Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9751713 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5600 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 10:50:42 »
Hi...any updates?

Bro has everything now packed up, it’s several gbs and multiple boxes and it’s gonna be out soon, didn’t wanna say anything until actually en route but that is the current status, upon that happening I’ll make a proper update

I’m actually going to make an email group of everyone outstanding and update people that way rather than this thread moving forward, but didn’t wanna not reply here and look as if I was ignoring your question

This includes replacement keys for orders that had missing keys right?

Also, my address has changed since the gb, and the mail forwarding just expired last month. Any way to update that?

I’ll confirm all addresses before shipping sir so no bother on that front
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5601 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 10:51:25 »
Hey Bunny,

Another month bites the dust. Where ya at?

Working on having a positive update finally soon, it’ll be up here as soon as it’s for definite

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5602 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 10:52:06 »
Hello,
I received double of one key and was missing one all together.  Send out a support ticket back when it was the old ctrlalt.io site when these sets first shipped.  Can I be sure to be on the mailing list for the replacement key?  I can give more details privately.

Thanks

I probably have a replacement on hand for that now, but me with a pm and I’ll see if I can’t get that sorted for you this week

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5603 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 16:10:39 »
If you're dealing with replacement keys, I have a ticket on ctrlalt.io for some keys from this set and some others. Just want to make sure it hasn't been forgotten!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5604 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 16:12:17 »
If you're dealing with replacement keys, I have a ticket on ctrlalt.io for some keys from this set and some others. Just want to make sure it hasn't been forgotten!

same as above my man, if you could shoot me a pm with the details (whats needed and a current address, if its on hand i can get it out to you this week)

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5605 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 11:41:56 »
I also have another issue however: the minus key for the numkeypad is the wrong profile, as can be seen here

Show Image

Just wanted to make sure Bunny remembers me for key replacement :)
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5606 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:21:15 »
I also have another issue however: the minus key for the numkeypad is the wrong profile, as can be seen here

Show Image

Just wanted to make sure Bunny remembers me for key replacement :)

i got you covered sir i have that for sure, DM me your address and ill get it out for you right away, in the dm include a note of what the key is so i just have it all to hand in the one message, thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5607 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:21:48 »
Hello,
I received double of one key and was missing one all together.  Send out a support ticket back when it was the old ctrlalt.io site when these sets first shipped.  Can I be sure to be on the mailing list for the replacement key?  I can give more details privately.

Thanks

important ones on the list shipped to you sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5608 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:22:37 »
anyone else with missing keys, same goes as above, shoot me a dm with your address and what you are missing, ill reply confirming if i have it or not and if i do can ship immediately

Offline morla

« Reply #5609 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:22:37 »
Can I get unblocked from Instagram? Fairly petty move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5610 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:25:50 »

was a fairly petty comment, and i choose not to surround myself with the negativity

Offline morla

« Reply #5611 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:33:02 »
But can I get my keys at least?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5612 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:35:51 »

was a fairly petty comment, and i choose not to surround myself with the negativity

for any wondering, I posted a teaser image for a set originative is about to run on my instagram, a comment was left to the effect "how about you finish the hyperfuse you started"

I'm fully aware of my obligations and responsibilities, and for the sake of personal emotion and motivation removed that, I'm not trying to block and remove his ability to speak, I'm more than open to having that statement here for instance, but on my personal platform, want to remain positive

any responsibilities I have to a drop on oco have zero bearing to anything I do regarding anything outstanding, no time I could be spent working on any legacy issues are being spent on that.

I fulfilled my initial obligation to this buy, or what my role in this gb was, and I am now working towards finishing off the responsibilities left to me by people no longer involved, until i physically have the remaining sets on hand, i cant expedite this process any further, there were several gbs with legacy issues I have inherited, several of which have recently been brought to conclusion, 1 almost to conclusion and replacements to finish off another (raindrop) are currently on route to me and will be turned around immediately, and and all forward movement I can make happens as soon as it can be made and will continue to do so, right now I have most of the replacement keys on hand and as above am making those available, once the sets land with me, ill turn them around,   me posting a picture of a set, that I won't be selling or shipping, doesn't affect the above in any way
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:38:42 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5613 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 09:37:31 »
But can I get my keys at least?

of course

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5614 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 11:50:52 »
So... has BRO sent you the package or not? Where are we at?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5615 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 11:52:38 »
So... has BRO sent you the package or not? Where are we at?

