geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Forums

Donut Cables - Soldering/Desoldering, Cables, and GBs

<< < (2/5) > >>

donutcat:

Looks like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

In other news, I've finally gotten a decent workspace setup and have gotten orders #33635 through #33650 out this week and you should have received a tracking number and order completion email. Hopefully I can make some more headway in both my backlog and stem orders over the next week, but I'll be away from my tools and at my mom's house over the weekend, so I don't anticipate much progress during that time.

Coniferous seems to be right on track as there's been no news of delays, so we should still expect July 5th delivery to me and shipping invoices/address confirmations over the week after that. Unfortunately I've got jury duty the 13th, so that might slow down my packing and shipping while that's going on.

I've still got the metal braid cable GB on the back burner until I get time between backlog cables, stem GB, Coniferous, daily work, and living between houses. Having this much of a wait for them at least I have time to plan the GB well.

amnesia0287:

--- Quote from: donutcat on Thu, 15 June 2017, 18:03:54 ---Show Image

Looks like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

In other news, I've finally gotten a decent workspace setup and have gotten orders #33635 through #33650 out this week and you should have received a tracking number and order completion email. Hopefully I can make some more headway in both my backlog and stem orders over the next week, but I'll be away from my tools and at my mom's house over the weekend, so I don't anticipate much progress during that time.

Coniferous seems to be right on track as there's been no news of delays, so we should still expect July 5th delivery to me and shipping invoices/address confirmations over the week after that. Unfortunately I've got jury duty the 13th, so that might slow down my packing and shipping while that's going on.

I've still got the metal braid cable GB on the back burner until I get time between backlog cables, stem GB, Coniferous, daily work, and living between houses. Having this much of a wait for them at least I have time to plan the GB well.

--- End quote ---

Will there be a cable to match Coniferous? I got one of Ryknos slots and I'd love to add one :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

donutcat:
Update

--- Quote from: Amnesia on Fri, 23 June 2017, 11:55:01 ---

Will there be a cable to match Coniferous? I got one of Ryknos slots and I'd love to add one :D

--- End quote ---

I'm looking into doing them, but I need sets on hand first to attempt to color-match with some paracords I've got on hand.

amnesia0287:
Gotcha. Look forward with what you come up with. Would love to get one shipped with my set :D

I'm also liking the metal cables. Would love steel and brass. Hope it happens.

donutcat:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version