geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Mercury | Collaborations now Available

(1/14) > >>

kekaiyo:

I. LIVE VENDORS
CN: KBDFans

1. KBDFans will be running from now until March 27th 2022, other vendors will start on February 25th, 2022.
2. Fulfillment dates should also be consistent with all vendors, meaning they will all ship out at the same time probably q3 2023.
3. Thank you for your support and patience with this set!

II. VENDORS

NA: Mechs & Co.
CA: Deskhero
EU: Mykeyboardeu
UK: Prototypist
OCE: Switchkeys
CN: KBDFans

III. GB DATES
KBDFans: December 22nd 2021 - March 22nd 2022
Other Vendors: February 22nd 2022 - March 22nd 2022

III. KITS

Compatibility for full size, 1800, TKL, 75%, 65%, and 60%
3 keys for 40%, an extra "B" for Alice layouts and support for F13 boards.

Spacebar kit includes support for Alice layouts and
accents and a 6u centered stem for HHKB.

R1 Periodic Symbol | Biohazard Symbol | Skull & CrossbonesR2 Conical Flask | AltimeterR3 Alchemical Symbol | Thermometer ScaleR4 Periodic Symbol | Rhombohedron

***All novelties should be to GMK standards (0.38 fine line width)***

Novelties Explained

MorePeriodic Symbol : This is the symbol that can be found on the periodic table that represents the element Mercury, its molar mass, and atomic mass.
Conical / Erlenmeyer  Flask : A common flask used in chemistry for experiments that can be used to heat or boil liquids, it is also used in titration.
Rhombohedron : This is the symbol used to represent the crystal structure of the element Mercury.
Altimeter : Although modern altimeters use what is known as an aneroid, Mercury was used in the basis and invention of barometers to sense pressure changes in the environment.
At higher altitude pressure decreases, and thus a change in the environment causes the aneroid to sense the altitude.
Alchemical Symbol : This was the symbol used to represent Hydrargyrum (Mercury) in alchemy. It is also the astrological symbol for the planet Mercury.
Thermometer Scale : Mercury is used in thermometers, however thermometers that contain a red liquid is alcohol to which red coloring has been added.

US PRICING

*Varies per Region

Base Kit | $125.00Spacebars | $30.00Novelties | $45.00NordeUk | $64.00
EXTRAS

Hibi | $28.00Deskmats | $22.00
IV. COLLABORATIONS

From Scratch Bag and Space Cables now Available

Salvun
Hibi.mx
Space Cables
From Scratch

V. RENDERS

*DISCLAIMER: Renders may NOT be 100% accurate and indicative of the final product*

SP 111 by BlindAssassin 111
U80 by Rama Works
Charlotte by Kraize
Iron 165 by Smith + Rune
Iron 165 by Smith + Rune

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you would like to join the mailing list please, fill out this form.

of_sam:
I believe there is a mistake in your kitting renders. It looks like in both the base kit render and spacebar kit renders that there is accent only colored bars. Shouldn't the alpha colored bars be included in the base kit instead of accents?

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: of_sam on Sat, 01 January 2022, 14:17:11 ---I believe there is a mistake in your kitting renders. It looks like in both the base kit render and spacebar kit renders that there is accent only colored bars. Shouldn't the alpha colored bars be included in the base kit instead of accents?

--- End quote ---

this could be correct as is not uncommon, but i agree with you

kekaiyo:
Ah yes should be updated soon, I fixed the spaces but it messed up the base, will reupload soon.

kipawazi:
Please, why no ortho kit? Or at least 2 1u spacekeys... I'm too sad to see all the kits that I like don't fit perfectly on my keyboards because of that...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version