Author Topic: shipping to the Czech Republic  (Read 2725 times)

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
shipping to the Czech Republic
« on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 06:54:42 »
I'm afraid shipping costs would be ridiculous (even though Massdrop managed to ship ErgoDox for $20, which is okay), but anyway... is there any possibility you'd ship to the Czech Republic?

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Re: shipping to the Czech Republic
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:08:27 »
We'll ship to anywhere the post office / FedEx will let us.  It's just a matter of if you're willing to pay what they want to charge us for shipping... We get what are essentially the best shipping rates possible, and they're still high in the US.  Massdrop probably managed to fit the much smaller ErgoDox in a flat rate box or risked sending it Parcel Post / 1st class mail (we won't do this).

If I had to guess shipping is probably around $40 - $45 to the Czech Republic.  You can check online though www.usps.com or send us an exact order / address to support@mechanicalkeyboards.com and get an exact quote.
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 00:15:01 »
Thanks.

I was a bit disappointed to see other European countries in the form, but not mine, heh. I even expected this kind of shipping cost, but it might work for some accessories... well, nevermind, I've just checked, and estimated international shipping for keycaps appears to be $35.

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:15:37 »
Thanks.

I was a bit disappointed to see other European countries in the form, but not mine, heh. I even expected this kind of shipping cost, but it might work for some accessories... well, nevermind, I've just checked, and estimated international shipping for keycaps appears to be $35.

OK awesome!  I always assume Keyboard (4 - 5lbs), so yeah, the key caps should be quite a bit less.
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?