Author Topic: [IC] Dota 2 Imsto Dyesub - Now can be ordered in ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy  (Read 51181 times)

Offline Bim Gao

Re: [IC] Dota 2 - Imsto Dyesub keycaps
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 02 December 2012, 15:46:57 »
Update the ranking vote. Will close this IC next weekend. Any request for couriers or items please help me find those pics, I'm still in exam period, no time to find. Thanks
1 more thing my mistake, we have no "Kunkka" pic and got "Lich" pic, just edit the ranking :P

Merp, I'm late to this party. Meepo keys would be great though. Or a blink dagger key.

You are not late, we are still in IC stage :D Srr but no meepo this time.

Offline salkyne

I'm going to vote for Crystal Maiden, Windrunner, Axe, and Sand King. Is there any way to get a dota2 logo onto a keycap?

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Come on guys, no love for the Juggernaut? :(
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
Morphling, Shadow Demon, Invoker, Night Stalker, Bloodseeker, Doom Bringer, Dragon Knight, Sand King, Tidehunter...

AND ANTI-MAGE!!!
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 December 2012, 22:25:27 by razorsharpgears »
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 22:29:43 »
Can you share me the link? it looks great.

Oh and here is that link: http://bit.ly/SCFin7
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline okooko

• afk.
I'd vote for
TP scroll
Courier (generic)
Blink dagger
& Tangos perhaps

Something that many people would use I guess.

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 04:56:12 »
Drow is so boring to play, I don't know why people love her so much. Right click and right click and right click...

And yeah, I almost always pick Pudge when I see a Drow on the other team. People love to stand and auto-attack - easiest hooks.

You must be playing some pretty bad players.. Good Drow players usually has good map sense, they can actually be pretty scary.

quit

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
Drow is so boring to play, I don't know why people love her so much. Right click and right click and right click...

And yeah, I almost always pick Pudge when I see a Drow on the other team. People love to stand and auto-attack - easiest hooks.

You must be playing some pretty bad players.. Good Drow players usually has good map sense, they can actually be pretty scary.

I personalke ly think it's skill being wasted. There are better hard carries that with equal amounts of farm are far more 1A than drow. No matter how fat drow is, almost never could she 1v5 like a super fat n'aix or tiny.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!

I personalke ly think it's skill being wasted. There are better hard carries that with equal amounts of farm are far more 1A than drow. No matter how fat drow is, almost never could she 1v5 like a super fat n'aix or tiny.

Cheers,

True, it's kinda of a bad hard carry hero, no escape mechanism, not much nuking skills.

quit

Offline firebt

Yes, all that you said is true.  However, Drow's auto attack slow is what makes her godlike, and plus her silence is one of the longest in the game (6 seconds) only second to doombringer.  Trust me, if the other team has tons of nukers, it can change a battle.  Plus, after frost arrow is maxed out, rarely any hero can get away. I've killed fully sped up night stalkers before. 

Also, she has so much damn damage, and she can farm like a thug.

:)

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
Yes, all that you said is true.  However, Drow's auto attack slow is what makes her godlike, and plus her silence is one of the longest in the game (6 seconds) only second to doombringer.  Trust me, if the other team has tons of nukers, it can change a battle.  Plus, after frost arrow is maxed out, rarely any hero can get away. I've killed fully sped up night stalkers before. 

I think the only reason why drow would be viable would be her aura. The amount of push with that is just insane.

Personally drow is pretty damn weak.. If you've got something like mag/bat rider/ sven in the other team drow is just free frag.

As good as frost arrow is, it has almost no value in teamfights(unless you're winning and chasing a hero down).

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!

For me, generally, Drow is a very good and fun hero to play with, whoever plays Drow with just auto attack and farming is just... bad, but all in all, it's a bad carry hero, compare to others available.

quit

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Trax is a FUN TO PLAY hero. I love her. She's a pub hero. Competitive wise, I'd never pick her. Petition to rename the title to Traxex discussion (and Dota 2 Imsto Dyesubs IC)
I love Elzy

Offline KoolAidMan

Personally, I don't really want a whole set.  I can't justify paying $40+ for a whole set of keys when I know I'm only going to use 4 on my top F1 row.  I mean sure, I could collect it, but half of those guys I don't really pay.  Either way works though, although I think the set idea may end up being cheaper.  We'll just have to see.

Sifo! I love how you put Traxex on top. <3

I should start playing Traxex. :p

You should! She's a lot of fun, but squishy, and she's tough at early game.  Also, good luck on getting last hits early game, animation takes very long.  But yeah, great character, just no solid escape, so never get caught out of position.  But her slow is really intense lol. Anyways!

Ragnarok

I don't mind, depending how much the set costs too.  I don't want to change the whole opinion and set up of things incase others wanted the full set, since I don't mind collecting them anyway (and trading later maybe :) )

Plus, $40 for a set of custom keys is not that bad, just prefer a couple of heroes. 

Also, +1 for the TP and Courier key.  That would actually be dope.

