Author Topic: DEEP SPACE : .........  (Read 110820 times)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
DEEP SPACE : .........
« on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 20:34:00 »

More

DEEP SPACE R1 is now over!

Thank you all for helping to make this successful!!!

Extra keysets will be available for a limited time HERE

Post sale updates ::  - information based on what I know at the moment. I'll make updates ASAP if anything changes -

March 3 - Just got an update from Melissa with photos of the set!

- "We had a bit of a delay in production, but sets are all done and we can begin shipping on Monday. I will be sending you a bunch of emails that have pictures of the sets.
Let me know if you have any questions!"

PICTURES! -

More

I got some updates from Bob at Signature Plastics. He said there were "dozens" of emails about the site not loading and people missing out and here is the conclusion -

"Thank you all for participating in Booper's Deep Space group buy. It really is a great looking keyset and I'm sure everyone will be pleased with it.

Here's a quick update on where we are with this group buy.

As many of you experienced, our site was overloaded at the 11th hour with people trying to make last minute purchases. As a result, many customers were not able to complete their transactions. I sincerely apologize for this. Our marketing firm is working on moving the PMK site to a more robust platform which, hopefully, will eliminate the many issues people have had to deal with on the current platform.

There were also a number of customers that cancelled their order, or tried to cancel their order, because it didn't look like one or more of the child deals were going to tip. What we have decided to do, with Booper's permission, is to produce extra quantities of the keysets and put them up for sale on our Key Shop. We are also going to produce some quantity of all the child deals, (except for the Polaris Num Pad Adders and the 7u and 6.5u space bars) and have these available on our Key Shop as well.

We tried to force tip the child deals after the group buy had closed but were unsuccessful. So if you wanted to purchase a child deal that didn't tip, you will need to purchase it through our Key Shop at the end of the production run. We won't be processing pre-orders for these either. You will need to wait until they are available. Also, we will not be charging shipping for the Key Shop child deals as long as you participated in the original group buy.

Our lead time is currently running about 8 weeks so we hope to be producing late January and shipping early February.

Thanks everyone!
" -Bob

If anyone has questions or concerns, please let me know! I'll be happy to address any and all issues I can.

original post & group buy info here ->
More
The parent deal is for the Alphas only and child packs must be purchased to complete full boards.

Some of the kits have low MOQ and seem expensive, but hopefully this won't deter too many folks. I figured some people may rather pay more and get their pieces with a low tip point than not get their pieces at all if I set MOQs too high?

It looks as though not all the child deals are showing directly under the Parent Pack, so I'm going to make a list of everything and link it:

CORE KIT - alphas only - GTA with RDE legends - Tipped!
• $44 after 50
$39 after 75 <--- we are here (122!)
• $36 after 100

ORION MODS - completes 60% boards - RDE with BO legends - Tipped!
• $40 after 25
$28 after 50  <--- we are here (89!)
• $24 after 75

POLARIS MODS - completes 60% boards - BO with RDE legends
$40 after 25  <--- we are here
• $28 after 50
• $24 after 75

ORION 100% KIT - extras for full boards - Tipped!
$20 after 15  <--- we are here
• $18 after 50

POLARIS 100% KIT - extras for full boards
$20 after 15  <--- we are here
• $18 after 50

PLANCK Tipped!
$16 after 10  <--- we are here
• $14 after 15
• $13 after 25

JD40 - Tipped!
$30 after 15 <--- we are here
• $25 after 25

ERGODOX w/ printed legends!
$39 after 25 <--- we are here
• $28 after 50
• $24 after 75

CORE NUMPAD
$11 after 25 <--- we are here
• $10 after 50

ORION ADDERS  |  POLARIS ADDERS
$24 after 10  <--- we are here
• $19 after 15
• $14 after 25

ORION PLANETARY PACK
$21 after 15  <--- we are here
• $17 after 25
• $14 after 50
$13 after 75  <--- we are here

POLARIS PLANETARY PACK - Tipped!
• $21 after 15
• $17 after 25
$14 after 50  <--- we are here

ISO KIT  |  BLANK RDE ISO ENTER GREY F ROW  |  ADAPTER KIT HHKB, Winkeyless, Tsangan..

