Author Topic: [GB] Think6.5° | 65% Custom Keyboard (completed)  (Read 251611 times)

Offline kiandelmundo

Just filled out an order sheet for a pc version lol am i too late or is it still open?

Offline Bhk1004

Just filled out an order sheet for a pc version lol am i too late or is it still open?

Itll be open till 30th.

Offline Zurg Eon

Does compatible integrated plate support hotswap PCB? Or will backspace, enter and shift switches not be secure enough?

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Does compatible integrated plate support hotswap PCB? Or will backspace, enter and shift switches not be secure enough?

Compatible does not support hotswap PCB. It will be a compatible soldering PCB.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
A few images if you mix and match PC + alu or alu + pc

Offline Aznguyen316

Oh weird, several people have compatible layout option and then are ordering an extra Hotswap PCB on the order list.  I actually just changed mine last night to this set up. 

How do I make a change to my change lol

*edit* I can edit my response via the email I got last night, so I'll do that now.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 12:35:32 by Aznguyen316 »

Offline cygnus21

I filled out a form last night and dont see my name on the spreadsheet. I dont want to end up double ordering. Should I fill it out again?

Offline Zurg Eon

Oh weird, several people have compatible layout option and then are ordering an extra Hotswap PCB on the order list.  I actually just changed mine last night to this set up. 

*edit* I can edit my response via the email I got last night, so I'll do that now.
This was my thinking as well. Guess I'll change to ANSI with an extra solder PCB then. Are those who have this setup (compatible with extra hotswap PCP) not aware it's not compatible?

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

In theory you could use hotswap (ansi) on compatible, but it won’t allow you to do compatible layout. Hotswap is ANSI fixed layout only

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

This was my thinking as well. Guess I'll change to ANSI with an extra solder PCB then. Are those who have this setup (compatible with extra hotswap PCP) not aware it's not compatible?

Correct, the hotswap pcb does not have a compatible version.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
I filled out a form last night and dont see my name on the spreadsheet. I dont want to end up double ordering. Should I fill it out again?

I just updated it. Thanks!

Offline cygnus21

I just updated it. Thanks!

Awesome, Thank you

Offline steamykeebs

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really wish there was a way to do this without ordering 2 keyboards.  This is my preferred setup.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really wish there was a way to do this without ordering 2 keyboards.  This is my preferred setup.

Sorry brother, it would require a bit too much work for manufacturing and sorting. Hope you understand.

Offline gl0w

Is the spreadsheet for the order modifications updated to any changes? I ask this because I modified my order, but I didn't see any changes on the spreadsheet. I am worried I may have filled it out incorrectly.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Better raffle re additional pc badge giveaway:

6.5% of all orders will receive a clear pc badge for free. Raffle only.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Is the spreadsheet for the order modifications updated to any changes? I ask this because I modified my order, but I didn't see any changes on the spreadsheet. I am worried I may have filled it out incorrectly.

hey brother, I will wait till the end of day Saturday to start batch processing it. Please do not worry :) You can actually view your submitted modification request :)

Offline Hell-es

Really sad that it isn‘t possible to order tops separately... that alu wavez really has me... but can‘t afford a second keyboard.

Round 2 for christmas ;) ?

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
Re: [GB] Think6.5° | 65% Custom Keyboard (ending 4/30)
« Reply #268 on: Sat, 27 April 2019, 11:57:03 »
thank you everyone for the support, the GB will end on April 30, and we will start the invoicing on Sunday.

Offline steamykeebs

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry brother, it would require a bit too much work for manufacturing and sorting. Hope you understand.

Yeah, I totally get it.  This is shaping up to be a very large GB so I can only imagine the work involved to get everything sorted and shipped.  Can't blame you for not wanting to add extra work for a handful of people especially since you already work really hard for this community across several GBs.

Offline Hell-es

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah, I totally get it.  This is shaping up to be a very large GB so I can only imagine the work involved to get everything sorted and shipped.  Can't blame you for not wanting to add extra work for a handful of people especially since you already work really hard for this community across several GBs.

Same here - but  big big  :thumb: :thumb: for handling this huge GB and all the good communication

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for your understanding. As this is my own GB, I really want to keep the timeline. No one likes delays!
Also, all those other GBs I helped pro bono. I’m not going to make a profit out of this GB either.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #272 on: Sat, 27 April 2019, 20:46:45 »
More SA profile pictures:

218097-0

218099-1

Offline roshinichi

« Reply #273 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 01:08:14 »
I registered an account just for this thread!
I'm in

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #274 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 03:44:36 »
I registered an account just for this thread!
I'm in

Thanks brother! Much appreciated.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #275 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 03:47:38 »
All current orders' changes have been made and all the entries that requested cancellation have been removed from the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lWL9NhzX60TitIBWhYw9xZvKncZJd80CJ0XnSDy0Ei0/

We will finalize an automated excel sheet and start invoicing. From now on, later joiners will be placed on a waitlist for unpaid orders. Also, we have updated the giveaway raffle for GB participants to include many PC badges, in addition to existing raffles.
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 April 2019, 03:50:08 by oldcat »

Offline stevevu2816

« Reply #276 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 08:03:28 »
All current orders' changes have been made and all the entries that requested cancellation have been removed from the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lWL9NhzX60TitIBWhYw9xZvKncZJd80CJ0XnSDy0Ei0/

