Author Topic: [SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky  (Read 5863 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:44:15 »
Super clean excellent specimen from my personal collection.

$50 Paypal including domestic US shipping direct sale via Geekhack.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252469173434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 July 2016, 13:03:52 by fohat.digs »
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:49:42 »
Say... I got a board just like that one.  :p

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:14:12 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:30:59 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.

Nah, I knew it was different.

I love the board. It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones...  :-\

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:40:32 »

It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones.

That is the killer. I can use a bigass Enter all day, but the 1u Backspace makes me insane.

As far as I know, all Hi-Teks have great PBT dye-sub caps.
- Jimmy Carter 2015