-
Regarding US orders, quick update. I chatted briefly with mykb.eu, they should be moving soon. Sorry for the delay on these..
The reason for the delay is that there where a few kits short from the total GMK order. They have been trying to resolve that before shipping out the US orders.

« Last Edit: Fri, 27 December 2019, 05:16:11 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #259 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 08:23:25 »

Ofc it is! :p

-
Regarding US orders, quick update. I chatted briefly with mykb.eu, they should be moving soon. Sorry for the delay on these..
The reason for the delay is that there where a few kits short from the total GMK order. They have been trying to resolve that before shipping out the US orders.

No problem here. I want my upcoming Alcatel set more than this, haha. Well, I still want this but the Alcatel is dope.

Offline Zylkan

« Reply #260 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 09:13:17 »
No problem here. I want my upcoming Alcatel set more than this, haha. Well, I still want this but the Alcatel is dope.

What Alcatel is that if you don't mind me asking ? Is it the mmk?
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 December 2019, 09:17:14 by Zylkan »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 09:32:41 »

What Alcatel is that if you don't mind me asking ? Is it the mmk?

THIS

Offline Prelim

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 10:16:08 »
alcatel mmk only for the alphas I presume, cause it's an unusable set like it is and you can't mix them with anything else (OG colorway) :(
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 10:20:26 »
alcatel mmk only for the alphas I presume, cause it's an unusable set like it is and you can't mix them with anything else (OG color) :(

I will build a custom without the Nordic characters that I use infrequently to write in English, Spanish and French. They will be in an FN layer and allow me to save a full column.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #264 on: Fri, 21 February 2020, 13:20:29 »
did dixiemech ever ship these?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #265 on: Sat, 22 February 2020, 07:59:48 »
I got mine just three days ago from Dixie. I live out of ConUS, so yours should reach you soon.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #266 on: Mon, 24 February 2020, 05:34:38 »
I got mine just three days ago from Dixie. I live out of ConUS, so yours should reach you soon.

Cool, good to see these finally go out across the big pond!

sry for the late reply wixx, i was waiting on a confirmation that the kits had been shipped from mykeeb out to dixie. They did that in start of January. If you haven't got it yet let me know and i can reach out to dixie.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 February 2020, 07:02:38 by RETURNISO »

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 24 February 2020, 08:16:09 »
Got mine.
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #268 on: Mon, 24 February 2020, 08:56:15 »

sry for the late reply wixx, i was waiting on a confirmation that the kits had been shipped from mykeeb out to dixie. They did that in start of January. If you haven't got it yet let me know and i can reach out to dixie.

Thank you for running this group buy. It should be only me, but white on black caps feel sooo awesome. Now typing on these beauties. I do not know if it is the pigments but I feel these caps denser than beige.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 15:48:12 »

Thank you for running this group buy. It should be only me, but white on black caps feel sooo awesome. Now typing on these beauties. I do not know if it is the pigments but I feel these caps denser than beige.

Black is ofc a heavier substance :D And your welcome ideus! sorry you guys had to wait a bit longer..

Got mine.

Awesome! Enjoy mate :)

-
Regarding the crooked legends, I gonna try to do some comparison shots. I just didn't have proper time yet. For does of us on the Norde kit wagon, the same issues was on the Oblivion Norde kit, really wanna try stop this for MoDoL if possible.

Offline tobiasvl

• ISO 9995
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 16:23:12 »
Regarding the crooked legends, I gonna try to do some comparison shots. I just didn't have proper time yet. For does of us on the Norde kit wagon, the same issues was on the Oblivion Norde kit, really wanna try stop this for MoDoL if possible.
Were there crooked legends in this set? Or are you talking about the Icon Mods here?

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #271 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 16:46:03 »
Were there crooked legends in this set? Or are you talking about the Icon Mods here?

yea, some legends have been reported slightly titled. Punctuation is hanging a bit.
Looks like it's the same on my oblivion norde, punctuation especially.

A few have posted some pics:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99984.msg2835940#msg2835940
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99984.msg2835976#msg2835976
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99984.msg2836013#msg2836013

Offline tobiasvl

• ISO 9995
Re: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPED & FINISHED
« Reply #272 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 05:18:54 »
I think I must have missed page 5 in this thread completely, lol. Thanks

Offline Prelim

« Reply #273 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 17:22:03 »
using my addon, just some pics:

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline yhs

« Reply #274 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 19:06:32 »
If someone wants to part with their sets, hit me up

Offline E-ant

• ISO
« Reply #275 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 07:01:49 »
Also, say someone from the UK is interested in splitting their WOB kit and letting me buy some of the nordic keys. Let me know.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 March 2020, 07:06:28 by E-ant »

Offline Revilos

« Reply #276 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 03:49:28 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 September 2021, 05:53:23 by Revilos »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #277 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 21:59:40 »
@returniso my respects for you for running this awesome set. You overcame the street wisdom on Nordeuk never reaching MoQ. A new challenge is ahead of you though: Second round, including beige? dolch?

