Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 728994 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: (GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:11:57 »
ok im getting a bit fed up now

can people please stop trying chargebacks on my paypal account for toxic

i have had 5 so far, this activity puts everyones money at risk and is totally not acceptable

if you wanna cancel an order, speak to me and we can work together, if you open a dispute im gonna fight it

wow....people are being really dumb, I bet they only wanted brobots!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #751 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:15:32 »

i have had 5 so far, this activity puts everyones money at risk and is totally not acceptable

if you wanna cancel an order, speak to me and we can work together, if you open a dispute im gonna fight it

of the 5 disputes, i refunded 1, fought 3, won 2 and i just got a fresh one this morning

for some reason people like to claim fraudulent activity on there account, like we and paypal dont log their IPS etc

ive been pretty good with keeping these issues private, but from now on im just gonna name them, block them and ban them

i wish people would realise, this sorta activity can get an account locked down with paypal, i dont care about your money, its everyone elses im protecting thats at risk because these people act like children
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #752 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:17:33 »
Yeah, that is ridiculous.  Bunny is great with communication.  If you want to cancel your order, just PM him.  Don't be an a$$hat just because you're butthurt about brobots.

Ha, I just used a$$hat and butthurt in the same sentence.  Go me! :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #753 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:19:04 »
What the hell people! Please let us enjoy our hobbies in peace!

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #754 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:21:49 »

+1

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #755 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:22:31 »
Yeah, that is ridiculous.  Bunny is great with communication.  If you want to cancel your order, just PM him.  Don't be an a$$hat just because you're butthurt about brobots.

I think we all know what these people really are being.....
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #756 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:22:39 »

this last one was about an order placed on the 19th, way after bots and no mention of them in the order

it drives me crazy because when i have a genuine issue, paypal take into consideration past issues on the account, so i dont want all this rubbish in my history

it puts me in a position where i need to fight these things rather than give the person a refund so in future it shows cases are found in my favour

Offline Belfong

« Reply #757 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:28:00 »
Can you show forums discussion as proof of you being genuine on the issue? Such as rules of the group buy? Does Pay Pal even consider these as documentation.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #758 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:36:24 »
This sucks, I don't get why people have to do this. I had a similar issue in my GB, when people wanted to change their orders, they would cancel the old invoice, even though I asked them not to and allow me to change current invoice.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #759 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:39:04 »
Can you show forums discussion as proof of you being genuine on the issue? Such as rules of the group buy? Does Pay Pal even consider these as documentation.

yeah i have a good relationship with paypal, they have extensive notes on what i do, the the model of what we do etc, but you have to understand its essentially an honour system, because of the amount of transactions i put through them, its a very small percentage of issues whenever stuff like this happens,  however during toxic im getting a concentrated amount and that isnt good

im just getting a bit fed up of waking up to emails like this, if anyone has an issue, please message me via pm on geekhack

running gbs is not a business, i have taken a loss on every gb we have done, but i enjoy doing this for the most part and wanna be able to continue, but i cant do that without my paypal account

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #760 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:39:40 »
Ohh man that's not good, hopefully you do ban them from future group buys and inform other of them as that's just low especially, since you would of more than likely be able to sort something out if you they just asked hope you win them all or most of them bunny.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Belfong

(GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #761 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:48:27 »
Good to know that Pay Pal is cool with you, Bunny.

The challenge is on people creating new account in GH and sometimes you gotta give people the benefits of the doubt, coz we were all new to GH once.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #762 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:52:31 »
Good to know that Pay Pal is cool with you, Bunny.

The challenge is on people creating new account in GH and sometimes you gotta give people the benefits of the doubt, coz we were all new to GH once.

we log and track all the ips on the site

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #763 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:53:57 »
Ohh man that's not good, hopefully you do ban them from future group buys and inform other of them as that's just low especially, since you would of more than likely be able to sort something out if you they just asked hope you win them all or most of them bunny.

yeah its ok, part of the trouble is i always wake up to these things and im not a morning person

on the point of contacting me

9 times out of 10 ill get back to people right away, but i get a ton of pms and such and occasionally i miss things, so sometimes sending a gentle reminder to me is needed

Offline Belfong

« Reply #764 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:54:19 »
I'm not sure if IP logging help. Coz one could use a home PC, work notebook, a 3G iPad from telco 1 and iPhone from telco 2. All will give different IP.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #765 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:56:08 »
I'm not sure if IP logging help. Coz one could use a home PC, work notebook, a 3G iPad from telco 1 and iPhone from telco 2. All will give different IP.

