Author Topic: important updates and giveaways  (Read 51145 times)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: important updates and giveaways
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 13:47:53 »

hey guys

just to let you know i havent forgotten about this or the updates

after looking for a house for ages, the perfect one came up and it was a bit of a mad rush going through all the paperwork and everything prepping for a move entails the last week or 2, as well as usual baby appointments etc

so ive been a bit slack on a few fronts, including responding to pms and emails but getting back on top of things again finally

ctrl alt v2 is nearly ready, i mentioned it before, but the brief plan is this, any day now, we will launch the site in beta for a few days, selling a special item only in the store whilst we test a few things, the plan is then to go fully live with the bro caps cosmos sale

shortly after that we will have the store fully stocked, and some new buys live, some of which are like nothing we have done before

with regards to the photo competition, keep em coming, i have been keeping up with them all even though i havent been replying, and on a somewhat related note, we will also have an instagram feed on the new side, so anyone who uses the hashtag ctrlalt, itll display your image on the new site on a dedicated section

So the new house went through?  Congrats bro.

Sounds like it is exciting times for CtrlAlt and for all of us who shop there!

Thanks for the update!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 13:56:20 »
hey guys

after looking for a house for ages, the perfect one came up and it was a bit of a mad rush going through all the paperwork and everything prepping for a move entails the last week or 2, as well as usual baby appointments etc

so ive been a bit slack on a few fronts, including responding to pms and emails but getting back on top of things again finally

ctrl alt v2 is nearly ready, i mentioned it before, but the brief plan is this, any day now, we will launch the site in beta for a few days, selling a special item only in the store whilst we test a few things, the plan is then to go fully live with the bro caps cosmos sale

shortly after that we will have the store fully stocked, and some new buys live, some of which are like nothing we have done before

with regards to the photo competition, keep em coming, i have been keeping up with them all even though i havent been replying, and on a somewhat related note, we will also have an instagram feed on the new side, so anyone who uses the hashtag ctrlalt, itll display your image on the new site on a dedicated section

Congrats on the new house!

Thanks for the update, everything sounds so exciting. I hope everything continues to run smoothly on all fronts :)

Offline potatowire

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 14:08:17 »
hey guys

I'm happy for you finding a house and getting ready to settle in. Being a father, myself, I know a little of how stressful *everything* is at this point in a pregnancy, so I am very thankful your hard work with [CTRL]ALT. I'm very excited to see what's next.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 15:04:07 »
hey guys

Congrats on the house man!!

The instagram tag going to the website sounds awesome!  :cool:   :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 16:23:39 »
Hacked by Bro's
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 17:22:25 »
hey guys

Whao so much good news!

PREPARE YOUR WALLET GUYS! So much things to buy soon!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 17:22:45 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 June 2015, 17:25:05 by dustinhxc »

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:11:41 »
Is the new website still going to be hosted at the same domain https://ctrlalt.io/

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:34:28 »

Is the new website still going to be hosted at the same domain https://ctrlalt.io/
Yes

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 09:19:07 »
Make it Miami wtf lol

Show Image

:p

haha <3 wicked m8, I'll be reppin that bad boy when I get to a PC, BB code is a bit fiddly on a phone keyboard

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 16:21:52 »
booper/scubaste [CTRL]ALT photo dump!
I have all our photos mixed in together on my computer so it's easiest to just post it all together. If you want to use anything, I can tell you if it's mine or scuba's photo.. and in some cases they are joint efforts. Also, you specified photos in your thread so I won't post gifs.. but if you'd like to use any of our gifs, you can! (spinning brobots and stump gifs)

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline scubaste

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 16:25:25 »
 :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 16:26:45 »
Absolutely gorgeous. Amazing shots  ;)

Offline joey

« Reply #213 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 16:38:58 »
dat purple and orange though..

