Author Topic: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (GB Dates: July 12, 2023 to August 12, 2023)  (Read 35176 times)

Offline jaekid

• Instagram

DOMIKEY x JAEKEYED
RELIC

GB Dates: July 12, 2023 to August 12, 2023

GROUP BUY PAGE

VENDORS

US - ClickClack.io
CA - AshKeebs
CN - zFrontier
Global - KPRepublic
EU - Eloquent Clicks
UK - Proto[Typist]
OCE - Keebz N Cables
PH - Jaekeyed
ID - Mechaland.ID
TH - Febust Channel

Hi everyone! Jae here. Here's my second keycapset design. I started this project right after the end of GMK Lazurite's Group Buy, last year. This time I designed a gradient keycapset in partnership with Domikey. I have acquired 4 Domikey Cherry profile all-in-one sets - WoB, Astronauts, Vintage, Miami Nights, and to summarize: I can vouch for the quality of Domikey Cherry-profile keycaps.

INSPIRATION

I envisioned Relic to be a keycapset paying homage to the vintage CHERRY MX ABS doubleshot keycaps, in a modern light - past meets present. You may view the gradient as a transition from classic to modern. Due to my fascination with the roots of our hobby, I researched the elements from the past which I can incorporate with the overall aesthetics of Relic, seeking guidance from the CHERRY MX team (at least for the original color codes they used for their OG doubleshots).

SPECIFICATIONS

Profile: Cherry (sculpted, Row 1 to 4)
Material: ABS Plastic
Legend: Double injection molding
Kitting: 6 (six) different kits

RELIC Logo Design

More

KITS

All-in-one ($177)

Domikey offers 'all-in-one' kits for all their keycapsets, which is a combination of all the kits under a keycapset. Relic's kits are: Base, Numpad, Alternate, Icons, Spacebars, and the Relegendables with its 4 (four) different sets of Relegendable Icon sticker packs

Base ($100)

The base kit supports a number of MKB layouts: 60% (Tsangan, HHKB, WKL), 65%, 75%, TKL, Alice, split spacebar, etc.; in Icon-legends modifiers; and includes a total of 8 relegendable keys (in two different colors) which you can substitute with your F-row/R1 keys, or use as macro keys - these relegendable keycaps can be opened up (the cap is detachable) and you can insert any printed paper/sticker as a cool way to design a single keycap legend.

Numpad ($26)

The numpad kit completes your full-sized and 1800 layouts, or your separate numpads.

Alternate ($26)

The alternate kit includes shine-through (LED) keycaps, Icon-Text-legends modifiers, and CHERRY MX logo novelties (which has been officially approved by the brand) to achieve the aesthetic of vintage keycapsets.

Icons ($26)

The icons kit includes newly-tested (by Domikey) icon legend alternative keys for a number of layouts' bottom rows, including basic Mac support (with special R4 1.50u blank 'Command' keycaps for a Tsangan layout).

Relegendables + Sticker Pack ($28)

The relegendables kit includes two types of relegendable keys:

Type 1 - R1-profile base keycap, with the regular transparent top cap
Type 2 - R1-profile transparent shell to cover the base keycap

This kit comes with a total of 4 icon sticker packs (SET A to SET D) with icons you can pinch away using your tweezers, and use as inserts for the relegendable keys. It also comes with 4 different large circular stickers per set that represent the gradient of Relic.

Browse through the image to see all icons included.

Relegendable Icons Stickers REAL-LIFE Sample Photos (from Domikey)

More

We (Domikey and I) have already ran a test print for the initial design of the relegendable sticker icons but the one you see above will be the final iteration I designed. If you are new to the community or unfamiliar with the design possibilities of a relegendable keycap, you may watch the video below, showing how to use these stickers:

Spacebars ($15)

And of course, Relic has a spacebars kit to support other uncommon layouts.
*Note: 1.00u and 1.25u keys are R4 blank concave profile keycaps

RELIC ORGANIZER DESKMAT ($25)

SPECIFICATIONS
900mm x 400mm
Rough texture top
Natural rubber-base

I want a functional deskmat, so I changed the original deskmat design into this new one. Whenever I change my keycaps, I always want them organized. People can use this deskmat to arrange their keycaps while building their boards. Since Relic is Cherry inspired, I incorporated the same elements as the previous deskmat design while adding some 'cherry balls'.