It helps. Most people will make purchases from their primary device, and that's the same device they'll likely use to log into PayPal. If Bunny can show that the person is accessing his site from that IP, and PayPal sees that they use the IP continuously to log into PayPal, they can be reasonably certain that it's the same person or at least of the same household. (Caveats apply, of course.)

Bunny, I'm sorry to hear about this :/

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #766 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:57:47 »
It really sucks that people do this.
Like, everyone really wished for the bros. But cancelling the buy because someone didn't get in is really silly and a douche move.
Can't believe people do this.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline archer

« Reply #767 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 08:44:43 »
Hey Bunny, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Please take a look when you have a moment. Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #768 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 08:47:04 »
Hey Bunny, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Please take a look when you have a moment. Thanks!

replied

sorry missed that, sometimes when my pms go from one page to the next, but i get a few at once i miss the one from the page before

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #769 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 08:49:06 »
Words can't describe how happy I am Bunny that you're bringing the Toxic set to life!

Thank you again for running this :)

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #770 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 09:07:33 »

Cheer up Bunny. That must be painful.   :|

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #771 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 10:01:26 »
I can't believe people don't even consult Bunny before claiming on paypal, seriously guys come on.

We appreciate the effort Bunny, Thanks!  :thumb:

Speaking of which received my Ctrl Alt sticker today, now gotta find somewhere to put it that's better than an acid vat :(

Offline Motan22

« Reply #772 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 11:25:45 »
I can't believe people don't even consult Bunny before claiming on paypal, seriously guys come on.

We appreciate the effort Bunny, Thanks!  :thumb:

Speaking of which received my Ctrl Alt sticker today, now gotta find somewhere to put it that's better than an acid vat :(

If I ever get my hands on one of the new transparent backed ones, I may have to up my game and get it on a main reactor.  :D

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #773 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 13:27:18 »

My guess is that these are non-GH folks (or new members) who have no idea about how a GB works?  This GB has been pretty high profile, so there are a lot of new people who were interested in this.  Someone posted this GB on reddit, and it's possible this may have been shared elsewhere too.  So they may have expected their order to ship out soon like a regular online shop.

One suggestion is to put a big disclaimer message about GBs up in the Checkout page.  Another thing is that there doesn't seem to be contact info in the "Contact Us" section on the new site yet, so people might not know where to ask about their order.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline jakemfbacon

« Reply #774 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 14:18:52 »

of the 5 disputes, i refunded 1, fought 3, won 2 and i just got a fresh one this morning

for some reason people like to claim fraudulent activity on there account, like we and paypal dont log their IPS etc

ive been pretty good with keeping these issues private, but from now on im just gonna name them, block them and ban them

i wish people would realise, this sorta activity can get an account locked down with paypal, i dont care about your money, its everyone elses im protecting thats at risk because these people act like children

Wow that is awful. Although I am surprised you won them. Most of the time Paypal sides with the buyer and people do chargebacks on purpose  to get the item and their money. Although, I guess nothing has been shipped yet so this might be different? It has happened to me before  even with all my evidence that they clearly wanted to purchase the product and I really hate paypal because of it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #775 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 16:42:49 »
Sadness.

Why are people so narky.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #776 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 16:53:42 »
OK guys. You know what needs to be done! Everyone bring it in for a massive group hug for bunny.

