Author Topic: pbt doubleshot keycaps backlight  (Read 2667 times)

Offline johncrypto2

pbt doubleshot keycaps backlight
« on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 18:12:19 »
hi guys , i think of replacing my current keycaps ( kaihl blue switches ).can you suggest me a set a set of keycaps for a full sized keyboard .i want the set to be out of black pbt doubleshot keycaps with transparent lettering in order to have a white backlight shine through the letters. also i want the texture kinda rough (not smooth) and the font not have any weird characteristics (totally normal letters without any ''gamery'' icons).maximum price around 30$ from a reputable eshop
thank you for your time

Offline WallofYawn

Re: pbt doubleshot keycaps backlight
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 19:23:25 »
Amazon.com. PBT backlit keycaps. Go wild. Good luck on finding a font you like.

Offline seville57

Re: pbt doubleshot keycaps backlight
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:06:37 »
hi guys , i think of replacing my current keycaps ( kaihl blue switches ).can you suggest me a set a set of keycaps for a full sized keyboard .i want the set to be out of black pbt doubleshot keycaps with transparent lettering in order to have a white backlight shine through the letters. also i want the texture kinda rough (not smooth) and the font not have any weird characteristics (totally normal letters without any ''gamery'' icons).maximum price around 30$ from a reputable eshop
thank you for your time
Little over your budget but you can take a look here: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3050

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2573

Here is a bad picture of my old black ISO/Nordic Ducky Shine 3 k - board with White LEDs, the keycaps are Ducky:s original ABS set you got with the k - board.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:32:55 by seville57 »