geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Modern F | Top Mount 60% Case

<< < (17/21) > >>

kazoosco:

--- Quote from: Havattack on Thu, 29 July 2021, 21:14:14 ---So cool. I'm super excited to see how this project is coming man, you're awesome. Any thought to either alternate colored "F" badges, like the color of the cases, but so you could mix and match them (industrial gray case, with beige badge or something) or even alternate badge designs? Personally, I really like your "K&Co" label, and would think that would make a cool badge.

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea. I've been playing with a second group buy after the keyboard is launched for extra plate options and alternate badges. It's definitely in the books

Krolyk:
Take my money.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Havattack:

--- Quote from: kazoosco on Thu, 29 July 2021, 21:16:34 ---
--- Quote from: Havattack on Thu, 29 July 2021, 21:14:14 ---So cool. I'm super excited to see how this project is coming man, you're awesome. Any thought to either alternate colored "F" badges, like the color of the cases, but so you could mix and match them (industrial gray case, with beige badge or something) or even alternate badge designs? Personally, I really like your "K&Co" label, and would think that would make a cool badge.

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea. I've been playing with a second group buy after the keyboard is launched for extra plate options and alternate badges. It's definitely in the books

--- End quote ---

Oh, i know brother! I've been staying up to date as much as i can. Probably going to get an HHKB 3d print this round, (in case the world ends, and there is no round 2) and an aluminum HHKB on R2 and this is definitely a board I wouldn't mind having 2 of..

hottrout:
Nice progress, watching with interest.

WinKeys:
Been following this on IG for some time now, watching the progress has been fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version