Question: A restraining order doesn't apply if a group hug is involved right?  ;)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 March 2014, 17:00:42 by mashby »

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #777 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 16:54:00 »
Poor Bunny. It's very unfortunate that people do nasty stuff like that. Rest assured knowing that we all truly appreciate what you've done for this set and others, and all the time and effort you put in. Don't let a few people sully that.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #778 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 18:49:23 »
Just wondering, any way to add deluxe boxes/toxic alphas yet? Also, I still need to add a toxic tsangan to my order, but continue to get the 500 internal server error when attempting to put the order in =(
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #779 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 18:50:41 »
Just wondering, any way to add deluxe boxes/toxic alphas yet? Also, I still need to add a toxic tsangan to my order, but continue to get the 500 internal server error when attempting to put the order in =(

we are working on the update at the moment

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #780 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 18:51:51 »

we are working on the update at the moment

Awesome! Thanks sir!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Glissant

« Reply #781 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:05:55 »
I just wanted to take some time to thank the Bunny and Cody for all their hard work.

Thank you both very much!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #782 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:14:15 »
I just wanted to take some time to thank the Bunny and Cody for all their hard work.

free toxic alphas for you

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #783 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:19:19 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #784 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:19:37 »
indeed
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #785 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:21:11 »

I would like to second this.

The effort that goes into any normal group buy is impressive, but the work that has gone into this one, and the dedication of Bunny and Cody is just unbelievable!

Thanks guys :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #786 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:22:42 »

I would like to second this.

The effort that goes into any normal group buy is impressive, but the work that has gone into this one, and the dedication of Bunny and Cody is just unbelievable!

Thanks guys :)

free toxic display case for you

no more freebies tonight guys, thats one of each

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #787 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:23:49 »
Bunny is literally too nice

What a cool dude
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline divito

« Reply #788 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:24:10 »
Wallet Hack strikes again! Will watch classifieds in the future.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #789 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:25:16 »

Why watch classifieds if you can just buy it here? Orders are still open...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #790 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:25:48 »

There are still 12 days left in the GB.  You still have time to sell off your other personal belongings and loved ones for cash.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #791 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 19:28:32 »
Ha ha ha naasfu.. That really made me lol'd especially selling loved ones.

And Awesome of Bunny of spreading so much love overall...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #792 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:20:07 »
I'm still trying to decide if I want an inverted set as well.

And what percentage of people would you say tipped Bunny?  If you're willing to share that that is.  If it hit at least 20%, that would be awesome.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #793 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:26:59 »

And what percentage of people would you say tipped Bunny?  If you're willing to share that that is.  If it hit at least 20%, that would be awesome.

well a handful tipped more than the $2 that it defaults to

this time around, we have far more contributions because we had the tip as default with the option to not tip, so i know the percentage is far higher than any other buy we have done, but im not sure on the percentage, ill look into it at the end

its interesting how much of a difference it makes between giving people the choice to turn the tip off rather than on

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #794 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:27:12 »

I will be doing a random giveaway with my tkl set (alpha + mods) once I get them. Free is good right?  ;)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #795 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:30:14 »

well a handful tipped more than the $2 that it defaults to

this time around, we have far more contributions because we had the tip as default with the option to not tip, so i know the percentage is far higher than any other buy we have done, but im not sure on the percentage, ill look into it at the end

its interesting how much of a difference it makes between giving people the choice to turn the tip off rather than on

Yup.  It's one of the first things we talked about in my classes on research design in grad school.  It's why some states in the US are considering moving to opt out organ donation instead of opt in. 

Good to see you guys got some good tips though, even if most people only did the default amount.  And hopefully you got a lot of kind notes.  I know I wrote you a little something nice.

Offline divito

« Reply #796 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:33:41 »
Why watch classifieds if you can just buy it here? Orders are still open...

Have spent a lot recently, so foreseeable future will see less keyboard items unfortunately. :(  Can't wait for Raindrop v2 or the GeekHack pack!

There are still 12 days left in the GB.  You still have time to sell off your other personal belongings and loved ones for cash.

Aha; after seeing all that was added and done with this GB, it is tempting I must say.

I will be doing a random giveaway with my tkl set (alpha + mods) once I get them. Free is good right?  ;)

Of course :D
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Glissant

« Reply #797 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:37:29 »

free toxic alphas for you

OH wow! I can't say no to that :) Much appreciated, sir <3

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #798 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:43:28 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #799 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 20:50:32 »