Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8609440 times)

Offline yicaoyimu

Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #2600 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:36:48 »
My girlfriend is in, but I'm not. And she doesn't even have a board...
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2601 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:37:09 »
Emails are still being sent out. JUST got mine 10 seconds ago "In"
Holy **** you got in from a pile of rocks in the forest and I'm just sitting here with ethernet connection and no "in" email.

haha thats right, wernt you on top of a car in the middle of the forest? Amazing. :)  ALSO YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD!  You deserve a clack :D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2602 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:41:12 »
Holy **** you got in from a pile of rocks in the forest and I'm just sitting here with ethernet connection and no "in" email.

HAHAHAHAHA.. this is one of those 'feel good' post! I am glad you got in despite the trials you have to go through.

I am still waiting for the email.. come on Mr CF!

This feels a lot like waiting for exams results. You see people jumping with joy at the exams result and you think, ****, I am going to flunk again!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2603 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:42:44 »
My email for the sale was probably late, I was at a lake for easter. Sent it from an area with hardly any 3g.

I really want the Noct Prophecy, Minty fresh and peppemint!
And the pink one of course.

I was also the first one in last years 420 sale iirc.

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #2604 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:46:05 »
Is there a way to check if I am black listed?

I don't remember breaking the rules in any way, but the fact that I've tried and failed for every sale since I joined has made me ponder if I'm indeed on the "no" list. :mad: :confused:

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #2605 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:47:16 »
I didn't get an email

:(

Me neither. :'(

Maybe we should wait a while longer?

I am 99.9% sure I didn't... but hey, I can dream. :P

But dat 0.1%

**SNIP*** RIP old image hosting
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 November 2019, 22:55:26 by infiniti »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2606 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:52:21 »

CONGRATS, man!  Glad to hear you made it in despite your situation.  :D

Offline elton5354

« Reply #2607 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:53:46 »
Why was I blacklisted?

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2608 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:54:28 »
Why was I blacklisted?

huh?  did you get a message saying you were blacklisted?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #2609 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:54:38 »
Why was I blacklisted?
How do you know?

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #2610 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:55:41 »

HAHAHAHAHA.. this is one of those 'feel good' post! I am glad you got in despite the trials you have to go through.

This feels a lot like waiting for exams results. You see people jumping with joy at the exams result and you think, ****, I am going to flunk again!
Well, my rock pile method, tho well thought out, seemed like a guaranteed fail. And tho I hate to ruin a good underdog victory story, fortunately for me, about an hour before the sale, I gave a dear friend my email password along with some instructions, I prepared some drafts for the sales beforehand and all he had to do was hit the send button for me from the computer. So he was my mouse hand for a few moments. He then proceeded to send penis emails to most of my family from my email address.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2611 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:57:40 »
whoa, everything is listed as gone now.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #2612 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:58:02 »
Congrats OP!

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #2613 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:58:14 »

Well, my rock pile method, tho well thought out, seemed like a guaranteed fail. And tho I hate to ruin a good underdog victory story, fortunately for me, about an hour before the sale, I gave a dear friend my email password along with some instructions, I prepared some drafts for the sales beforehand and all he had to do was hit the send button for me from the computer. So he was my mouse hand for a few moments. He then proceeded to send penis emails to most of my family from my email address.

Pure win. I chuckled.
Edit: Clack says it's over!
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:05:11 by calvins1 »
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline audukent

« Reply #2614 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:06:17 »
Did not make it in...  againn..... blah :(
[LZ-GH - 62g mx greens and 62g mx clears]    [Ducky Shine - mx browns]    [RACE mxMini - mxreds]  [POKER II - mx Blacks]    [KPAD - 62g mx blacks]

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2615 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:07:18 »

omg hahaha I hope he did not send those photos ! :P $%@&*#(&*@(

But hey man, you forsure deserve this!

U) nkown Great Clack Hunt Contest TBA...
     *note* Not open to those who made it in this sale or to GH mods/admin (too easy to cheat =p)

At least those of us have this...

0/3 now..  :'(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2616 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:09:41 »

Bahahaha, I'm really hoping this is Halverson.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2617 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:11:11 »
Well it's all over. So that's 15 official sales in a row I have missed out on.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luckily CC is a good guy and other opportunities have presented themselves clack-wise. Someday I'll actually get into a 4grabs or EK sale for real. Still gotta believe, plus I'm too stoney and full of noms to even be upset  ^-^

Also: Brobots, so even less upset  ;D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2618 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:12:00 »
Well it's all over. So that's 15 official sales in a row I have missed out on.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luckily CC is a good guy and other opportunities have presented themselves clack-wise. Someday I'll actually get into a 4grabs or EK sale for real. Still gotta believe, plus I'm too stoney and full of noms to even be upset  ^-^

15 !!!! I thought 3 was unlucky.. Dang man. Yeah delicious food today, very fortunate for that!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2619 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:13:13 »
I don't think spam filters like my username :P

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2620 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:13:35 »

Also: Brobots, so even less upset  ;D
15!
Didn't you get in on 1 April? :confused:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2621 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:13:37 »

15 !!!! I thought 3 was unlucky.. Dang man. Yeah delicious food today, very fortunate for that!

