Author Topic: I JUST GOT AN INFRACTION FOR A POST I DID SEPT-2-11  (Read 806 times)

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
I JUST GOT AN INFRACTION FOR A POST I DID SEPT-2-11
« on: Sat, 26 May 2012, 01:11:45 »
Moments ago I just got a GH email from Mkawa giving me an infraction for a post I made on 2 Sept 2011:

[h=2]You have received an infraction at geekhack forums[/h]   Dear input nirvana,

You have received an infraction at geekhack forums.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
hopefully a link to the post will come with this message. if not, well, it's a pinup of a woman in white lingerie. please, seriously; not really appropriate for a thread about soldering irons or the public forum in general.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?p=409812

Yes, it's very slick, the only thing I know of that's better, is this:

Attachment 25604

Costs a lot more than $14cnd.

All the best,
geekhack forums
--------------------------------------------------
  Basically, if you're going to go retroactive and hand out infractions...you obviously want to suck my ****, and I'm not going to let you, so go **** yourself.
I'm outta here.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~