Author Topic: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard (GROUP BUY FINISHED )  (Read 248888 times)

Offline mrpetrov

Re: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard(Orders check deadline 4th March)
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 10:32:08 »
If I want to add the extra PCB to my order, how do I do that? The original google form can't be loaded and the order check form isn't editable. This is for me, order #111. Thanks!

Offline mankikami

Re: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard(Orders check )
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 10:47:36 »
FE orders check https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qLAKZjMyLVXApSWO4BCG7vYOE_oUSW3NBWJVr6qNuO4/edit?usp=sharing

limited to 10

Pls take all orders in the spreadsheet like what you did with the normal version  :( :( :(

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 10:52:12 »
Will the sandblasted brass be coated with anything, or will it be raw?
sandblasted is same like  E7

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 10:52:31 »
Can we specify a half plate for our second plate if we've ordered a full first plate?
oh maybe not

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #204 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 10:53:37 »
If I want to add the extra PCB to my order, how do I do that? The original google form can't be loaded and the order check form isn't editable. This is for me, order #111. Thanks!
PM me what you want change i will do it

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #205 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 11:10:59 »
Exclusive, can you tell us what the weight of the polycarb proto is with and without the brass plate?

I'm trying to decide on whether or not a polycarb plate (my much preferred plate type) will make the polycarb version to light.
yea would suggest pc case with brass or alu
pc is light
I see, thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a weight measurement for the polycarbonate version?

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 11:12:51 »
Exclusive, can you tell us what the weight of the polycarb proto is with and without the brass plate?

I'm trying to decide on whether or not a polycarb plate (my much preferred plate type) will make the polycarb version to light.
yea would suggest pc case with brass or alu
pc is light
I see, thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a weight measurement for the polycarbonate version?

It's going to be super light just with PC. I have a full PC case. You really need the brass to increase the weight a bit

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 11:15:35 »
All message will reply tomorrow (just leave message )

Offline tonny950111

• valar morghulis valar dohaeris
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 11:53:37 »
Already in !  :D

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #209 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 12:22:10 »
It's going to be super light just with PC. I have a full PC case. You really need the brass to increase the weight a bit
i know the tgr910 with a poly plate is over 4lbs which for me is plenty heavy. I'm curious how light this one will be considering the weight is smaller than the 910 weight. I think if it's at least 2.5lbs I'd still go poly.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #210 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 13:32:45 »
Hmmm I wonder if there would be any chance at a PC Weight B part?

Offline kconfire

« Reply #211 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 13:44:03 »
Was driving when the E6.5 opened up and I was too late for FE E6.5...
:rip:
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 14:14:58 »
I've been thinking about this before, but i'm sure more edumacated people have already thonked about this.
But is there any chance of the rubber gasket drying out? Is it made of rubber or silicon?

Offline neojonathan

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 15:33:43 »

Same !!! I think having this might create cool combinations : )

Offline taropaste

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 15:46:39 »

I think considering how many orders there are in the GB, let's help Exclusive by not trying to create even more options. There are already tons of options as is. Not only would it benefit him but it would be best for all of us if we keep things as straightforward as possible to ensure the GB goes as smoothly as possible.  :thumb:

Offline Olitender

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 15:53:43 »

I think considering how many orders there are in the GB, let's help Exclusive by not trying to create even more options. There are already tons of options as is. Not only would it benefit him but it would be best for all of us if we keep things as straightforward as possible to ensure the GB goes as smoothly as possible.  :thumb:
As cool as a polycarbonate weight would be. I also think adding too many different options complicates things and makes things easier to mess up. Would be pretty sick to have a polycarb B weight tho lol.
Going into heat.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 16:11:27 »

Unless you want to have a ultra light board :)

Offline cattharsis

Re: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 17:43:21 »
Hi all- helping E here, he’s in a rough network area.

For the two weight options, you can choose two colors, a and b. The total for both is the amount shown. $45 total, not $45 each as it looks.

Show Image

Two choices just mean color can be separate. One price.

Total would be the higher priced weight. A = $45, B = $30 —-> total = $45
[/font][/size]

Gotcha. That means I did miscalculate the pricing. New stats updated here. Note: if changes were given to Exclusive after midnight on 3/3, they're not reflected here yet. Also, I'm not affiliated with the buy, just curious to see the current trends of what people bought!

Show Image

Would be cool to see the break down of how many people got PC vs other colours!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 20:14:26 »
All pm already reply

if you not get reply pm me  again .

also check you orders in time ,invoice will send after dealine

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 20:40:00 »
Just sent you a pm Exclusive. Thank you.

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #220 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 20:56:47 »
Send you a PM about order change as well, exclusive.  Thank you.

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 21:04:56 »
PM sent.  I just want to update my font.  Thank you for all the hard work that will be ahead.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 21:52:21 »
Calculate the price you can accept before editing.

it wont change when send invoice then you tell me you need cancel some stuff ,it make too much work and will messed up

thanks all,just want make it clear and smooth  (calculate you price for you order)

Offline Woahder

« Reply #223 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 22:33:28 »
Message sent about an edit, thanks!