As stated I’ll post as soon as I have movement on that, last update on it I had was what I posted here, more than welcome to ask for updates but the most recent info I have will always be posted here

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5616 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 12:46:14 »
That's the longest "no" I've ever read. Appreciate the quick response, Bunny.

Online techmattr

« Reply #5617 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 13:11:13 »
anyone else with missing keys, same goes as above, shoot me a dm with your address and what you are missing, ill reply confirming if i have it or not and if i do can ship immediately

Still waiting on a HyperFuse  GMK set... as well as a missing key from True Retro and Hack'd by Geeks.

I have opened tickets for these as well as PM'd you about them in the past. Should I be doing this again?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5618 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 13:12:23 »

Still waiting on a HyperFuse  GMK set... as well as a missing key from True Retro and Hack'd by Geeks.

I have opened tickets for these as well as PM'd you about them in the past. Should I be doing this again?

Not if you are waiting on the set, just if you have missing keys from the set right now as that’s what I have on hand

Online techmattr

« Reply #5619 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 13:19:42 »
Are the other sets (non-HyperFuse) from that era still waiting on this HF GB to close before ordering missing keys?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5620 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 13:21:28 »
Are the other sets (non-HyperFuse) from that era still waiting on this HF GB to close before ordering missing keys?

In theory I’ll have enough once I receive the legacy sets to cover those missing keys

Offline megaforce

« Reply #5621 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 17:25:10 »

for any wondering, I posted a teaser image for a set originative is about to run on my instagram, a comment was left to the effect "how about you finish the hyperfuse you started"

I'm fully aware of my obligations and responsibilities, and for the sake of personal emotion and motivation removed that, I'm not trying to block and remove his ability to speak, I'm more than open to having that statement here for instance, but on my personal platform, want to remain positive

any responsibilities I have to a drop on oco have zero bearing to anything I do regarding anything outstanding, no time I could be spent working on any legacy issues are being spent on that.

I fulfilled my initial obligation to this buy, or what my role in this gb was, and I am now working towards finishing off the responsibilities left to me by people no longer involved, until i physically have the remaining sets on hand, i cant expedite this process any further, there were several gbs with legacy issues I have inherited, several of which have recently been brought to conclusion, 1 almost to conclusion and replacements to finish off another (raindrop) are currently on route to me and will be turned around immediately, and and all forward movement I can make happens as soon as it can be made and will continue to do so, right now I have most of the replacement keys on hand and as above am making those available, once the sets land with me, ill turn them around,   me posting a picture of a set, that I won't be selling or shipping, doesn't affect the above in any way

how about you finish the hyperfuse you started

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline snowe

« Reply #5622 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 18:00:58 »
I'm too sick of this to look back through the past 6 months of comments from Bunny. How soon am I going to receive my set? Not any replacement caps, but the entire set. If you don't know the answer to that then who does? Who can hop on this thread and take responsibility for this delay?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5623 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 11:04:00 »
 :confused:

Offline abjr

• abjr.org
« Reply #5624 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 20:30:04 »
At this point do you have stock remaining from any old sets that I can choose from instead?
CM QFR | magicforce 68 (Gateron) | magicforce 68 (Outemu) | Acros 6311-K

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5625 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 03:40:12 »
Hey Bunny, can I request for a refund please. Something urgent came up and I could really use the extra monies...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5626 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 03:45:33 »
Hey Bunny, can I request for a refund please. Something urgent came up and I could really use the extra monies...

I don’t have the funds to offer refunds, any spare money I have gets filtered back in to fixing these legacy issues of which group buys funds ran out long ago

Apologies for this and sorry to hear about your situation

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5627 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 03:46:56 »
At this point do you have stock remaining from any old sets that I can choose from instead?