I did get laser zapped and pea soupe'd, but yeah, this is the 15th official clack sale missed. :))

Offline elton5354

« Reply #2622 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:14:11 »
Yeah, i'm pretty sure i was blacklisted....you were too noisyturtle.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2623 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:15:46 »

Nah, he wouldn't have picked me for the secret sale on the 1st if I was. Plus I asked him like a year ago. Just slow email I guess.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2624 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:18:00 »
Looks like I'm also 0/x 4grabs :P I'm lucky have gotten in on a flash sale, EK sales, and phazered by lazers so I shall live on for the next great fight :D Congrats to those that got in!

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2625 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:18:05 »
Alright, on the upside, at least I have Orion to be excited about, and some keyboard projects in progress, and a small CC skulls collection.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2626 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:18:05 »

Look at my GH join date.  Think about it.  I'm at 0 wins. xD
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2627 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:18:57 »

It was Greg, Hoff. If I remember correctly, the email to my father was "I want you to wiener me".
I mean, at least he was classy about it!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2628 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:20:46 »

Look at my GH join date.  Think about it.  I'm at 0 wins. xD

0 wins! Since 2009, thats the beginning of clack history my friend.. Sorry.  :-\

Offline nntnam

« Reply #2629 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:21:43 »

What made you think so? I also thought so because I failed too many times, but sometimes I made it into the sale...  I believe there are hundreds (or even thousands) of emails coming to his email address in just one ore two second. So our chance is very very low.
░▒▓ KMAC | FILCO MJ2 | HHKB | PHANTOM ▓▒░

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2630 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:24:42 »

pls how is this even clack therapy if all i'm reading is "in" while i'm just getting emails from youtube.

There's not many other places for people to share in their glee for clacks since all the threads in CC artisan forum are locked

But that doesn't stop you from making a new thread under the Clack factory forum?  :eek: Or..do those go under approval? Any daring soul?  :p
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2631 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:25:02 »

I'm 0-7 since about 6 months ago.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2632 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:26:41 »

It was Greg, Hoff. If I remember correctly, the email to my father was "I want you to wiener me".

Hahah!  Nothing against Greg, but I would never give him my email information.  :D 

And on topic: I'm 0/X with all clack sales too, guys.  :(

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2633 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:28:46 »
Fell asleep at my desk before the sale.

Woops.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Clack Therapy
« Reply #2634 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:28:53 »

pls how is this even clack therapy if all i'm reading is "in" while i'm just getting emails from youtube.

There's not many other places for people to share in their glee for clacks since all the threads in CC artisan forum are locked

But that doesn't stop you from making a new thread under the Clack factory forum?  :eek: Or..do those go under approval? Any daring soul?  :p
This is a perfect place for positive and negative Clack talk. Win or lose. Even the good things in people's lives come up in therapy sessions.
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:30:32 by YoungMichael88 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2635 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:29:39 »
Well, got in on my very first sale. For someone who's never won bingo in his entire life that's pretty good :)
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2636 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:30:13 »
Fell asleep at my desk before the sale.

Woops.

* Binge holds Photekq and pours no tears formula shampoo all over.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2637 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:31:56 »
****! ASS!

Can't believe that :02 was too slow! Next time I need to borrow some stock market trading supercomputer or some ****.

Congrats to those that made it in. Getting lucky on an EK draw I know the feel. Now I know the disappointment  :(
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #2638 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:33:45 »
Congrats to those who got in!

Half the fun is just participating in the mad email rush that is the sale.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2639 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:35:40 »

Hahah!  Nothing against Greg, but I would never give him my email information.  :D 

And on topic: I'm 0/X with all clack sales too, guys.  :(
Actually, I'm told the penis emails were sent at Halversons request. It was a joint effort between the two of them.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #2640 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:36:31 »
bwahahahahahaha classy friends you've got there

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2641 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:38:29 »
but seriously, that Miz Kite......

****. ********ity************.... ahem

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2642 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:40:05 »

****. ********ity************.... ahem

I know.  That is one of the best looking Clacks I have seen.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 April 2014, 03:31:52 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2643 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:40:38 »

My new favorite and most coveted clack.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2644 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:42:12 »

bwahahahahahaha classy friends you've got there
Desperate times call for desperate measures and with that comes repercussions. I accept that.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2645 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:44:55 »
Missed again.

Actually I got my first ever Clack in last year's 420 sale, but missed every 4grabs and EK drawing since then.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2646 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:52:06 »

Missed again.

Actually I got my first ever Clack in last year's 420 sale, but missed every 4grabs and EK drawing since then.
Time for a calendar Rowdy!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2647 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:57:07 »

Missed again.

Time for a calendar Rowdy!
I was very prepared for this sale. Had a iPad with timer synced to atomic clock; had a backup Mac in case the home network failed. In the 30 minutes leading up to the sale, I sent a few test emails to hotmail accounts to test my timing and make sure I am in sync.. and yet, not fast enough compared to others. Will keep on trying! 0/2. Sigh.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2648 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 23:03:21 »
Missed again.

But you win the Topre Drunken give away.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2649 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 23:07:40 »
Looks like everything is GONE

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More