Offline nephlock

Re: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard(Invoice will send at 5th March )
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:21:24 »
Sent PM about edits. thanks E!

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:43:36 »
So I've created a quick calculator to determine your invoice total. Go ahead and walk through this so you're 100% sure of your selections and the total you'll see from the buy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Als0uRZ3JmQc3jCg2HPVWBQEajr_tgyL2Fm0fxTr290/edit?usp=sharing

This calculator will allow you to see:

1. What your selections and invoice total would be as of midnight EST on 3/3/2019. Any changes made through Exclusive have not been reflected in MY sheet yet (but may in his, don't panic. We'll sync them)
2. How changing your order will change your invoice total

Note: I am not organizing the group buy. Do not send me messages with change requests, they MUST go to Exclusive. I'm just providing a little assistance with Excel.

ALSO: It's a shared spreadsheet. That means more than one person can be in it at a time. If you see someone making selections, just wait until they're done. Otherwise, you're selecting on top of each other...
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:46:16 by Visionaire »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:53:54 »
So I've created a quick calculator to determine your invoice total. Go ahead and walk through this so you're 100% sure of your selections and the total you'll see from the buy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Als0uRZ3JmQc3jCg2HPVWBQEajr_tgyL2Fm0fxTr290/edit?usp=sharing

Show Image

1. What your selections and invoice total would be as of midnight EST on 3/3/2019. Any changes made through Exclusive have not been reflected in MY sheet yet (but may in his, don't panic. We'll sync them)

Note: I am not organizing the group buy. Do not send me messages with change requests, they MUST go to Exclusive. I'm just providing a little assistance with Excel.

ALSO: It's a shared spreadsheet. That means more than one person can be in it at a time. If you see someone making selections, just wait until they're done. Otherwise, you're selecting on top of each other...
Thanks for the help  :thumb:

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:54:36 »
Ok, going to make a couple of copies of the calculator so more than one can run at a time. If you see someone editing the version you've clicked into, just go to the next.

Number 2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQ4Pe30i_5DOzOHkNjwvicuxgjge5wUMp1Fqx-mamkw/edit?usp=sharing
Number 3: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Zh993Y87_PEMHlCedeuI0qUjhzRWeH1Jy3mtw7ucgA/edit?usp=sharing
Number 4: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcoDqxfy0ZjZv0N8aHHREvE-EdEX-Vom1Im6Zi4sNRE/edit?usp=sharing

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 01:04:21 »
Ok, going to make a couple of copies of the calculator so more than one can run at a time. If you see someone editing the version you've clicked into, just go to the next.

Number 2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQ4Pe30i_5DOzOHkNjwvicuxgjge5wUMp1Fqx-mamkw/edit?usp=sharing
Number 3: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Zh993Y87_PEMHlCedeuI0qUjhzRWeH1Jy3mtw7ucgA/edit?usp=sharing
Number 4: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcoDqxfy0ZjZv0N8aHHREvE-EdEX-Vom1Im6Zi4sNRE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks! But just a quick note that those of us with Google account could also "Make a Copy" of your existing calculator so there is no need to wait or to make multiple calculators ;)

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 01:06:31 »

Thanks! But just a quick note that those of us with Google account could also "Make a Copy" of your existing calculator so there is no need to wait or to make multiple calculators ;)

Good point!

Offline swangful

« Reply #230 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 01:10:48 »

Thank you for this. Those costs added up real fast :P

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 01:33:53 »

Wow!! How did you do this? You are an excel wizard!
Need to get your help with our GBs next time :)

Offline mankikami

« Reply #232 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 06:10:17 »
Could I edit my order nametag font, and how could I do so ? thanks

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 06:19:45 »
Could I edit my order nametag font, and how could I do so ? thanks
Pm me the font link and letters .

Offline Starius

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 06:22:28 »

Show Image

Man, that calculator is really cool!   
I should point out though, that for the 20-some of us that have multiple boards, this calculator apparently only will bring up the first of our boards listed in the original spreadsheet. 

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #235 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 06:48:23 »

Show Image

I should point out though, that for the 20-some of us that have multiple boards, this calculator apparently only will bring up the first of our boards listed in the original spreadsheet.

You're right. Since there isn't an order number captured in this process, there isn't a way to look up a distinct order when someone has multiple in the list. Those with multiple boards will only have the first one pulled up this way. I'll unhide another tab which has the raw responses (but still calculates the pricing) and you'll just have to find yourself in the list a couple of times. Sorry bout that.

If you go to this sheet and hit the blue tab, you should be able to look up each of your orders there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JKXb2sXk-_ZXl6-_uWTgC8nvb2eaO81UwkSO1V4xiIM/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Starius

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 07:05:07 »

Show Image

You're right. Since there isn't an order number captured in this process, there isn't a way to look up a distinct order when someone has multiple in the list. Those with multiple boards will only have the first one pulled up this way. I'll unhide another tab which has the raw responses (but still calculates the pricing) and you'll just have to find yourself in the list a couple of times. Sorry bout that.