Relic Deskmat REAL-LIFE Functionality Showcase in Black & White
full set of images HERE

Relic Deskmat REAL-LIFE Sample Photos

More

KEYBOARD RENDERS

More

Vulcan x KBDfans Maja

Neson Design N6 and NICO 01(rendered by Neson Design)

Rooke Design Chapter 1

Kiko's Lab Ellora65 and Hand Engineering x Dalesnail Dalco 959 Mini WK/WKL

More

CherryB Works NEO87

More

BlindAssassin SP-111

CMM.Studio Fuji75 PolyCarb

COLOR VERSATILITY

COLLABORATIONS

Metal Keycaps (Cherry profile height)

Jaekeyed x Zomo Relic Relegendable Metal Keycap ($45)

I designed this collaborative relegendable keycap to serve as a functional metal artisan keycap together with ZOMOPLUS. This keycap can be displayed as it is and you can also put a sticker inside and be viewed from the outside.

Design is explained through my Instagram post.

Jaekeyed x Zomo Relic Relegendable Metal Keycap Sample (IRL photos)

HIBI - Relic | Cherry Metal Keycaps

CherryMX Approved!

SPECIFICATIONS

Profile: Cherry
Material: Brass
Finish: PVD Silver

HIBI - Relic | Cherry Metal Esc Key ($66)

HIBI - Relic | Cherry Metal Enter Key ($81)

more images

ZMKC Pocket Game Console Artisan Keycap ($53)

ZMKC Pocket Game Console Artisan Keycap - Relic Cream Colorway

ZMKC Pocket Game Console Artisan Keycap - Relic Black Colorway

Keyboard (Special Edition)

Neson Design 700E x Relic

This is a special collaborative Relic edition I designed with Neson Design of their standard Neson Design 700E, an FRLTKL keyboard with an exploded/isolated spacebar. More info about the collaboration design will be revealed and uploaded before the actual sale.

Raffle Sale for this collaboration keyboard has ENDED and sold through Neson Design and Click Clack’s platforms

VENDORS

US - ClickClack.io
CA - AshKeebs
CN - zFrontier
Global - KPRepublic
OCE - keebzncables
PH - Jaekeyed
ID - Mechaland.ID
TH - Febust channel

As always, I would like to thank everyone who has shown support for Relic. You are awesome! Keeb up MKB community! :thumb:

If you would like to view some of my works (I do renders too and post keeb content), you can check my links here. Thank you! ;D

« Last Edit: Wed, 26 July 2023, 07:00:39 by jaekid »

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (New Deskmat Design)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 19:53:14 »

UPDATES

06/28/22

-Relegendable metal keycap collaboration with ZOMOPLUS uploaded

PREVIOUS UPDATES
More

05/13/22

-Keyboard collaboration with Neson Design: Special edition 700E x Relic reveal
-Real-life sample photos of Relic’s deskmat and the Relegendable stickers uploaded
-Added keyboard renders done by Neson Design of their N6 and NICO 01 keyboards

04/30/22

Kit Changes
Base
-Caps Lock icon changed from 'down arrow' to 'lock'
-Tsangan layout support for 'Mac' bottom row
Icons
-added 1.25u 'diamond' keys (due to changes implemented on the base)

04/12/22

NEW DESKMAT design uploaded (considered final)

04/06/22

-Relegendables insert Icons designs are final (the icon pack consists of 4 sets, A to D)
-Kits modified (based on the IC responses and what I deemed necessary):

Base
  • added 1.50u stepped Control key

Alternate
  • removed R1 1.00u shine-through cream 'Cherry' novelty key
  • removed R4 1.00u black 'Cherry' novelty key

Icons
  • added support for icon-modifier '6.25u' bottom row for Windows users
  • added support for icon-modifier '7.00u' bottom row for Mac users using blank 1.50u keycaps

Spacebars
  • added R4 blank concave 1.00u and 1.25u keycaps

04/01/22

• Relic’s color chips, relegendable keys, LED caps samples are on the way to me (might arrive this weekend), and for inspection afterwards
  • There will be 1 or 2 collaboration keyboards (special Relic edition), exclusive for this keycapset (will be announced during the GB of Relic)
  • Artisan collaborations will soon be announced (already confirmed 3 artisan makers who I’d partner with)
  • Vendors will soon be announced (confirmation of final vendors within the end of this coming week)
  • GB date will be confirmed after finalization of vendors

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 June 2022, 17:54:40 by jaekid »

Offline Neely_12

Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 20:01:17 »
Definitely in. Would've prefered text+icon in base, but the extra kit is very nice and I appreciate it  :thumb: I do think the cherry enter looks a bit empty (for obvious reasons) but I do think it could benefit from something else filling that space that wouldn't get you in trouble

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 20:10:10 »
the most badass DMK set yet tbh. Love your work Jae. 100% all in on this one.

