geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[PRE-ORDER] MW CALICO - WAITING FOR INVOICES, SHIPPING

<< < (4/4)

stellaidoscope:
While I have not heard from Milkyway directly much recently, vendors have mentioned already receiving invoices and that MW has finished production. As far as I am aware, we are just waiting for a reply from MW for more details in the invoice before shipment is arranged.

Akele:
Any update on when these will be available to buy from Milkyway, Maxgaming or any other vendor that'll ship to the UK?

vhaarr:

--- Quote from: Akele on Sat, 18 November 2023, 09:44:55 ---Any update on when these will be available to buy from Milkyway, Maxgaming or any other vendor that'll ship to the UK?

--- End quote ---

Maxgaming support staff have told me they will not be stocking this set (even though it says so on this page). They're probably mistaken, but that's what they told me. They do stock lots of other MW sets, so.

Deltakeyco probably ships to the UK though? They at least ship to Norway :-)

Akele:

--- Quote from: vhaarr on Sat, 18 November 2023, 11:00:15 ---
--- Quote from: Akele on Sat, 18 November 2023, 09:44:55 ---Any update on when these will be available to buy from Milkyway, Maxgaming or any other vendor that'll ship to the UK?

--- End quote ---

Maxgaming support staff have told me they will not be stocking this set (even though it says so on this page). They're probably mistaken, but that's what they told me. They do stock lots of other MW sets, so.

Deltakeyco probably ships to the UK though? They at least ship to Norway :-)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I tried to buy from Deltakeys when the pre-order went live but unfortunately they don't ship to the UK.  Hopefully I'll have some way to buy this set soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version