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:24:11 »
Make it Miami wtf lol

Show Image

:p

haha <3 wicked m8, I'll be reppin that bad boy when I get to a PC, BB code is a bit fiddly on a phone keyboard

Sweet dude!  :-*

Offline minTea

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:26:12 »
Love seeing the detail of these caps!  Thank you for the pics!  That stump is my favorite, so awesome! :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 18:05:14 »
I have all our photos mixed in together on my computer so it's easiest to just post it all together. If you want to use anything, I can tell you if it's mine or scuba's photo.. and in some cases they are joint efforts. Also, you specified photos in your thread so I won't post gifs.. but if you'd like to use any of our gifs, you can! (spinning brobots and stump gifs)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I'm falling in love with those pictures! Really well play. They are beautiful.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:00:14 »
here to announce one of the new store items and give a quick update

we have geekhackers lube kits back in stock

some regular faves and a new formula

they will come packaged as pictures, and also include a syringe, 2 different applicators and a brush in some nice packaging and will be priced at $6 and include more lube than before
i will be filling the few backorders we had this week, and we have lots and lots of stock remaining to go up on the new store when it launches shortly
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:04:06 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #218 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:09:35 »

Show Image

they will come packaged as pictures, and also include a syringe, 2 different applicators and a brush in some nice packaging and will be priced at $6 and include more lube than before
i will be filling the few backorders we had this week, and we have lots and lots of stock remaining to go up on the new store when it launches shortly

Rock on dude!  Can't wait for some lube.

(haha that rhymes!  I'm a poet and didn't even know it!)
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:32:18 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #219 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:11:02 »

Show Image

Nice!

Offline Bomble

« Reply #220 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:16:40 »

Show Image

sweeeet

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:28:59 »

Show Image

Hmm, that's awfully tempting....
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 08:55:00 »

Show Image

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 10:00:42 »
Any chance this will be open tonight as I fly on hols tomorrow. :c
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 12:23:38 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #224 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 11:35:58 »
you guys continuously have good ideas. I was just thinking of ordering a ghers lube kit then buying some small brushes for application.

can't wait for the new store. going to use this lube kit to build my Orion V2.
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 14:40:44 »
Sweet.

Recently bought lube, and got more shortly after, but I'll probably pick some up.

Can't wait for the relaunch :)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #226 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 14:49:46 »
Time to order some for radio_killah, I think he has 4 or 5 different types of lube to compare

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 15:20:25 »
Time to order some for radio_killah, I think he has 4 or 5 different types of lube to compare

Always stay lubricated guys. You don't want a rash.  :rolleyes:

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 15:22:59 »
I'd love to win a dibs ticket for more topre gamer sets so the wyfe can switch it up on occasion! I've stepped up my pic game, but don't know if it'll cut it.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

This is amazing looking. My favourite colour combo is purple and beige. Glorious.
EDIT: Oh god, I though that was new. haha

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 20:08:18 »

Show Image

Awesome I've been looking for some lube for topre .   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 20:13:00 by septamber »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #230 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 00:38:45 »

Show Image

Nice Bunny! Thanks again.

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 00:43:53 »
Oh man, remaining stock, for sale soon... i better prepare... wtb Hack'd & Raindrop...

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 01:43:39 »
Oh man, remaining stock, for sale soon... i better prepare... wtb Hack'd & Raindrop...

I doubt any will be left :(

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 08:37:02 »

I doubt any will be left :(

I CAN DREAM!

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 19:48:27 »
Going to have to order some lube as soon as it goes up, lubed HHKB here I come...  :)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #235 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 20:28:05 »
Going to have to order some lube as soon as it goes up, lubed HHKB here I come...  :)

Likewise! I think my hhkb needs a relube. Heres hoping for extra quantity of the extra thick lube!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #236 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 21:04:33 »

Some of my [ctrl]alt swag.

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #237 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:03:05 »
Contributing...

Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 07:51:03 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love the orange and purpz Boop!  ;D  :thumb:

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #239 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 03:29:49 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #240 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 04:17:08 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Duuuuuuude. You've got some nice stuff. I love the High-C bots.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 06:10:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Your BBv2 go really well with the Novatouch. :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 09:36:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Loving the Orange man! Also, you have a black BS bot! Luckyyy!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #243 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 11:57:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

so it looks like OOC or obfuscated,ashen,volcanic  and hi-c with hacked  :eek: my god impending that's like a dream setup right there for us orange lovers !!!! So freaking sick impending  :eek: I love it Orange Nova Bro Hack 4 lyfe Son
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 13:14:56 »

Woop woop iPhone camera  :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #245 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 13:23:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Woop woop iPhone camera  :))

ddaaaaaammmnnnnnnn that looks ****ing awesome

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 15:05:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Loving the Orange man! Also, you have a black BS bot! Luckyyy!

I wish I still had the BSv2, but I traded it it for a friendship. Some things are more important :p

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 08:26:04 »
ctrlalt.io is down

ITSHAPPENING.GIF ??!

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 08:39:13 »
It's back up again. Nothing changed. :(

Offline admiralvorian