Possible row 1, 1U End and Backspace added to numpad kit? I noticed this was common in other DMK sets.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 March 2022, 20:19:53 by Robert.Lussier5 »
Austin R3 - Green // Austin R3 - Purple // Custom Acrylic Austin - Clear // Rekt1800 - Blue // Cypher r4 - Black // Boston - Sparkle Black // Balance - White // Glitch - Green // Shelby80 - Navy // Odin - Silver // Zoom65  Red // QK65 - Black // Link65 - Lilac

Offline Jsunn

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 21:13:19 »
Looking forward to this set. Looks great and will be watching closely!

Offline rayn

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 22:37:21 »
Entirely disagree about the cherry enter being empty. I thought the visual weight of the cherry vs the negative space on the right made it a very fun and different kind of novelty enter!

Besides that, I'm buying every kit, you nailed it. Been following this set for sometime and so glad to see it in IC, and hopefully soon GB!

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 23:53:07 »
Looking forward to GB. Nice presentation and IC!

Offline caughtquick

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 00:26:16 »
This is is a really nice looking set, DMK as a manufacturer is great with short lead times, am definitely interested.

Offline kbye

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 00:32:52 »
Love the neutral gradient and relegendables + windowed caps are a win, I'll be picking this up

Offline MrBingo

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 01:51:50 »
reserved

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 04:38:16 »
Very nice and clean set, please consider adding R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn to base kit for more option in nav column like you did with Lazurite.

Offline soundstage

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 06:49:34 »
A fully fleshed out novelties key designs need to be added to the Alternate kit. Let's say I wish to replace all the function modifier keys to symbols alone, I won't have enough keys even though there is a Icons kit included.

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 07:49:37 »
A fully fleshed out novelties key designs need to be added to the Alternate kit. Let's say I wish to replace all the function modifier keys to symbols alone, I won't have enough keys even though there is a Icons kit included.

Hi there! If the icons you’ve mentioned is the Relegendable icons pack and not the “Icons” kit, you will have 8 relegendable keys from the base and 30 more relegendable keys from the Relegendable kit, assuming you would like to get the icons pack. I arranged the kitting in a way that each kit can have a very low price. The All-in-One kit, which includes all kits, would probably cost a buyer a few dollars more than a GMK base kit.

With Domikey’s kit pricing, the Alternate kit’s price, if added with more novelties, will sky-rocket. Also to add, the Relegendable icons pack is a way for me to put up more icons/novelty designs without the buyer spending a huge amount of money for a separate novelties kit.

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 08:36:53 »
Row 1, 1U, End, Delete or Backspace?

Noticed DMK offers it on their numpad kits.
Austin R3 - Green // Austin R3 - Purple // Custom Acrylic Austin - Clear // Rekt1800 - Blue // Cypher r4 - Black // Boston - Sparkle Black // Balance - White // Glitch - Green // Shelby80 - Navy // Odin - Silver // Zoom65  Red // QK65 - Black // Link65 - Lilac

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 15:02:22 »
NUT

Offline Ghostinn

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 27 March 2022, 18:46:04 »
Have been following this on instagram for a while, so happy to see this make it to IC!

Offline hyperfix8

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 20:32:29 »
Excited for this one! Love my DMK Astronaut set, and this one looks great.

Offline FullCryoPsychochomp

• Will fight for keyboards
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 22:34:39 »
I love that there are relegendables included in the base kit. Excited for this set!

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 06:02:08 »
 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline IMZO

• Matrix shill, and TKL WKL Lover
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 16:02:35 »
excited for this tbh.
More
Current boards: Jane V2 CE , Matrix 1.2og Silver WKL , Matrix 2.0add coating black WKL, Matrix 2.0add WKL Coating yellow, Satisfaction75 R1 Cloud white, Korno65, Bloop65, HHKB Pro 2 white,Lin Whale Pink WKL, Gok 7v White, Gok 7v Black, Orion V3 Silver WKL, Orion V2.5 Red WKL, Geon F1-8x Silver WK, Haus65 BlueGray, Plume65, Vertigo, Frog TKL WKL GreenF13

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 17:24:52 »
been watching this since the earliest renders, all-in-one kit for me please.

