geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your watch!

<< < (189/189)

Tactile:
Nothin' fancy for today - just a solid, reliable workhorse.

noisyturtle:
I am seriously considering getting a Withings ScanWatch, anyone have one of these? I love that blend of analogue and smart watch, plus I have heart problems and it does ECG readings.

--- Quote from: PadawanGeek on Sun, 31 July 2022, 03:49:38 ---A watch that's seen better days...the strap is new though. I'd thought it was platinum, but it's 'white gold'.
Show Image
A shot of the back case, beautiful watch, I blacked out the serial numbers....don't want fakes showing up with exact serial numbers.
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Man, that thing is sexy. I love the back.
That blue croc is killin' me, I think there's some inspiration there  :rolleyes:

PadawanGeek:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Mon, 19 September 2022, 06:08:56 ---I am seriously considering getting a Withings ScanWatch, anyone have one of these? I love that blend of analogue and smart watch, plus I have heart problems and it does ECG readings.

Man, that thing is sexy. I love the back.
That blue croc is killin' me, I think there's some inspiration there  :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---
That Withings ScanWatch is interesting, I have a heart issue too, MVP - Mitral Valve Prolapse. Seeing a cardiologist twice year for check-ups.

And yes, that blue croc skin leather strap is something else, it wasn't cheap though. Every since getting it, I'd hardly worn it, just not used to having a piece of artwork on my wrist, plus I can be quite careless at times....

treeleaf64:

Sorry for low res, I don't have a camera, only using Phone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version