By the way,
Show Image

Anyone check Feng's new Dota 2 key? SWEEEET :)

WANT

OMG WANT

Offline KoolAidMan

Trax is a FUN TO PLAY hero. I love her. She's a pub hero. Competitive wise, I'd never pick her. Petition to rename the title to Traxex discussion (and Dota 2 Imsto Dyesubs IC)

Drow is fun to play because she is broken as all hell right now, haha. Two weeks ago she was coming up on a 70% win rate and she's still up around 60%. This is combined with her currently being the most played hero in the game, even more than Pudge. Pudge was the most played hero by almost 2x before the last major balance patch.

A sample size that large with so many noobs doing well with her says all you need to know. :)

Her passive giving 100 damage to ranged creeps, not to mention all the ranged heroes that also benefit, plus the 80 AGI she gets herself is completely absurd.

She's getting nerfed HARD. :D

Offline firebt

Drow is fun to play because she is broken as all hell right now, haha. Two weeks ago she was coming up on a 70% win rate and she's still up around 60%. This is combined with her currently being the most played hero in the game, even more than Pudge. Pudge was the most played hero by almost 2x before the last major balance patch.

A sample size that large with so many noobs doing well with her says all you need to know. :)

Her passive giving 100 damage to ranged creeps, not to mention all the ranged heroes that also benefit, plus the 80 AGI she gets herself is completely absurd.

Don't you dare say that!

In all seriousness, she's still way too squishy and weak throughout the game.  The frost arrow is great if you are ganking people too, helps out a lot.  And yeah, her aura is godlike.  Combined with her ulti its just insane.

I dont know if she's going to get nerfed, she's still not as good as many other late game heroes.

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
Personally, I don't really want a whole set.  I can't justify paying $40+ for a whole set of keys when I know I'm only going to use 4 on my top F1 row.  I mean sure, I could collect it, but half of those guys I don't really pay.  Either way works though, although I think the set idea may end up being cheaper.  We'll just have to see.

Sifo! I love how you put Traxex on top. <3

I should start playing Traxex. :p

You should! She's a lot of fun, but squishy, and she's tough at early game.  Also, good luck on getting last hits early game, animation takes very long.  But yeah, great character, just no solid escape, so never get caught out of position.  But her slow is really intense lol. Anyways!

Ragnarok

I don't mind, depending how much the set costs too.  I don't want to change the whole opinion and set up of things incase others wanted the full set, since I don't mind collecting them anyway (and trading later maybe :) )

Plus, $40 for a set of custom keys is not that bad, just prefer a couple of heroes. 

Also, +1 for the TP and Courier key.  That would actually be dope.

By the way,
Show Image

Anyone check Feng's new Dota 2 key? SWEEEET :)

WANT

OMG WANT

i saw this from one of qwerkey's tweets.. so yeah!

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!

Don't you dare say that!

In all seriousness, she's still way too squishy and weak throughout the game.  The frost arrow is great if you are ganking people too, helps out a lot.  And yeah, her aura is godlike.  Combined with her ulti its just insane.

I dont know if she's going to get nerfed, she's still not as good as many other late game heroes.

She will get nerfed.

And guys, no love for clinkz? I remember like 6-7 years ago, people were crazy about clinkz with desolator.

quit

Offline firebt

That because clinkz got nerfed too lol. 

Don't say that.  I really like playing Traxex and I have her fully equipped.  Not cool man...

;)

Offline KoolAidMan

Don't you dare say that!

Oh really?  :)

https://dotabuff.com/heroes/winning

Offline ImaMoFoThief

• I play DotA!
Really want a courier one
(Xender) and size probably matters
(Xender) but dont quote me on that
(Xender) and i just realized what i said

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
She's easy as hell to play... that's why you see her played in matchmaking so much... I'm guilty of that. Ever see her picked in competitive play? Never. Unless mousesports is throwing a game.
I love Elzy

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
She's easy as hell to play... that's why you see her played in matchmaking so much... I'm guilty of that. Ever see her picked in competitive play? Never. Unless mousesports is throwing a game.

She's not in CM right now...that's why she isn't picked competitively.

Her stats are so broken is because she's played so much in every level of play. That's why Centaurs stats are out of control too. She's still what I consider "****" tier of a hero. The problem with drow is you can do things like aura bomb with Visage (which is the most overpowered thing i've ever experienced in a game of dota. ever.). Try it. Her aura buffs familiars. You can destroy people so hard with it.

Cheers,

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious

I know about the second part you're talking about I completely agree. When did they take her out of CM I saw her not too long ago? And let's just say it didn't work out well at all... Drow is too much of a liability early game JUST to have her aura worthwhile in mid or late game. It's powerful as hell though.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 December 2012, 15:29:49 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

I know about the second part you're talking about I completely agree. When did they take her out of CM I saw her not too long ago? And let's just say it didn't work out well at all... Drow is too much of a liability early game JUST to have her aura worthwhile in mid or late game. It's powerful as hell though.

AFAIK she hasn't been in since the last major patch. Same as with Silencer and Centaur since the reworks. Yes. She's totally a liability with below to average DPS throughout the entirety of the game really (from a pure statistical view).

BUT if you somehow make it late...it becomes very hard to do anything because of how fast and hard your lanes get pushed.

