Author Topic: [GB] Premium Keyboard Bags (Bonus round till may 8th)  (Read 5962 times)

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
[GB] Premium Keyboard Bags (Bonus round till may 8th)
« on: Fri, 02 April 2021, 10:51:42 »
Keyboard Bags Handmade by G.C.W.
Premium pouches for premium peripherals

0. C O N T E N T S
  • M O D E L S
  • M A T E R I A L S  A N D  C O L O R S
  • P R I C I N G
  • S H I P P I N G
  • H O W  T O  O R D E R

1. M O D E L S

More
The classic is our most basic design.
It offers a YKK zipper, padded front and back, an outer pocket for cables, tools, etc.
Do not worry about the zipper. We integrated a safety lip so that your precious keyboards are kept safe whenever you pull it out or put it in. For the outer material, outer pocket, custom label and accent line you can choose between three different leather types: smooth, soft and nappa.

More
The Deluxe offers a padded back and a padded outer pocket. It is square stitched to give it a deluxe look and feel.
Cables, tools, etc. can be stuffed in here. Do not worry about the zipper.
We integrated a safety lip so that your precious keyboards are kept safe whenever you pull it out or put it in. For the outer material, outer pocket, custom label and accent line you can choose between three different leather types: smooth, soft and nappa. 

More
The Premium is made out of soft imitation suede. It offers a padded back and a padded front.
It is square stitched to give it a premium look and feel. Cables, tools, etc. can be stuffed in the outer pocket.
Do not worry about the zipper. We integrated a safety lip so that your precious keyboards are kept safe whenever you pull it out or put it in. For the outer material and outer pocket you can choose between different colors of suede.
Your material options for your custom label and accent line are: suede, smooth, soft and nappa.

More
The Vintage is made of a special imitation leather that represents old school fabrics like used in vintage seat sets or cars . It offers a padded back and a padded front.
The front is stitched with big squares. Cables, tools, etc. can be stuffed in the outer pocket.
Do not worry about the zipper. We integrated a safety lip so that your precious keyboards are kept safe whenever you pull it out or put it in.

You can choose between five different colors for the main body, outer pocket, custom label and accent line.

More
The Adventure. Its external material is dry oil skin. See the #materials section for more details on this fabric.
The bag has padded front and back. It offers a zipperless design - instead of a zipper it has a flap that is held in place by a strap (which is also an accent line) made out of dry oil skin.
The front is square stitched to give it a more qualitative look and feel.

The inner lining is made out of sturdy cotton canvas and is rub resistant.
You have dry oil skin color options for the main body, flap and accent line.
For the optional custom label you can choose one of the following materials: smooth, soft and nappa imitation leather.

More
Our Split is a keyboard bag especially made for split keyboards. It has two inner compartments for each half.
Its external material is dry oil skin. See the #materials section for more details on this fabric.
The bag has padded front and back. It offers a zipperless design - instead of a zipper it has a flap that is held in place by a strap (which is also an accent line) made out of dry oil skin.
The front is square stitched to give it a more qualitative look and feel.

The inner lining is made out of sturdy cotton canvas and is rub resistant. You have dry oil skin color options for the main body and accent line.
For the optional custom label you can choose one of the following materials: smooth, soft and nappa imitation leather.

More
If you are like me you have all your cables or tools flying around on the table or in the drawer or in the backpack - chaos.
Together with keebstuff (www.keebstuff.com) we designed a utility bag to hold all your precious cables, tools, etc. in a tidy way.
It is a rollable bag secured via cord - no zippers or flaps needed. Here you can stuff in your stuff in the different sized compartments - be creative.

The outer material is made out of dry oil skin. The inner lining is made out of sturdy cotton canvas and is rub resistant.
Check out the #materials section to get more details. As mentioned everything is held together with a cord.
Here you have the option between a colored imitation suede cord in a bunch of different colors or a real leather cord which is way sturdier.
The cord is held by a real leather patch, stitched with our Logo.
As a last customization detail there is a small leather strap at the other end of the cord where you can get your initials or whatever letters you like punched in - as long it consists of 0-2 letters.

