Author Topic: Rama Works M6-A  (Read 69292 times)

Offline PocketAces

Re: Rama Works M6-A
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 17:58:30 »
Is it bad to revive an old thread like this??

I'm just wondering if there's a possibility of another group buy on this any time soon. I only recently got into this hobby and I really want one of these for my desk, but it appears I missed out on the opportunity.

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #201 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 20:29:56 »

I'm just wondering if there's a possibility of another group buy on this any time soon. I only recently got into this hobby and I really want one of these for my desk, but it appears I missed out on the opportunity.

The M6-C was done recently, and M6-B before that. There's a good chance there would be another round.

Offline PocketAces

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 20:31:13 »

The M6-C was done recently, and M6-B before that. There's a good chance there would be another round.
What are the differences between each letter? Is that just Rama’s way of representing generations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 10:46:35 »

What are the differences between each letter? Is that just Rama’s way of representing generations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes basically. Some minor improvements afaik.

Lucky for you another round was just announced.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B34pid5ngIC/?igshid=rmzpdm1i5kaz

Oct 25.