Offline kbye

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 01:41:26 »

That’s a good point for 1800 compatibility. I would also add R1 PgDn.

Offline Surostu

• switchkeys.au x keyboardfinder.com
    • keyboardfinder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 03:14:35 »
yes.

Offline JohnYYZ

• KanataKeys.co
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 09:58:26 »
Definitely one of the best looking DMK sets! Good luck with IC  :thumb:

Offline robotictomato

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 11:40:41 »
Looking forward to this one. Love the relegendables, count me in!

Offline Meowsaur

• I don't like that.
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 04 April 2022, 11:03:13 »
Those colour versatility GIFs are an excellent sales pitch; godamn.
Really hoping there'll be a UK-based vendor.

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 05 April 2022, 17:55:18 »

I think I need to address this one after having finalized the kits for the latest update I posted (based on the responses submitted in the IC form) .

To compensate for the lack of these R1 1.00u keys of 1800, full-sized or even numpad layouts, buyers may use any of the 8 relegendable keys included in the base kit.

Please allow me to explain why I opted to do this kind of kitting:

Domikey's pricing consideration looks to be almost the same as that of GMK's. With this, every additional key to the base or any kit becomes significant, I analyzed this carefully (going back and forth with different iterations) while I was arranging the kits for Relic. One of Relic's design theme is the use of relegendable keys, the same reason why these keys were included in base and an additional extension kit with relegendable inserts (Icon pack set A to D) were added. To lessen the price for buyers, while maintaining layout coverage for different users, I chose to put these 8 relegendable keys while removing the R1 1.00u keys typically used for the 1800 layout (if the 6x R1 1.00 keys used on TKLs' nav cluster wouldn't suffice).

I hope this clarifies the concern for these keys. Thank you for showing interest! :D

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 05 April 2022, 21:02:46 »

I think I need to address this one after having finalized the kits for the latest update I posted (based on the responses submitted in the IC form) .

To compensate for the lack of these R1 1.00u keys of 1800, full-sized or even numpad layouts, buyers may use any of the 8 relegendable keys included in the base kit.

Please allow me to explain why I opted to do this kind of kitting:

Domikey's pricing consideration looks to be almost the same as that of GMK's. With this, every additional key to the base or any kit becomes significant, I analyzed this carefully (going back and forth with different iterations) while I was arranging the kits for Relic. One of Relic's design theme is the use of relegendable keys, the same reason why these keys were included in base and an additional extension kit with relegendable inserts (Icon pack set A to D) were added. To lessen the price for buyers, while maintaining layout coverage for different users, I chose to put these 8 relegendable keys while removing the R1 1.00u keys typically used for the 1800 layout (if the 6x R1 1.00 keys used on TKLs' nav cluster wouldn't suffice).

I hope this clarifies the concern for these keys. Thank you for showing interest! :D

100% understand and honestly didnt think to look at the relegendable inserts to see if there was replacements for those specific keys.... and there is.

Cannot wait for this to go into GB so I can snatch it up. Any ideas on when we can see this go into group buy? May?

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 12 April 2022, 02:41:06 »

100% understand and honestly didnt think to look at the relegendable inserts to see if there was replacements for those specific keys.... and there is.

Cannot wait for this to go into GB so I can snatch it up. Any ideas on when we can see this go into group buy? May?

Hopefully around end of May. Gradually cleaning up all other aspects of running the GB for Relic. Maybe to give further assurance, I am in direct communication with Domikey on a daily basis. :D

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (Keyboard Collab Update)
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 12 May 2022, 12:46:38 »
05/13/22 Update

-Keyboard collaboration with Neson Design: Special edition 700E x Relic reveal
-Real-life sample photos of Relic’s deskmat and the Relegendable stickers uploaded
-Added keyboard renders done by Neson Design of their N6 and NICO 01 keyboards

Offline Hentoys

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 12 May 2022, 16:39:51 »
This is a great set! I will keep and eye on this for sure. Good luck!

Offline menuhin

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 05:21:01 »
For the relegendable type 2 keycaps
... Type 2 - R1-profile transparent shell to cover the base keycap ...

