geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

Coffee 2.0 Keyset Pictures

(1/2) > >>

KeyPop:
Preorders will be shipped first and the extra sets should be available for sale sometime this upcoming week. For exact time and dates, please subscribe to our email newsletter on our website.

I personally think the addition of the cherry font on this keyset has made it even more beautiful and its become a personal favorite of mine.
I hope the rest of the keyboard community enjoys these sets as much as I did when I received them!

An incredible amount of thanks to the people who helped make the group buy happen, and hashbaz plus the geekhack community for letting us use the cherry legends.

We want to mention that the Coffee Set is extremely hard to capture it's beauty on camera. The first picture is the closest representation of the colors.
The base keycaps are much more of a creamy tan/milk coffee color.

Flyersfan1:
Looks great! Love the coffee cup windows keys.

Elrick:

--- Quote from: KeyPop on Sat, 28 June 2014, 20:25:22 ---Preorders will be shipped first and the extra sets should be available for sale sometime this upcoming week. For exact time and dates, please subscribe to our email newsletter on our website.

I personally think the addition of the cherry font on this keyset has made it even more beautiful and its become a personal favorite of mine.
I hope the rest of the keyboard community enjoys these sets as much as I did when I received them!

An incredible amount of thanks to the people who helped make the group buy happen, and hashbaz plus the geekhack community for letting us use the cherry legends.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

We want to mention that the Coffee Set is extremely hard to capture it's beauty on camera. The first picture is the closest representation of the colors.
The base keycaps are much more of a creamy tan/milk coffee color.

--- End quote ---

Just love how the whole set captures the essence of our most favourite (non-alcoholic) beverage  :thumb: .

I can't help but feel this key-set desperately needs a cream or brown coloured keyboard here.........

HendyZone:
Beautiful set :p
I want to drink the coffee

kenmai9:
Looks great! Wish I ordered one. Would look smooth with a wooden case

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version