Author Topic: [GB] Syruplabs X CRP UPDATE: CRP2.2 WILL BE USING R3 MOLDS (Complete)  (Read 58891 times)

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

Key Update below

2020-03-11 Update
- CRP is no longer a one-man production. The cavalry is arriving tonight here or tomorrow in china and they'll be pulling OT to get the sets done. tada
- With that being said, ETA early to mid April to us - this is accounting for any shipping delays that may occur due to Covid19
- next update sometime next week
- Thank you again to all our participants going on this wild ride with us

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

2020-03-21 Update

- Production is 80% there. Arabic is finished see here: https://imgur.com/a/sZoOPHW.
- Again on track for April ship date
- Will update again on 2020-03-30 expect a non-update as we are finishing up production.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
This looks good, I'm not sure how I managed to miss the GB. Will there be extras after the GB orders have shipped?

Offline itunesacc

Any update?

Offline juaninamilli

Any update?
2020-04-06 Update
- same as last week's
- just waiting on shipping

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

As of the last update they're still finishing up manufacturing.

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

Some Updates from the Discord (2020-05-18)
- https://forms.gle/SUkUCQVWHFo7HTVEA Opt-in form for GB participants who want to try for extras and want to hopefully get their order + extra in one shipment. If a GB participant is not interested in extras they won't have to fill out the form and will be sent their order once the shipment arrive.
- Shipment is currently on track to hit customs by Wednesday and expected to spend about a week there. Shipment of GB orders should occur either by this weekend or next.
- Details for extras will be revealed once the GB orders have been accounted for. There will be ample warning before they drop.

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

Updates as of 2020-06-12

Most orders have been dropped off at he courier's office and paypal tracking will be updated slowly heading towards the end of the weekend. If you have not received tracking by the 16th please contact the support team.

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
Received my order yesterday. Perfect. Spacebar is flat as can be, no complains!  :thumb:

Offline lakeboredom

Looking to buy a 1u R4 Windows key off someone. Me from the past was an idiot and should have bought the kit  :-[

Offline Fnzzy

Looking for a 65% kit if anyone wants to part with theirs.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB] Syruplabs X CRP UPDATE: CRP2.2 WILL BE USING R3 MOLDS (Complete)
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 19:18:48 »
I apologize in advance for resurrecting this dead thread; I do not see another way to ask if there is any plan to re-run these sets.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 21:28:05 »
I apologize in advance for resurrecting this dead thread; I do not see another way to ask if there is any plan to re-run these sets.

some of them were run in r4 which happened in may (ish) of this year
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 23:55:07 »

There was an R4 that was already run, but hasn't delivered yet. Presumably they will have some extras. You can join their discord (linked on the first page) for updates and info. They are very active on discord.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 09 September 2021, 11:24:13 »
Thank you for the leads. I will check them. You are very kind.