ORION & POLARIS Stripes  |  ALTERNATE HOME KEYS  |  WASD

ORION WIN KIT  |  POLARIS WIN KIT  - ctrl, alt, win keys to replace super, hyper, meta

6u Spacebar - GTA  |  6.25u Spacebar - GTA  |  6.5u Spacebar - GTA  |  7u Spacebar - GTA

6u Spacebar - RDE  |  6.25u Spacebar - RDE  |  6.5u Spacebar - RDE  |  7u Spacebar - RDE

6u Spacebar - BO  |  6.25u Spacebar - BO  |  6.5u Spacebar - BO  |  7u Spacebar - BO

1u RDE  |  1.25u RDE  |   1.5u RDE  |  1.75u RDE  |  1.75u RDE  |  2u RDE  |  2.25u RDE  |  2.75u RDE - Purple Blanks

1u BO  |  1.25u BO  |  1.5u BO  |  1.75u BO  |  1.75u BO  |  2u BO  |  2.25u BO  |  2.75u BO - Blue Blanks

1u GTA  |  1.25u GTA  |  1.5u GTA  |  1.75u GTA  |  1.75u GTA  |  2u GTA  |  2.25u GTA  |  2.75u GTA - Grey Blanks

Now for some sentimentals:
It's been quite surreal seeing this thing evolve and I can hardly believe it's all come together. I'm so glad I found this forum! GH has encouraged me to get back into having creative hobbies and has provided me with some much needed community involvement.

On that note, I'd like to also announce a small give-away for some novelty caps I've made! I've been experimenting with sculpting and casting keycaps recently and one of my designs was inspired by the Deep Space keyset! I have quite a collection of little cosmonauts starting to form so I figured why not give some away!?
If this seems like something you're into, PM me your color preference and at the end of this Group Buy, I'll have a random drawing.

While anyone can enter the drawing, I'm going to give priority to those who buy the set so PM me your receipt or some proof of purchase also if you buy Deep Space on PMK!

THANKS ALL! I hope this set tips and creates many happy fingers :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 November 2016, 12:03:47 by Booper »
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Reckthor

• PC Stuff
Re: [GB] DEEP SPACE - Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 21:59:54 »
Doin God's work sir.  :thumb:

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=sfmdrl9r7re2mujfl38oqonptq35p5a9&topic=63161.0
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:01:51 »
 :thumb: Looks like so cute
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:09:46 »
Can't wait for this set! But I'll need to save up a couple more weeks  :'( before I'll be able to get the majority of those sets

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:11:42 »
Wow! I can't say no to this.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:16:07 »
Oh man those little cosmonauts are awesome.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:37:44 »
Dam, those novelty caps are wicked :D

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 23:23:45 »
Oh man those little cosmonauts are awesome.

Dam, those novelty caps are wicked :D

Thanks! :D They've been a labor of love, but a lot of fun to make

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 00:00:56 »
For the novelty caps since you are giving away some? Are you going to sell the rest pretty soon?  ;D

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 00:29:34 »
For the novelty caps since you are giving away some? Are you going to sell the rest pretty soon?  ;D

It's not really something I'm planning on. I may do little sales and giveaways if keys start to pile up, but this just seemed like a fun and relevant thing to do! For now, it's just an expensive and time consuming (yet oddly satisfying) hobby. I need to get the process down and figure out how to get better/consistent results!

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 00:43:22 »
wow that novelty really matched with the set

amazing work sir :thumb:

Thinking to purchase now :p

Offline abandoner

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 01:02:41 »
These are amazing  :eek:

How do you prefer we show proof? Order # from PMK or screenshot? I would absolutely love to get one of these novelties.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 01:27:52 »
These are amazing  :eek:

How do you prefer we show proof? Order # from PMK or screenshot? I would absolutely love to get one of these novelties.

Either way is fine! You can do a screen shot and blur out your personal info if you want to. I'll contact winners for mailing addresses after the drawing. I'm probably just going to do a good ole name-outta-a-hat style drawing for them after the buy ends and give the winners their color preferences until I run out.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 01:44:30 »
Those astronauts are just cute.  I'm going to have to see if I have the funds or the setup for one of the galaxy sets.  I wonder how many people will be buying the mods to go with Hyperfuse.  They're close enough that it could cause some issues with the Alpha.  At the same time, it does make for a cool "modular alpha" setup where you plan multiple sets around the same Alphas to reduce the cost of unique looking sets.

