geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Modern F | Top Mount 60% Case

<< < (18/21) > >>

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: Havattack on Mon, 30 November 2020, 20:15:17 ---I'd like the alu version, but i have to go for the 3D one, becasue  the HHKB layout is just so pretty to me.

--- End quote ---
I'd go for an aluminium HHKB but I really don't have any interest in spending any worthwhile amount of money on a 3D printed case.

Havattack:

--- Quote from: nathanchere on Mon, 02 August 2021, 08:46:55 ---
--- Quote from: Havattack on Mon, 30 November 2020, 20:15:17 ---I'd like the alu version, but i have to go for the 3D one, becasue  the HHKB layout is just so pretty to me.

--- End quote ---
I'd go for an aluminium HHKB but I really don't have any interest in spending any worthwhile amount of money on a 3D printed case.

--- End quote ---
150$ (i think that what it's supposed to be) isn't so bad, but i'm going to be sanding, filling, and painting mine, so it won't have that ugly 3d print look. If i wasn't going to do that, i'd agree 100%.
Word is, an aluminum HHKB case is in the works for R2. So you could wait for that.

treeleaf64:
I have an F AT but when I tried to build it     
It was being mean to me and  decided it did not want to close

So i didnt build it
But this is cool   good job

infundibulum:
I am a bit confused on some of the language above - will a 60% Alps PCB fit in the Modern F case or must a custom printed PCB be manufactured in order to use Alps switches in the Modern F?

kazoosco:

--- Quote from: infundibulum on Thu, 12 August 2021, 11:06:44 ---I am a bit confused on some of the language above - will a 60% Alps PCB fit in the Modern F case or must a custom printed PCB be manufactured in order to use Alps switches in the Modern F?

--- End quote ---

Any standard 60% PCB will fit in this case. But if you plan on using an ALPS PCB with this board, it will require a new plate. I'll be releasing the plate files along with the keyboard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version