Cheers,

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
Hey guys we appreciate the free bumps but if you guys can put the balance discussion on hold until we get everything finalized for this group buy that'd be great. Yeah. Lol.

Offline firebt

Hey guys we appreciate the free bumps but if you guys can put the balance discussion on hold until we get everything finalized for this group buy that'd be great. Yeah. Lol.

Hahahaha.  Still vote for:

Traxex
Sand King
Dragon Knight
Enigma

Offline Sai

i'd vote for dagon, scepter, forcestaff, and TP.  :cool: :cool:
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline firebt

Hahaha I think we might have the TP.  Not sure about Dagon, Scepter or Force staff.  Just a question, why do you need a key for scepter? Lol its not even active.

For now I think its heroes only, with exception of courier or TP, which is something that everyone would use lol. 

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

Hahaha I think we might have the TP.  Not sure about Dagon, Scepter or Force staff.  Just a question, why do you need a key for scepter? Lol its not even active.

For now I think its heroes only, with exception of courier or TP, which is something that everyone would use lol. 

Not everyone uses TPs my friend. I've played with those types before. It did not end well.

Cheers,

Offline firebt

Not everyone uses TPs my friend. I've played with those types before. It did not end well.

Cheers,

You're right. I'm assuming those games didn't end with a win...did they? Lol yeah pub games right.  No one carries toilet paper.

Offline Sai

well, those are the things that come to my mind. I thought of Dagon first, and later, why not put scepter as well. they had the same design in the past.  ;D
Anyway, forcestaff for ESC key would be cool IMO. :/
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

well, those are the things that come to my mind. I thought of Dagon first, and later, why not put scepter as well. they had the same design in the past.  ;D
Anyway, forcestaff for ESC key would be cool IMO. :/

I c wat u did thar.

Cheers

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker

I can tell if you created a GH account just so you could post your vote in this thread xD

Well welcome to GeekHack by the way, and yes a courier keycap would be awesome ^_^
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Greenbean

I revived myself just to say that I'd likely be interested in caps. Good to say some people in GH like to DOTA.

I'm down for roughly 5, maybe more depending on the price. Interested in Invoker, QoP, SF, Puck, Pudge, and maybe WR.

BTW, can any of the veterans fill me in on what's happened in GH lately?

Offline ImaMoFoThief

• I play DotA!

I can tell if you created a GH account just so you could post your vote in this thread xD
Show Image

Well welcome to GeekHack by the way, and yes a courier keycap would be awesome ^_^

Was directed here after I seen a thread on the dota 2 sub reddit

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker

Show Image

I see, I see. Well again welcome to GeekHack, and hopefully you stay longer than just to get in this group buy ^_^
Also just another question: who do you play most often in Dota 2?
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Yo if I want mine on imsto thicks, could that be arranged?
I love Elzy

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
Umm, probably at a premium, but I dunno, haven't even considered that as an option. I know that some users want imsto's thick pbts, but you can get those at any time direct from him. This group buy is unique in that it uses SP blanks that we can print anything on them.

I'd also really prefer not to do that since A) I'm sure a bunch of people would want to do that and I don't want to keep track of that many variations in addition to the massive amount of keys we're already doing... and B) At the moment we aren't even near the limit of keys made.

Which legends did you have in mind. I mean any of these images imsto will be able to print at any time after, so you could order them direct from him after the images go in etc.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Hmm yeah true. I might just order separately then, I was originally interested in these but now I have a white imsto set.

I just feel bad because I've voted already and have been trying hard to get this thing rolling as well (and balance discussions :P)
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2012, 23:28:08 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
Well I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to get in on these while you can. The fact that this will probably be a 1 off, with future versions being done in imsto thicks, means you'd at least be able to resell at a premium down the road if you're not happy with them. If you hold them for 6 months I bet you'd be able to triple your investment.

Offline ImaMoFoThief

• I play DotA!

Show Image

I see, I see. Well again welcome to GeekHack, and hopefully you stay longer than just to get in this group buy ^_^

Really, favorite hero pre-nerf was lycan/morphling for carry, Dazzle gets my all around love. Recently if my team has a drow i will play as visage for complete and utter pushing power. Favorite hero to watch played professionally is dark seer and favorite jungler is queen of pain

Offline ForestFunK

Vote Jakiro Sven and Crystal Maiden
Qpad-MK-50 | ReɅlforce 88u

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Videos like this makes me love playing dota.

quit

Offline hluo87

vote for
qop
nevermore
bane
traxex
furion
thanks man

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker

Show Image

Really, favorite hero pre-nerf was lycan/morphling for carry, Dazzle gets my all around love. Recently if my team has a drow i will play as visage for complete and utter pushing power. Favorite hero to watch played professionally is dark seer and favorite jungler is queen of pain
Haha gotta love QoP ^_^
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious

Totally thought this would be one of those over edited videos.

I love Elzy

Offline ohtwofour

I would go for a Windrunner and a CM one. If I was limited to one choice, Windrunner.

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Still no love for Jugger, AM and Sven? :(

quit

Offline firebt

Totally thought this would be one of those over edited videos.

Wow, I can almost tell what's going on.  I definitely know what Witch Doctor says during his ulti though lol.