We will finalize an automated excel sheet and start invoicing. From now on, later joiners will be placed on a waitlist for unpaid orders. Also, we have updated the giveaway raffle for GB participants to include many PC badges, in addition to existing raffles.
my submission for the modification seem has not changed, this is the form that i submitted last time
but still be same in the sheet above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #277 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 09:56:56 »
老猫,NICE !
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
New order spreadsheet has been updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rOTqOjr9nVbYgNa4URBm4Epm_39DB-gAZ9jdzM3rATk

If you have questions you can hold off paying and get peer support in discord or dm me in discord. To ensure consistency across multiple internal forms, further modifications will not be accommodated unless we made errors. Thank you.
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 April 2019, 15:02:33 by oldcat »

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #279 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 11:50:38 »

my submission for the modification seem has not changed, this is the form that i submitted last time
Show Image

I think I did make those changes you requested, please kindly check the spreadsheet. Your updated order numbers seem incorrect. I used the ones with your username.

Offline tunadesu

Offline stevevu2816

Show Image

I think I did make those changes you requested, please kindly check the spreadsheet. Your updated order numbers seem incorrect. I used the ones with your username.
i use the newest link that you post for modification form, hmm, can i resubmitting it??

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Show Image

i use the newest link that you post for modification form, hmm, can i resubmitting it??

please dm me in discord. I will see what I can do. Thank you

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
New order status sheet: old one has an error about alu badge pricing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rOTqOjr9nVbYgNa4URBm4Epm_39DB-gAZ9jdzM3rATk/

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
I will start issuing invoices today. thank you for the patience. if you have questions regarding payments, please either reply here, or join gray studio for information and support: https://discord.gg/n3rtEpY

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Roughly 100 invoices sent from PayPal: 462911051@QQ.com

Hope to send the rest  in 2 days

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Updated PCB model with 14 underglow RGB leds, 4XRGB LEDs on ESC, 4 RGB LEDs above badge under the light diffuser (only badge version)

Offline orim23

got the invoice. But I'm confused about the note:

"Please check Geekhack page for the order summary spreadsheet, the invoice reference number is your order number in the spreadsheet."

My OrderId on the Order Track Sheet is 282, but invoice reference number is 0052. So what now ? Waiting with paying until I'm sure I'm paying for my board.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

"Please check Geekhack page for the order summary spreadsheet, the invoice reference number is your order number in the spreadsheet."

My OrderId on the Order Track Sheet is 282, but invoice reference number is 0052. So what now ? Waiting with paying until I'm sure I'm paying for my board.

Potter forgot to put in the order reference number in for the first 100 orders to the invoice reference cell. Invoice number != order number (which is used for raffle purpose). It is safe to pay as all information has been tracked in the internal sheet, which will be sync'd to the public sheet later after removing PII.

If you have other concerns please feel free to reach out in discord.

Offline orim23

Potter forgot to put in the order reference number in for the first 100 orders to the invoice reference cell. Invoice number != order number (which is used for raffle purpose). It is safe to pay as all information has been tracked in the internal sheet, which will be sync'd to the public sheet later after removing PII.

Thanks. Paid. Now to the waiting game.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Thanks. Paid. Now to the waiting game.

I will spend the maximum time I could on the GB, so you guys can wait less!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Yesterday's invoices (~100) where sent from: 462911051@qq.com, this is Potter's personal paypal

Today you will receive invoices from: info@wonwar.net, this is Potter's corporate paypal; or 871138172@qq.com (personal PayPal 2)

Again, if you have questions regarding payment, please touch base in discord: https://discord.gg/n3rtEpY
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 April 2019, 23:47:30 by oldcat »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
I have orders 350 and 415. I have an invoice for 350 which I intend to pay, but 415 is a duplicate. Was the payment deadline specified somewhere? Is it simply "7 days after the invoice date" ?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
I have orders 350 and 415. I have an invoice for 350 which I intend to pay, but 415 is a duplicate. Was the payment deadline specified somewhere? Is it simply "7 days after the invoice date" ?

You can just leave 416 alone and not pay it when you receive the invoice for 415. Just pay for the one you plan to keep.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Today is the last day to fill out the order forms. And waitlisted entries have been updated. As there are probably 5% duplicates as well as some cancellations, there are probably still slots open. Invoices are still trickling out. Thank you for the patience.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rOTqOjr9nVbYgNa4URBm4Epm_39DB-gAZ9jdzM3rATk/

And most importantly, I will receive the aluminum prototypes this afternoon! On UPS truck now.

Offline wukong_bot

Hey I filled out the form late last night. Any chance I'll make it on the order list or am I going on the wait list?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Offline eyedrop

It is too late to make modification, right?

I was waiting for you to get the alu prototype to see how the wavez green looks in different lighting.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
It is too late to make modification, right?

I was waiting for you to get the alu prototype to see how the wavez green looks in different lighting.

(im)patiently waiting for the UPS truck to stop by, on the UPS map it shows its like within 1 block driving around.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Some prototype images (wavez green matched with PC), other colors coming later, it's been a busy day...

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Roughly 3/4 invoices have been issued from the following 3 PayPal emails:

462911051@qq.com (personal PayPal)
871138172@qq.com (personal PayPal 2)
info@wonwar.net (corporate PayPal)