And I just went on a tangent. 

Just for reference, do you have any pics of the color chits side by side?  I always just like to see.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 02:19:51 »
Those astronauts are just cute.  I'm going to have to see if I have the funds or the setup for one of the galaxy sets.  I wonder how many people will be buying the mods to go with Hyperfuse.  They're close enough that it could cause some issues with the Alpha.  At the same time, it does make for a cool "modular alpha" setup where you plan multiple sets around the same Alphas to reduce the cost of unique looking sets.

And I just went on a tangent. 

Just for reference, do you have any pics of the color chits side by side?  I always just like to see.
Thanks XD

Yea, I'm not sure what Hyperfuse used for grey, but I think theirs is lighter and the purple is RDA instead of RDE (i think?). I really like that set! The difference would probably be slight enough to not be noticeable as fair as pairing it with my mods or the planetary pack goes! I created the purple Modifiers first after falling for the RDE color here and the alphas just kinda made sense having a muted base color with the purple in the legends.

I don't have a picture of the swatches on hand at the moment, but here is an image I posted before when I originally started that shows BO and the RDE color I referenced from. (I wanted to have the colors all be keyed, so that's why this image shows a desaturated comparison.)

Even with the swatches, I wont be able to color match my novelty keys until I get a printed set as supposedly each batch varies a bit in color.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 November 2014, 02:23:44 by Booper »

Offline kebby

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 02:34:36 »
Man... First you come up with the most amazing set and now those wonderful artisan caps too. Have to enter that draw. I wonder how much gobbling all the kits in the buy will cost me.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 03:24:35 »
Bought my sets.  :thumb:

The artisans look great! It looks like you've put alot of work into them.

Now I just have to figure out how to keep my excitement under control until the sets are made..  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline scubaste

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 08:51:42 »
I am really glad to see this GB kick off. Booper has worked really hard to make all this happen, and I think we will be enjoying those efforts in the near future. As far as the these new novelties and the upcoming raffle I think its safe to say you have outdone yourself. I'll be placing my order as soon as finances permit. I hope that living with you doesn't disqualify me from the raffle because I've become really attached to seeing these 'cosmonauts' around(or whatever they end up being named). And I can tell you all with confidence that they look and feel every bit as great as they appear in the pictures. Looking forward to seeing these on a variety of boards!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 11:11:48 »
I am really glad to see this GB kick off. Booper has worked really hard to make all this happen, and I think we will be enjoying those efforts in the near future. As far as the these new novelties and the upcoming raffle I think its safe to say you have outdone yourself. I'll be placing my order as soon as finances permit. I hope that living with you doesn't disqualify me from the raffle because I've become really attached to seeing these 'cosmonauts' around(or whatever they end up being named). And I can tell you all with confidence that they look and feel every bit as great as they appear in the pictures. Looking forward to seeing these on a variety of boards!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Psh! I couldn't have done it without your help/patience/support :)  You get to keep whatever cosmo cap you want in exchange for putting up with tiny scraps of clay and plastic all over the house!

Offline Data

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 12:31:13 »
Props on that Planck kit.  I love this theme I'm just not sold on the colorway.  Good luck on the GB, I don't think you'll have any trouble exceeding MOQ.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:01:14 »
Just put in my order for a set of alphas and JD40 mods - good luck with the rest of the buy!

GK
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline shimmy1996

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:11:24 »
That looks amazing!

Offline rchao

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 00:23:46 »
Just spent way too much money on these! Excited for my first GB. Definitely PM'ing you for a chance at those novelty caps. Thanks!

Offline renne

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 04:27:38 »
Those astronauts are so cute! I was waiting for this GB such a long time ago. But I still need more time to deside which color scheme to choose. So I will send you PM couple days later. ;)

Offline Alex528

• HELLO YES I LIKE CLICKY KEYBOARD YES VERY NICE
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 07:50:21 »
THOSE COSMONAUTS ARE SO. COOL. I'll order my set today and hope that I get one of those because they are amazing.

Poker 2, SP PBT DSA, MX Blues.