The only thing I have personally on hand (shortly it’s in transit) is raindrop any other spare sets are currently packed up with the remaining hyper sets with bro so would arrive to me at the same time

You are of course welcome to have a raindrop replacement but I’m praying the time difference between the 2 won’t be significant
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 September 2018, 03:50:35 by BunnyLake »

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #5628 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 07:08:08 »
What and how much we're talking? Maybe I can transfer your order to me... Shoot me a message please.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5629 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 13:44:30 »
bro just let me know he will be shipping out the remainder of the legacy gb stuff including hyperfuse to me today, ill update here once it arrives and once on hand confirm all orders and addresses with anyone waiting

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5630 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 14:39:17 »
bro just let me know he will be shipping out the remainder of the legacy gb stuff including hyperfuse to me today, ill update here once it arrives and once on hand confirm all orders and addresses with anyone waiting

Nice sir!

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5631 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 18:00:40 »
is this the real life.... good to hear bunny!

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #5632 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 01:40:04 »
Transfer is in progress, you'll get a PM once it's done, Bunny

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5633 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 03:42:08 »
Since I last pm'd Bunny, I don't think he is allowing order transfers.
I will probably have to ship it to you separately once it reaches my address.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5634 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 04:03:32 »

Happy to accommodate this for you sir, really appreciate the consideration though

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #5635 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 13:38:22 »

Happy to accommodate this for you sir, really appreciate the consideration though
Just paid, he'll message you and you are more than welcome to keep me in the loop from now on :)

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5636 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 00:03:49 »

Just paid, he'll message you and you are more than welcome to keep me in the loop from now on :)

Sorry, I've no idea what you're talking about. Who have you paid? PM me and maybe we can start this transfer process

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #5637 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 02:34:23 »

Sorry, I've no idea what you're talking about. Who have you paid? PM me and maybe we can start this transfer process
Brainfart, sorry

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5638 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 10:40:05 »
Hoping for a strong finish Bunny. Please keep grinding for us.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5639 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 03:39:36 »
https://puu.sh/BEoKe/f3555448ff.png

packages are in the UK

i believe they are currently in customs

will update again upon receipt

Offline somesang

« Reply #5640 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 12:41:29 »
The countdown begins (again). Thanks for the update Bunny!

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #5641 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 15:46:21 »

packages are in the UK

Oooh excited to finally get my hack'd set. Thanks for the update!

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5642 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 09:03:51 »
hooray for missing keys!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #5643 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 01:33:08 »

packages are in the UK

Bunny, would you please confirm that the swap with "snowe" went through? Thanks a lot

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5644 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:12:29 »

packages are in the UK

Bunny, would you please confirm that the swap with "snowe" went through? Thanks a lot

All good sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5645 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:15:27 »
3 of the 4 packages have arrived

But I have enough here as of today to get things moving

I have keys on hand to replace any current missing and damaged keys unless you need an f7 or f8

And we are still short some f7s and f8s to complete all sets

I’m going to post a final new form shortly to confirm current address and I’ll also have an option on the form to answer yes or no if you intend the set to go on a board where you don’t need an f row

I will arrange replacements of these keys but if any sets are going to a home where the f row isn’t hugely important to you right away please make themat known on the form so I can get the complete sets to the people who need them for functionality

Offline somesang

« Reply #5646 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 10:34:10 »
Praise the sun :cool:

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5647 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 17:07:42 »

I have keys on hand to replace any current missing and damaged keys unless you need an f7 or f8

I’m going to post a final new form shortly to confirm current address and I’ll also have an option on the form to answer yes or no if you intend the set to go on a board where you don’t need an f row

I will arrange replacements of these keys but if any sets are going to a home where the f row isn’t hugely important to you right away please make themat known on the form so I can get the complete sets to the people who need them for functionality

May the lord open!
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5648 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 19:40:05 »

May the lord open!

WTF

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #5649 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 02:36:11 »

May the lord open!

WTF

Under his eye ;)