If you go to this sheet and hit the blue tab, you should be able to look up each of your orders there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JKXb2sXk-_ZXl6-_uWTgC8nvb2eaO81UwkSO1V4xiIM/edit?usp=sharing

Cool! Thanks for all the effort you put into creating this, by the by!

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Re: E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 08:06:34 »
Orders check

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IwRaVVonheMmkqS1j02I3lflphKK55sutiRbX7XznwE/edit?

usp=sharing

I havent edit the spreadsheet just cancel the repeat one ,i will check each message and edit it

There have been almost 300 forms submitted. Several are likely duplicates, but we have far exceeded the 100 I intended. I am honor all who are in. Your support is awesome and I don’t want anyone who has submitted to miss out. This means the later orders may be slightly behind the others in shipping, but I will fulfill all orders.

thanks everyone who submitted! :thumb:

I was sick as hell yesterday & this totally made my day to wake up to! You're awesome exclusive!

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 08:48:23 »

Show Image

Cool! Thanks for all the effort you put into creating this, by the by!

Ok, I edited the calculators to create a faux order number to accommodate you big spenders with multiple boards.

New versions of the calculator are here:

A: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GG5FYp-w3sTDcWonOqVA9Py2mM7G5OpVnJLWBSZtAFs/edit?usp=sharing
B: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BADF8Ltvp8iC91BrS_1kLuShg0dULTiXrqsfvkTza0s/edit?usp=sharing
C: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCUijH6UGDgAi8DUAv7z6TcyKvc8xhfWTffdiTME2KQ/edit?usp=sharing

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #239 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 09:46:54 »
All pm already reply

Thanks E! This is incredible. Looking forward to another smooth Exclusive GB. E6-v2 R1 was a great one.

Offline Jinnnxxu

• U only live once
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 10:15:56 »
All pm already reply

Thanks E! This is incredible. Looking forward to another smooth Exclusive GB. E6-v2 R1 was a great one.

As I know, the next one will be better. ^-^
Ins: Jinnnxxu     Discord:Jinnnxxu#9644    
Exclusive: E8V1 | E7V1 x14 | E7-VX | E6V2 x1 | E6V2 PE x7 | E6.5 x9 | E7SE x3 | E8.5 x5
Matrix: 1.0RE | 1.2RE | Abel | Abel+ | Cain | 2.0 x8 | 2.2 x8 | Abel-x x4 | M6 x2 | 1.2OG x15 | Project F x2 | 2.0AD x15 | Noah x3 | Mr. Hat x3 | 2.0VK x1
Rama: M60-A x4 | M65-A x2 | M6-A 88edition | M6-B | KOYU x3 | M60-A SEQ2 X4 | M6-C x2 | U80 x5 | M10-C | M6-C | M60 LNY x2 | M60 Olivia x2 | M65-B x5
FOX: Leaf 80 x4 | Leaf 60 x4 | Key65 x5      TGR:Jane V2 | 910RE | Jane V2 CE x2     Percent: Canoe x3 | Maze x2 | Skog lite | Canoe FE x2
Others: Mira SE x2 | Jermini | C225 x2 | INETT Cross x2 | Kira 80 | Kira 60 | Zephyr 65 R2 | Space 65 x2 | Volcano 660 x3 | INETT Square80 x4 | INETT Square68 x6 | FMJ 80 x2 | Keycult No.2 x1 | Thermal x2

Offline ContaxS2

« Reply #241 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 10:22:30 »

Show Image

Only one of my order is showing here, pretty sure the total on the secon order but just wanted to check and confirm

Offline distracteddev

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 10:50:31 »
Any chance of split spacebar support?

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 10:53:58 »

Show Image

Only one of my order is showing here, pretty sure the total on the secon order but just wanted to check and confirm

Try using this calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GG5FYp-w3sTDcWonOqVA9Py2mM7G5OpVnJLWBSZtAFs/edit?usp=sharing

I see two orders for you:

Offline ContaxS2

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 11:03:12 »
ahhh nice was only seeing one before

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #245 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 11:09:37 »
Tomorrow i will start send invoice it will have  three batches more than 100 ,the rest of orders were in wait list

Please pay in time, after deadline wil be pass .

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 11:28:31 »
All pm already reply

lol good joke

Edit: it was smooth after Exclusive took over  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 March 2019, 12:16:30 by Darknight00z »

Offline jici92

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 12:35:00 »
No longer receive the response from the Exclusive 65% keyboard Groupbuy form.
I do not know why the order form does not open.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 March 2019, 12:37:35 by jici92 »

Offline MTXjunkie

E6.5 - 65% custom keyboard(Invoice will send at 5th March )
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 12:38:22 »

Orders are closed. They closed at 8pm Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 13:08:02 »

Closed a few days ago. Number of orders way surpassed original limit numbers.