Offline Rexcramer

« Reply #278 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 03:40:21 »
@returniso my respects for you for running this awesome set. You overcame the street wisdom on Nordeuk never reaching MoQ. A new challenge is ahead of you though: Second round, including beige? dolch?

How about Olivia and Handarbeit? :thumb:

Offline Prelim

« Reply #279 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 05:00:09 »

I already asked for Nordeukk++ Dolch, but I don't know if he will run it.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #280 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 05:02:41 »
I would be in for a dolch-set also. One that matches LightningXI's Dolch R5.

Offline Prelim

« Reply #281 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 06:18:58 »
x2!

Offline jihadu

« Reply #282 on: Mon, 13 July 2020, 14:49:39 »
X3

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #283 on: Mon, 13 July 2020, 15:47:07 »
ReturnISO is silent so far. Yet, we, interested parties, seem to be scarce. Not godspeed on the endevour.

Offline yhs

« Reply #284 on: Mon, 13 July 2020, 19:21:46 »

Well Olivia++ did have a NorDe/int kit. But despite 4K bases sold it didn’t reach MoQ.

Offline andtar2

« Reply #285 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 02:13:05 »

Well Olivia++ did have a NorDe/int kit. But despite 4K bases sold it didn’t reach MoQ.

No, Olivia++ did not have a NorDe/int kit, it had a ISO/UK kit

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #286 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 03:00:33 »
R2 is being worked on ( WOB ONLY for ++), i finally found someone to help with the renders :thumb: Soon TM ( life a little busy )

« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2020, 03:06:26 by RETURNISO »

Offline Prelim

« Reply #287 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 13:11:47 »
Will the R2 include Dolch?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #288 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 19:01:17 »
R2 is being worked on ( WOB ONLY for ++), i finally found someone to help with the renders :thumb: Soon TM ( life a little busy )

Dolch. Dolch. Dolch.  :thumb:

Offline yhs

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 15 July 2020, 16:18:47 »

No, Olivia++ did not have a NorDe/int kit, it had a ISO/UK kit

I stand corrected. Scary low number of ISO/UK sold compared to the number of bases tho.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #290 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:47:46 »
I went all in for Dolch R5 so I'm really hoping for a Dolch NorDeUk now.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 09:34:44 »
I've have had a fully brand-new Dolch set sitting in a shelf for over four years now. If a Nord set comes to live, it may see the light and some use, otherwise, I may need to sell it to a better home.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #292 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 04:20:42 »
This makes me feel bad that I wasn't able to offer a NordeUK kit for R5. My sincerest apologies to those who have expressed interest.

I will support a kit if it happens for the colorway (CC/CP to be specific).

Offline Prelim

« Reply #293 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 04:37:34 »
indeed @LightningXI, and sorry for not have spoken with you in advance to the GB but we were really hoping to @RETURNISO to run a OG Dolch Nordeuk++ kit.

Lets see what can be done now, I do know that @RETURNISO wants to make a R2 WoB kit, so maybe it can be run a R1 Dolch is paralle (the inicial GB also run 2 kits, WoB and BoW).

Cheers to all  :thumb:

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 05:19:06 »
indeed @LightningXI, and sorry for not have spoken with you in advance to the GB but we were really hoping to @RETURNISO to run a OG Dolch Nordeuk++ kit.

Lets see what can be done now, I do know that @RETURNISO wants to make a R2 WoB kit, so maybe it can be run a R1 Dolch is paralle (the inicial GB also run 2 kits, WoB and BoW).

Cheers to all  :thumb:

Yes, that would be so great.

This makes me feel bad that I wasn't able to offer a NordeUK kit for R5. My sincerest apologies to those who have expressed interest.

I will support a kit if it happens for the colorway (CC/CP to be specific).

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #295 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 11:13:32 »
End of the week, ill have the IC up in some kind of format ;D and then we look at bb Dolch :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2020, 11:29:27 by RETURNISO »

Offline Prelim

« Reply #296 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 15:43:50 »
thanks for the heads up mate!

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #297 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 15:51:59 »
Here you go gents  :thumb: made it phew  :)

IC FOR R2

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=107995.0

Offline herberthaul

• phentermine alternatives
Keep us posted if you are able to distribute some from Denmark.
I placed an order with mykeyboard.eu, and I ended up paying more for the add-on than I paid for my entire GMK WoB kit :))

If you ordered GMK Minimal before the set got live, you can reach out to mykeyboard.eu and ask them to ship the set + the add-on kit together  :thumb:
Just reach out on contact@mykeyboard.eu and they will help you with the multiple orders :)

haha confused sorry, BoW/WoB :confused:

The framerate was a bit shaky in places

Offline JohnBerg

• phenq before and after
Keep us posted if you are able to distribute some from Denmark.
I placed an order with mykeyboard.eu, and I ended up paying more for the add-on than I paid for my entire GMK WoB kit :))

If you ordered GMK Minimal before the set got live, you can reach out to mykeyboard.eu and ask them to ship the set + the add-on kit together  :thumb:
Just reach out on contact@mykeyboard.eu and they will help you with the multiple orders :)

haha confused sorry, BoW/WoB :confused:

The framerate was a bit shaky in places

lmao this confusion may lead shaky