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 16:46:39 »
That white one is so amazing. This group buy is going to be tough on my wallet  :))
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 18:49:32 »
Thanks for the positive feedback so far! I'm glad people seem to like the little astro dude  :thumb:

It looks as though not all the child deals are showing directly under the Parent Pack, so I'm going to make a list of everything and link it:

Core Kit (alphas only)
Orion Mods  |  Polaris Mods - completes 60% boards
Orion 100% kit  |  Polaris 100% kit - extras for big boards
Planck  |  JD40  |  Ergodox
Core Numberpad  |  Orion Adders  |  Polaris Adders (price on adders seems a bit high due to a low MOQ!)
Orion Planetary Pack  |  Polaris Planetary Pack

ISO  |  Grey F Row  |  Adapter Kit HHKB, Winkeyless, Tsangan..
Polaris & Orion Stripes  |  Alternate Home Keys  |  WASD
Orion Win pack  |  Polaris Win pack  - ctrl, alt, win keys to replace super, hyper, meta

6u Spacebar  |  6.25u Spacebar  |  6.5u Spacebar  |  7u Spacebar

1u RDE  |  1.25u RDE  |   1.5u RDE  |  1.75u RDE  |  1.75u RDE  |  2u RDE  |  2.25u RDE  |  2.75u RDE - Purple Blanks

1u BO  |  1.25u BO  |  1.5u BO  |  1.75u BO  |  1.75u BO  |  2u BO  |  2.25u BO  |  2.75u BO - Blue Blanks

1u GTA  |  1.25u GTA  |  1.5u GTA  |  1.75u GTA  |  1.75u GTA  |  2u GTA  |  2.25u GTA  |  2.75u GTA - Grey Blanks

I think this covers it! Some of the kits have low MOQ and seem expensive, but hopefully they will come down as people purchase. I figured some people may rather pay more and get their pieces with a low tip point than not get their pieces at all if I set MOQs too high? I wish PMK had a feature to commit at a certain price point!

Will post these kit links in the OP! :)

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 18:56:36 »
Holy ****! take my money! those cosmo caps! brb buying this ****

Offline daftendire

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 17:56:41 »
I see that you have a link to the 2.75 RDE blank in your post. But I don't see it on the main group buy page on pmk. Just thought I'd point that out. Maybe it's just me that doesn't see it...

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 18:25:06 »
I see that you have a link to the 2.75 RDE blank in your post. But I don't see it on the main group buy page on pmk. Just thought I'd point that out. Maybe it's just me that doesn't see it...

Yea, that has been an issue. It seems that the spacebar options are not showing either. It probably has something to do with a limit for how many items appear on the webpage.

This is why I made the list of links in the OP, but I'm going to contact PMK about it as well! Thanks for the heads up

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 23:52:39 »
Booper, I'm just wondering if it would be possible to add blue 6.25x spacebars as an option?

I'd love to have a blue spacebar on my JD40.  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 20:24:22 »
Booper, I'm just wondering if it would be possible to add blue 6.25x spacebars as an option?

I'll see what I can do! I'm planning on requesting a few minor updates sometime next week. I'll put this on the list :)

Offline honoka

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 07:30:09 »
Your ISO set contains TAB-keys, I'm sure they are supposed to be Shift-keys?

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 08:44:17 »
oh.....my....

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 09:05:38 »
Your ISO set contains TAB-keys, I'm sure they are supposed to be Shift-keys?

Whoops! These are the kind of things one hopes are caught during interest check. I'll get it fixed. Thanks so much for letting me know!

Offline abandoner

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 14:21:52 »

I'll see what I can do! I'm planning on requesting a few minor updates sometime next week. I'll put this on the list :)
If you're able to add the blue you might as well add purple spacebars too. I might pick up one of each even though I've already spent way too much  :p

Offline goflo

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 15:19:47 »
A nice set with PRINTED/SHOOT ergodox modifiers.....I couldn't be happier. :thumb:
But I think it won't tip  :'(
- Ergodox Classic/Browns/Grifiti Rests  | - IBM Model M Blue Label |  - Poker II MX Blue | - Ergodox Classic/Blues/Grifiti Rests

Offline skipped

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 16:57:34 »
I'd encourage anyone who is thinking about buying the ergodox set to buy it now so people can be less worried it won't tip. With kits like this there are sometimes a bunch of people who won't buy it because it looks like it isn't close to tipping, but with their contribution the set can make it. Worst case scenario, you have to contact SP and change your order if we somehow don't get 25 people.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 18:25:36 »
Placed my order this morning. Spent a nice chunk of change but I'm hoping that drops some by the time orders close. As long as everything I ordered tips I will be happy  :thumb:

Thanks again for putting this together, Booper!

