Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 729075 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (2 days left)
« Reply #1000 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 08:23:50 »
Sent you a PM sir bunnylake.

i didnt get one sir, unless its super old or something
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1001 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 10:45:24 »
What's with the new avatar, Bunny? Inspiration from Amsterdam? :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1002 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 10:46:39 »

the ultimate warrior died 2 nights ago

just in tribute

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1003 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 10:47:43 »

just in tribute
Oh I see, pardon my ignorance.
Sorry to hear that.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1004 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 13:48:42 »
Placed and paid for an extra order of toxic tsangan.  Thanks, Bunny!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1005 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 18:35:53 »
Alright, decided to grab a spacebar pack too...sorry for the headache. I'm now at 2 shipping refunds haha
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1006 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 20:27:31 »
Sent you a PM sir bunnylake.

i didnt get one sir, unless its super old or something

I'll send you another

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1007 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 20:28:38 »

thats what happens when you don't mix your brotein with beer.

Offline Darkwell

Re: (GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #1008 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 22:12:34 »
2 days left guys till payment deadline, for anyone that has placed and order and not paid, it will be cancelled in 2 days, however if you have any issue paying, as long as you contact me before deadline, we can work out extensions etc

Hi Bunny, sent you a PM in regards to adding on to my order. I forgot my password for the site and it isn't letting me reset it. Thanks!

Edit: Disregard this... I was able to remember my login info. Added the cord and num-pad to my order! Thanks again!
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 April 2014, 22:38:43 by Darkwell »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1009 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 22:23:13 »
Just sent you a pm bunny
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (last day to order)
« Reply #1010 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 06:41:41 »
last day folks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1011 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 07:43:13 »
as a quick update

on monday i will be going through all orders and payments

for anyone's order that is paid but is still showing as unpaid, this will be resolved then, if you have noticed that you have paid and its showing as unpaid, if you shoot me a pm i will check and get that sorted once i get your message

for anyone who has made an additional order and placed there old order number in the notes, i will also be going through those on monday and issuing refunds accordingly

sorry for the delay on those things, both will take a lot of time as i need to go through every single order individually and i dont have time this weekend

should anyone expecting either of these things not have them done by tuesday, please can you pm me so i can get that done for you if any slip through the net

in regards to toxic alphas and boxes, these are still happening, we are working on pushing the update at the moment, me going away and cody having some other real life stuff to deal with has pushed us back, but it is happening very shortly so stay tuned

as for the second brobot announcement for those that wanted in but missed out, that is still happening, again i have been busy and so has bro preparing for the 420 sale as well as getting all the toxic bots made for us, but i will announce that soon and peoples odds should be greatly increased judging by the 14 or so chargebacks ive had in total from people who didnt get into the bots

thanks to everyones help and support throughout this buy

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1012 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 07:46:28 »
14 or so chargebacks ive had in total from people who didnt get into the bots

This is ****ing insane.

Offline archer

« Reply #1013 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 08:34:52 »
Hey Bunny, I placed my original order within a minute or so of the GB going live. I had to modify my order, which entailed canceling my original order then placing another. Did that take me out of the running for this 2nd brobot dealthing? I know it's probably best to just wait and see what the announcement is, but I just wanted to make sure that canceling my original order didn't preclude me from this 2nd brobot opportunity.

Thanks again for making Toxic happen! :thumb:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1014 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 08:37:00 »
Bunny, that sounds like an awful lot of manual work and eye balling. Thank you for bringing this buy and making it happen. I think you have heard this many times, but I just felt grateful for the amount of work that you need to put in especially consolidating these in excel sheets. No fun. I hope you have a 30" monitor to facilitate these eye balling!

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #1015 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 08:42:53 »

peoples odds should be greatly increased judging by the 14 or so chargebacks ive had in total from people who didnt get into the bots

I hope those jerks are disqualified from the second round.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 08:45:31 »

peoples odds should be greatly increased judging by the 14 or so chargebacks ive had in total from people who didnt get into the bots

I hope those jerks are disqualified from the second round.

As was stated when this promotion was announced, they'll be disqualified from all CtrlAlt and Bro Caps sales in the future.

Offline Clydae

« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 08:53:43 »

This is ****ing insane.

I expected a few chargebacks, but wow. 14. That's a little ridiculous.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 09:24:05 »

This is ****ing insane.

Public shaming time?  I'd love to know who to not sell to in the future.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1019 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 09:43:54 »
All of these chargebacks based on not getting a couple of [amazingly awesome] novelty caps and I'm here trying to add more stuff to my order. I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot more people than just myself with that.

Thanks again for bringing this group by to us. I put it in my notes on my additional order but I want to throw it out here to not refund my extra shipping and keep it as an extra bit of thanks.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1020 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 09:47:15 »
All of these chargebacks based on not getting a couple of [amazingly awesome] novelty caps and I'm here trying to add more stuff to my order. I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot more people than just myself with that.

