Author Topic: [IC] Moogle Packs  (Read 13044 times)

Offline bazemk1979

Re: [IC] Moogle Packs
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 07:56:37 »
so recently 300 people here just completed their purple vintage sets, right!   :rolleyes:

but guess yr doubts are correct.....there should be more than 300 classic sets hanging around.  :)

i rather have gmk original moogle, but I sort of doubt we will hit moq... Wont hurt to try :)
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline novemer

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 08:08:24 »
there are plenty of guys in germany who need a moogle set (myself included). I'm using an Ozone Strike with grey Cherry g80-1501 Double Shots... just couldn't swap the bottom line (control-fn-alt-space-alt-windows-contextmenu-control) :/ and i don't like the stupid OEM Profile (too high!), Cherry Profile is perfect...

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 08:10:27 »
@bazemk

thats what i think as well. guess GMK doesnt have to order any extra plastic for classic colors. in case MOQ fails, that shouldnt be a big disaster for them.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 13:25:14 »
because I doubt there are 300 people on this forum with Cherry classic sets sitting in their shelves being unused because they don't have Moogle kit to make them compatible..... Think(!!!!!!!!!!)
I THINK there are. Vintage winkeyless G81 or G80 keyboards in white/beige still show up on ebay.de every few days. Many people use them with either non-fitting lasered modifiers or imperfect earlier moogle sets.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 14:06:48 »
I THINK there are. Vintage winkeyless G81 or G80 keyboards in white/beige still show up on ebay.de every few days. Many people use them with either non-fitting lasered modifiers or imperfect earlier moogle sets.

Guilty!

That's why I loved the white on purple set to complete these sets :)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 14:31:17 »
I am pretty sure white/black and black/beige will have not a lot of struggle. It may be awhile before I want to do those colorways as full sets but some modifier and language keys (more so for white/black) for really hard to find things may be possible sooner.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 15:40:23 »
I am pretty sure white/black and black/beige will have not a lot of struggle. It may be awhile before I want to do those colorways as full sets but some modifier and language keys (more so for white/black) for really hard to find things may be possible sooner.

Lysol if you run Moogle for both have them both be in one order, if you make them separate we wont hit the MOQ
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 15:54:24 »
Right, one at a time. Like I already said it will be easier to get anything done if there is only one choice for something per buy.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 12:33:28 »
black on beige moogle kit!:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Halvar

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 09:14:51 »

Lysol if you run Moogle for both have them both be in one order, if you make them separate we wont hit the MOQ

You mean white-on-black and black-on-grey together in one pack, but only the classic set of Moogle keys instead of a full modifier set?

For the classic colours, that might be a good idea, imo.  Moogle is what by far most people need, they maybe don't need or want to pay for full modifier packs.

What's the status on space keys btw? Can we get them from GMK?

It's a totally different thing for new colors of course. On those we need the full sets or full modifier sets that make the keys usable on (almost) any board.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 May 2013, 09:17:12 by Halvar »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 09:52:08 »
While we could only do the 1.25 bottom row keys and 1.75 fulltouch caps lock, there is still issues with them matching the plastics color 100% at least with the beige/grey as there are at least 4 major shades that were used over the years with those. Might be better to offer modifiers pack like the purple to avoid matching problems? With white on black, it is no concern for matching color so probably just the fulltouch caps lock, 1.25 and 1.5 control and alt, 1.25 win and menu... and maybe just like one big Euro kit for assortment of harder to find alpha character keys plus ISO left shift and enter?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 11:39:25 »
While we could only do the 1.25 bottom row keys and 1.75 fulltouch caps lock, there is still issues with them matching the plastics color 100% at least with the beige/grey as there are at least 4 major shades that were used over the years with those. Might be better to offer modifiers pack like the purple to avoid matching problems? With white on black, it is no concern for matching color so probably just the fulltouch caps lock, 1.25 and 1.5 control and alt, 1.25 win and menu... and maybe just like one big Euro kit for assortment of harder to find alpha character keys plus ISO left shift and enter?

Yeah, I think we should only do complete sets like the white on purple set. Otherwise there will always be issues with colors not matching.

I am really looking forward to your next GMK group buy :)