- Alphas
- Orion Mods
- Orion 100% kit
- Num Pad kit
- Orion Num Pad adders
- Stripes kit
- Orion win key kit

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 16:32:41 »
I'd encourage anyone who is thinking about buying the ergodox set to buy it now so people can be less worried it won't tip. With kits like this there are sometimes a bunch of people who won't buy it because it looks like it isn't close to tipping, but with their contribution the set can make it. Worst case scenario, you have to contact SP and change your order if we somehow don't get 25 people.

A nice set with PRINTED/SHOOT ergodox modifiers.....I couldn't be happier. :thumb:
But I think it won't tip  :'(

Yea, I really hope it tips. Some people seem disappointed that I didn't go with purple but I can't win 'em all! ha. If it doesn't make it you'd at least have the option to do blanks though. Seems like ergodoxers always get stuck with blanks

Placed my order this morning. Spent a nice chunk of change but I'm hoping that drops some by the time orders close. As long as everything I ordered tips I will be happy  :thumb:

Thanks again for putting this together, Booper!

- Alphas
- Orion Mods
- Orion 100% kit
- Num Pad kit
- Orion Num Pad adders
- Stripes kit
- Orion win key kit

I'm glad you like the set! I hope it all turns out as nice as it looks in my head. I'm waiting to place an order so I can try and help some of the sets that don't quite tip. Ideally, everything will just make it on it's own though! :D

Offline skipped

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 20:17:27 »
Yea, I really hope it tips. Some people seem disappointed that I didn't go with purple but I can't win 'em all! ha. If it doesn't make it you'd at least have the option to do blanks though. Seems like ergodoxers always get stuck with blanks

Is there any way you could get SP to lower/waive the MOQ? My favorite part of this set is that even if I would have to go with blank mods I can still have the cool planet keys :D

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 20:46:40 »
Pretty interested in this, as I would like to get a DSA set. The PMK site is unbearably slow for me though and upon signing up I don't seem to be able to put my address in correctly. Are any other PMK users from the UK?

Aside from my own issues with their site, this set looks really awesome. I had been keeping my eye on it.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 22:57:05 »
Pretty interested in this, as I would like to get a DSA set. The PMK site is unbearably slow for me though and upon signing up I don't seem to be able to put my address in correctly. Are any other PMK users from the UK?

Aside from my own issues with their site, this set looks really awesome. I had been keeping my eye on it.

Their site has been *painfully* slow for me for the last couple days.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 13:11:51 »

Is there any way you could get SP to lower/waive the MOQ? My favorite part of this set is that even if I would have to go with blank mods I can still have the cool planet keys :D

The problem with lowering the MOQ is that the price would go up! It would probably by in the $50 range if I did that. :(

Their site has been *painfully* slow for me for the last couple days.

Ah man, PMK has been really awesome to work with but I do wish they had 2 things - an option to commit to buy at a certain price point, and a faster site. Who has a slow website these days!?
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 November 2014, 13:19:53 by Booper »

Offline goflo

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 13:32:34 »
Website is really slow, but I had the patience to buy some stuff (if it tips, Ergodox and some mods and and... ;).
Now I really hope the dox-Kit tips.
- Ergodox Classic/Browns/Grifiti Rests  | - IBM Model M Blue Label |  - Poker II MX Blue | - Ergodox Classic/Blues/Grifiti Rests

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 05:48:42 »
Come on people - buy the JD40 set!  The PMK website seems a (tiny) bit quicker for me today but it's still not fast by any stretch of the imagination
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 17:31:58 »
I'm putting my order in, but holding my breath for the add-on kit. =3

edit: also, any way to extend the buy until the 19th? could make that next paycheck  :-* :-*

Offline renne

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 21:02:51 »
I'm putting my order in, but holding my breath for the add-on kit. =3
+1

Offline kebby

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 01:48:03 »
The ISO kit at so low, come on Europeans (and Canadians and probably others) you know you want it. :P I hope many of the add-ons will tip, still quite a bit of time and I'm sure people tend to get their order in at the last second.

Offline skipped

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 17:07:27 »
Only 9 more sets until the alphas tip! Get your orders in