Thanks again for bringing this group by to us. I put it in my notes on my additional order but I want to throw it out here to not refund my extra shipping and keep it as an extra bit of thanks.

thats super kind of you sir

im actually gonna be running a fundraiser shortly (with some incentives) to get ctrlalt a 3d printer so we can help the community with prototyping things as well as open up some more options of what we can offer etc

so ill put the additional shipping towards that if thats ok with you

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1021 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 10:52:39 »

im actually gonna be running a fundraiser shortly (with some incentives) to get ctrlalt a 3d printer so we can help the community with prototyping things as well as open up some more options of what we can offer etc

That's a really cool idea. I'll be keeping watch for that fundraiser for sure. Thanks again for this Bunny, and I'm really sorry some people can't see this set for the amazing thing that it is.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline tradet

« Reply #1022 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 13:35:35 »
Made an update to my order and paid.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1023 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 14:59:47 »

That would be great. I'll keep an eye out for the fundraiser.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1024 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 15:52:02 »
Added Tsangan!! haha I cant stop adding to my order! :) This set will be amazing!

:thumb:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1025 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 16:12:26 »
Added a couple of things. Didn't really see if I should message you or not, BunnySir, so I'll just leave this here ;p

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1026 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 16:41:46 »

Actually, could you do that with mine as well?
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rippor

« Reply #1027 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 17:17:05 »

Actually, could you do that with mine as well?

same here, if it helps with future buys im in

Offline lenin

« Reply #1028 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 22:58:20 »
Ordered and paid...   Thanks for nice gb...

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1029 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 02:09:38 »
Toxic is the groupbuy that drew me into wallethack in the first place. excited to see it come to fruition under the excellent guidance of bunny. hats off for rescuing this one! now the wait for production!  :thumb:
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1030 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 02:13:18 »
Bunny, seeing as my order will be split between myself and my dad, I may need to add a toxic stripe and a set of mods to my order once I get in touch with him. Would you be able to accommodate that?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1031 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 04:28:36 »
Bunny, seeing as my order will be split between myself and my dad, I may need to add a toxic stripe and a set of mods to my order once I get in touch with him. Would you be able to accommodate that?

yeah no problem at all sir just lemme know

Offline shrapneL

Re: (GB) TOXIC (moving to production)
« Reply #1032 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 10:21:27 »
Hey bunny,

Looks like the address change isn't in the site yet. Do you want me to PM you my address change or wait for that feature?
hello.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1033 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 16:29:31 »
Bunny, sent you a PM about my updated order. When you say we're moving to production, will you be starting production on the sets you know about now, and adding in the toxic alphas once you do orders for them?

Thanks again for running this buy, and all the effort you've put into it. You've made my first GB experience here a very positive one, and I greatly appreciate it.

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #1034 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 16:37:59 »
Bunny, sent you a PM about my updated order. When you say we're moving to production, will you be starting production on the sets you know about now, and adding in the toxic alphas once you do orders for them?

Thanks again for running this buy, and all the effort you've put into it. You've made my first GB experience here a very positive one, and I greatly appreciate it.

My first GB as well -- thanks Bunny, very excited for the caps.
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline Monidas

« Reply #1035 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 17:35:42 »
I have been away from the thread for quite a while, but if I can help a bit towards that printer too, just let us know how!

And again, kudos for the GB!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1036 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 00:10:11 »
I've just updated the site and enabled the contact form and support tickets.
Instead of PM'ing one of us, send us a message using the contact form or open a support ticket.

You can open tickets while viewing your order details or in your ticket history.

I'll be making some more improvements tonight too!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1037 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 00:20:18 »
Hopefully that'd reduce chargebacks. Kudos, Cody!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1038 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 09:46:50 »
Instead of PM'ing one of us, send us a message using the contact form or open a support ticket.

You can open tickets while viewing your order details or in your ticket history.

this

we now have a support ticket system etc made through the site, you can open a ticket next to any orders, so for any issues or queries at all, changes to address etc, please do so through the site so everything is logged and not via pm

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1039 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 14:04:14 »

Awesome work, man.  Hopefully this helps out as Belfong mentioned.  :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1040 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 14:16:36 »

nice work cody :thumb:

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1041 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 14:28:26 »
Thanks guys! <3

Offline Clydae

« Reply #1042 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 17:43:04 »
Wow Cody, good job! All this work will make future buys go so much easier! Makes me excited for future buys! So much love.

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #1043 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 21:42:47 »
Thanks guys! <3

The new site design is amazing!  :thumb:

Offline Sissy

« Reply #1044 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 22:35:14 »
Just gotta say I normally Just lurk but have been looking for a new set of keys for my keyboard for a long time now and this was it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1045 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 22:55:56 »
Just gotta say I normally Just lurk but have been looking for a new set of keys for my keyboard for a long time now and this was it.

Welcome to Geekhack!

You should post more :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1046 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 01:23:09 »

You picked a great GB to start with :)  :thumb:

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #1047 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 09:59:44 »
Hello there,
Quick question : Will there be a round 2 in the next years to come ? It appears I'm 2 days late for this one :))
Thanks !
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 April 2014, 10:29:52 by L3R4F »

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1048 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 10:21:25 »
Hello there,
Quick question : Will there be a round 2 in the next years to come ? It appears I'm a 2 days late for this one :))
Thanks !

PM Bunny, he might have extras  ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1049 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 10:52:32 »
Hello there,
Quick question : Will there be a round 2 in the next years to come ? It appears I'm 2 days late for this one :))
Thanks !

i can hook you up now if you want a set