geekhack Marketplace > The Athenaeum

Interstellar Purple Last Pilot Giveaway MS Paint Contest! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

(1/15) > >>

Michael:
Winners:

1st prize:
naasfu

Runners up:
wtoe
lovechan
duq
ramnes

I have some things set aside for the runner-ups. Please PM me your shipping info and email addresses. Thanks everyone for participating <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This contest will be for an Interstellar Purple Last Pilot:

Rules are fairly simple:

1. Create a keyboard space themed image including last pilot into it, and upload the image to your reply post in this thread

2. Being an good MS paint artist isn't necessary, I look at effort more than skill ;)

I will run this contest for about 24 hours or so. I will announce a winner once it is over.

Good luck, and have fun!

More photos:

PQStarLord:
I'm very disappointed that you worded this as definitely a drawing competition this time  :(

https://i.imgur.com/RaXuW7E.gifv

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: Michael on Fri, 28 September 2018, 14:36:46 ---This contest will be for an Interstellar Purple Last Pilot:

Show Image

Rules are fairly simple:

1. Create a keyboard space themed image including last pilot into it, and upload the image to your reply post in this thread

2. Being an good MS paint artist isn't necessary, I look at effort more than skill ;)

I will run this contest for about 24 hours or so. I will announce a winner once it is over.

Good luck, and have fun!

More photos:

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

--- End quote ---

with the promise of heaven, and the threat of hell, a reality i did dwell, and i did thrive on apathy, and ignorance taught me the way it should be

BAS1C:

10guymad at the last rgbnyanpilot.

orionstein:
Um. Last Pilot piloting keeb of the stars! Hopefully they're recognizable as a last pilot and not just a bearded space dude

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version