2. M A T E R I A L S  A N D  C O L O R S

The soft imitation leather is a very soft fabric and feels especially nice in combination with the padded/cushioned parts of the keyboard bag.

The smooth imitation leather feels sturdier than the other leather types. It has a smoother surface and feels a little heftier.

The nappa imitation leather is somewhere in the middle between soft and smooth. It feels a bit sturdier than the soft but rougher than the smooth imitation leather.

For our Premium keyboard bags we use soft imitation leather. Its distinctive look and feel make it a very pleasing fabric to the eyes and skin.

The vintage imitation leather is a very smooth fabric. Its unique patterns give the keyboard bags a very unique and vintage look and feel.

For the Adventure and Split keyboard bags  and the Utility bag we use a fabric called dry oil skin. It is a high quality and slightly waxed fabric, which feels nice and is water repellent. It holds its form very well and frequent use gives it a beautiful look.

The canvas or inner lining of our bags is made out of sturdy cotton canvas, rub resistant and thus very durable. You have the options between uni colored and patterned styles.

For the cord of the Utility bag you can choose between imitation suede cords which come in various colors and real leather cords that comes in four different colors.

3. P R I C I N G
(EUR/USD paypal conversion rate: 1 USD = 0,8250 EUR)

Numpad/Mouse: 35€ ($42)
40%ish: 40€ ($48)
60%ish: 50€ ($60)
65%ish: 50€ ($60)
75%ish: 55€ ($67)
TKLish: 60€ ($73)
Bigger than TKLish: 65€ ($79)

Optional Personalization Label: +10€ ($12)
Deluxe: + 10€ ($12)
Premium: + 10€ ($12)
Vintage: + 15€ ($18)
Adventure: +20€ ($24)

Split:
Smaller than 60%ish: 70€ ($85)
60%ish - 75%ish : 80€ ($96)
Bigger than 75%ish: 90€ ($109)

Utility: 49€ ($59)
Leather Cord: +1€ ($1.20)

P R I C E  C A L C U L A T I O N
Price = Size + (Deluxe/Premium/Vintage/Adventure) + (Label) + Shipping + Paypal Fee

P A Y P A L  F E E S
Non-EU buyers:
+ Payment in USD
+ Conversion fee: 5%
+ $0,40 reception fee
EU buyers:
+ Payment in €
+ 2,49% + 0,35€ reception fees

4. S H I P P I N G
We ship all packages with DHL and with tracking.

Tracking:
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html
www.17track.net

Germany: 4.99€
EU: 11,39 €
GB: 16,70 €
Switzerland: 16,70 €
Rest of the world: 19,89 € ($24)

IMPORTANT INFO
DHL states that because of the current global situation there could be delays for global shipping because they combine sea and air shipping. This means that shipping can take quite some time. Hopefully the whole situation normalizes soon!

5. H O W  T O  O R D E R
Orders will be taken on our Discord via DMs:
https://discord.gg/2NkVHKvwtq
This way we can stay better in touch.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/handmadebygcw/
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 May 2021, 15:31:45 by t!ng »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] Keyboard Bags Handmade by G.C.W. (Ending May 3rd)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 18:35:36 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 22:29:07 »
Reserved

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 10:54:56 »
3 Weeks left

Offline hnry

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 11:27:34 »
When the keyboard is in the bag, does it press the switches at all? Based on the curve of the bag it looks like it would.

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 12:42:02 »
No Sir, no switches are pressed while in the bag.

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17 April 2021, 04:11:12 »
2 weeks left

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 14:53:16 »
4 days left!

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 15:04:50 »
1 day left!

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
Re: [GB] Premium Keyboard Bags (Bonus round till may 8th)
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 15:32:03 »
We will do a mini bonus round as there are some guys late to the GB and still want to join. You can order until Saturday, may 8th. Bonus round will be shipped a bit later though. Main GB will not be affected in time schedule.

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
Re: [GB] Premium Keyboard Bags (Bonus round till may 8th)
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 04:15:56 »
Last day today - thank you for all for participating!