geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] 852 TKL - A Hong Kong themed TKL

<< < (3/6) > >>

dr0pbear:

--- Quote from: The0rigina1 on Mon, 08 May 2023, 11:54:31 ---NE discount for hong kong people?  ;)

--- End quote ---
Haha can't show favouritism!

--- Quote from: catamscott on Mon, 08 May 2023, 15:48:55 ---solid looking board, pictures of internals and plate would be nice though. not sure what the moq on this is but price seems reasonable as well

--- End quote ---

Noted, I'll update the IC with more pictures soon.

--- Quote from: aicyborg on Mon, 08 May 2023, 19:15:33 ---cloudline at home (at least the side profile)

though to be fair if you're gonna "draw inspiration" from something, it's a good one to do

--- End quote ---

Guilty as charged I guess, wasn't specifically trying to copy the cloutline profile but I like simple curves :)

Beaniekeys:
yooo another HK themed board? yessss

Terrysko:
The construction seems to be quite robust, but apart from the design, the acoustics of the switches sound unusually loud. Unfortunately, the inner workings of the keyboard are not clearly visible so far, the vibration damping in connection with the rest of the case should actually be better.

Anyway, the Hong Kong theme is an original idea!

TerraKeycaps:
Plans to do any other city scapes?

dr0pbear:

--- Quote from: TerraKeycaps on Wed, 10 May 2023, 05:33:54 ---Plans to do any other city scapes?

--- End quote ---

Not at this stage. As you can imagine, it wouldn't be very practical to accomodate everyone's favourite city...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version