How much do these transparent shells increase the overall (outer) thickness of the base ordinary key caps?
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 11:28:56 »
For the relegendable type 2 keycaps
... Type 2 - R1-profile transparent shell to cover the base keycap ...

How much do these transparent shells increase the overall (outer) thickness of the base ordinary key caps?

The type 2 relegendable is a stand-alone design. The shell is in the same outside dimensions as that of an R1 keycap. The inner keycap is smaller to maintain uniformity throughout Row1 keycaps.

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 17 June 2022, 07:11:54 »
Any updates on when this Gb will start?

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (Relegendable Metal Keycap Collab)
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 27 June 2022, 17:59:30 »
UPDATE: 06/28/22

-RELIC relegendable metal keycap collaboration with ZOMOPLUS uploaded, design explanation HERE

NEXT UPDATE will be the GB date

Offline iNKY Studio

• long-term partner with Domikey
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 27 June 2022, 22:08:52 »
hi !  i have heard u alot from dmk. love ur design soooo much!
really wish u good luck on the coming GB! ;D

Offline AmethystDCVR

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 28 June 2022, 13:56:01 »
really looking forward to this one too. DMK looking really strong lately

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 18:19:28 »
cannot wait for this to come into GB! All in one kit for sure!

Any update on when this GB will be so I can make sure I am ready to purchase?
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 July 2022, 12:20:06 by Robert.Lussier5 »

Offline SafeAtShore

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 10 August 2022, 15:16:31 »
Still have my eye on this one; will pick up a few kits if it does go to GB.

Would appreciate a standalone alphas kit to fit onto another board with remaining mods; it seems like a lot of DMK sets have that.

Would also like to have some accents on the right side just so it's not as monotonous, but I understand that sort of detracts from the rest of the set.

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 10 August 2022, 16:07:41 »
This set makes me want to build a keyboard out of marble.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline JP911

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 11 August 2022, 09:57:51 »
These look so good. Id be down for a set. What's the wait times like from production to shipping? I'll wait for the GB.

Offline ZOMOPLUS

• ZOMOPLUS
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 16 August 2022, 01:48:11 »
 :llama:

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 17 August 2022, 17:01:21 »
What’s the latest on this?

Feel like it’s died out, hasn’t been many updates

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 20 August 2022, 05:19:18 »
hi !  i have heard u alot from dmk. love ur design soooo much!
really wish u good luck on the coming GB! ;D

Hi there iNKY Studio! ;D Thank you for the love!

What’s the latest on this?

Feel like it’s died out, hasn’t been many updates

Hi there brother! Been working in the background with all related aspects of the GB run (while I work with some pending projects… GMK Lazurite included):
  • securing vendors (which comes with negotiations and agreement)
  • final pricing for collaborative GB products
  • scheduling of collaboration artisan keycaps release dates
  • final dates for the GB (syncing with every vendor)

Please bear with me on this one. I know it has been a long wait coming into GB, but I don’t want to waste buyers’ time and money with a product/s incapable of meeting supporters’ expectations. Every design I make is a personal passion project crafted with dedication. Thank you for all your support!

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 28 June 2023, 22:26:05 »

Working towards a July 12, 2023 GB. Finalized pricing and have touched base again with Domikey's owner, I just need to communicate with previous and current interested vendors.

Offline keepoto

Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (Tentative GB Date: July 12, 2023)
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 28 June 2023, 23:01:16 »
nice NSFW

Offline ravenousrhino

Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (Tentative GB Date: July 12, 2023)
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 00:42:19 »
First deskmat that can actually justify associated expensive shipping prices.

Offline Neely_12

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 08:51:03 »

Working towards a July 12, 2023 GB. Finalized pricing and have touched base again with Domikey's owner, I just need to communicate with previous and current interested vendors.

Lfg. Pls pricing be decent. :thumb:

Offline jaekid

• Instagram
GB thread awaiting approval. But list of vendors updated with their links provided. Thank you very much for the patience. After more than a year from the ideation of this keycapset design, we’re finally here. :thumb:

Offline hamber0030

Re: [IC] Domikey x Jaekeyed Relic (GB Dates: July 12, 2023 to August 12, 2023)
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 22 January 2024, 13:00:45 »
GG,
Domikey made multiple attempts to contact the author Jae without success. As a result, the project cannot proceed and is therefore canceled. All orders will be canceled and refunded.