Author Topic: [GB] GMK First Love (5-22-20: Waiting from RAMA)  (Read 78726 times)

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
[GB] GMK First Love (5-22-20: Waiting from RAMA)
« on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 07:53:48 »

Updates

Update 5-27-20: The set came in on Monday. Upas wanted to send me first out of all everyone so I can review before anyone did, but research took too much of my time, and I did not have the chance to open the package and took some good pictures for you until today. I failed Upas :( ...

Final Verdict

The set came out really, really nice. It is exactly what I hope it would be, even better. The contrast is great, the dark purple is muted, the lilac is such a cool touch. The black has a tint of gray into it (this is a custom black and not the CR stock black from GMK). Its hard to capture the differences in person, but if you have First Love and GMK White on Black, you will see what I meant. Its really nice to go in a professional office setting, not as flashy like some of the other sets. Upas and I spent weeks and weeks sending so many color chips back and forth, then forward everything to Rama and all (didn't have to, but I really want to make sure the aluminum cap will be the same, or at least very close to the color chip) just to make everything right, but we did, and I'm happy.  I'm excited to see everyone taking beautiful photos - if you post pictures on Instagram, tag me at @otani07. Nothing wrong to simp. Our first love is always a part of us to simp about every now and then ;) . I still talk to her every now and then, and I think I might actually fly over to maybe take her out on dinner or something after this hahaha.

If you bought a set during GB, really, thank you for helping me making it happen! Can't do it without your help. I know we didn't do so hot during GB, especially during November where we had 9009 to compete against, but we made it through, and I'm glad.

Pretty Photos

GMK First Love (with Spacebar Kit, and Novelties) + Purple TGR-910 and Purple TGR-Alice

Its hard to capture the purple shade of these two boards, but they are purple. First few iterations of TGR's purple weren't as lilac as the one from later one (Purple Jane V2 for instance). I'll show some pictures down here. I love both shades of purple, and I think either one will go very nice with First Love. Black will look awesome too. I just haven't gotten my V2 CE just yet. I will see if I can find some times this weekend to put the keycaps on my current purple V2. Might do it some times this weekend, and post some more pretty photos! :)

With Novelties

Versus pink Alice.
    More

My Personal Favorite

Courtesy to Psyoshi

Courtesy to Danteh

Courtesy to Dank_Headies

Courtesy to Eleven

Courtesy to daftprophet

Courtesy to BubbleGumSmash

Courtesy to JackedHardwareJunkie

More
    Update 11-19-19: I will be mailing out these sample chips to RAMA this week so they can get a perfect match on the anodized aluminum RAMA caps. I wasn't quite happy with the color mismatching between the color of the set and the color of the aluminum RAMA caps on some of the past run set, so I am set to make a difference this time. Cheers!  :)

Update 11-17-19: Final color samples approved after final round! See below for detail.

Color Samples

Dark Purple

I received the sample on the left about a month ago or so from R1 sample. Although it looks nice under direct sunlight, I wasn't quite happy with how it looks under regular room lighting. Almost a bit too dark if you will. I requested another round, and it came in beautifully. The new dark purple looks exactly like what I've always wanted - a very rich, dark blue-ish purple. Doesn't look as pale as the purple from R1. I am very, very happy with how it turns out!  :p

Lilac Purple

Was already satisfied with the R1 sample, so nothing much to say. I've requested a lighter tone for R2 just to see, and to my opinion, it looks much worse. The final lilac purple I approve is more saturated, and has a lot more character into it. The other looks quite plain and pale in my opinion.

Black

So as mentioned, I tried a gray RAL. Looks a whole lot like the faded, lack-of-character dark gray from a cheap aliexpress pbt set. The final dark gray/black I decided to go with is very crisp and bold. This is the same dark gray/black from Red Samurai. It is very, very nice!

Final Verdict

These are the colors that I have approved for production. Both I and the lead vendor (also a very good friend  :))) Upas are very excited to see how everything turns out. I am very happy with the overall result. They look exactly like what I was hoping they would be. I hope you will be receiving your set soon! Cheers everyone!

Link to IC: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=100436.0

Xin chāo,
    Welcome to the official Group Buy ofGMK First Love! Final kits were posted in the thread. GMK FIRST LOVE WILL LAUNCH ON SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!!!. Since its a remembrance of a memory of mine, there will only be one single round for good. Please help me making it possible. Both Upas and I did our best to make pricing the most affordable to everyone starting at $129.99 per base kit for 250 MOQ! First day (24-hours) group buy backer will be eligible for a First Love Keypora raffle by AlphaKeycaps.

Wake me up, when September ends...

Kits

Renders

Special thanks to Oblotzky and Janglad for all these amazing renders.

TGR-910 RE

Keycult No.1/65

Rama M60A

Andromeda

TGR-Jane V2

Deskmat and Banderole

Beautiful work done by Adil.

Special Thanks

I would like to express my special thanks of gratitude to these following people for their unconditional commitment in this project and for helping me bringing this to you.
    • Kathryn - for always being a loving girlfriend back then and an awesome friend today.
    • Yuktsi - <3 senpai for teaching me so many things and inspiring me in keyset design.
    • biip - for your tremendous amount of help in this project - from kit revision, layout suggestion and advice for some minor tweaking to get the right color. This set will nowhere be near where it is today without you!
    • Oblotzky - for your amazing quality of renders work. This set will nowhere be near where it is today without you!
    • Enjoy - for putting up with the original idea and pushing me to pull it through (bro-love #1 <3)
    • maltedsoyamilk - for all the valuable kit feedback and suggestion. It was awesome to have a brother like you in every step along the way in this hobby (bro-love #2 <3)
    • Upas - for all the feedback and suggestion. Cannonkeys will be the NA vendor for this set. Other proxies are in discussion. (bro-love #3 <3) 
    • JthaDestroyer - for always being my best friend and for all the good times we've had in this hobby together (bro-love #4 <3)
    • Emir - for the Icon Mods fiasco
    • Adil - good job son. Daddy proud of you

Collaboration

• AlphaKeycaps

• Rama
      Esc 1U R1 purple aluminum with lilac purple enamel filling artisan keycap

Vendor

• Base (MOQ 250)
    • Novelties (MOQ 150)
    • Spacebar (MOQ 100)
    • Deskmat
    • Rama Cap

All the available kits and items offered in the group buy can be purchased from any of the following vendor (depending on your region):
    • CandyKeys

Timeline

Estimated ship date: March 2020

Submit to manufacturing: First week of October[/list]
    « Last Edit: Sat, 13 June 2020, 07:54:36 by otanishock »

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    Re: [GB] GMK First Love (Sept. 1st, first 24-hours backer eligible for Keypora)
    « Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 22:20:53 »
    Reserved

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
    • snoozing
    « Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 15:23:27 »
    Approved!
    Very busy with studies atm.

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #3 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 15:59:35 »
    First 24-hours clocks in about close to 100 base kits ordered without any extra from vendors (Missing some from EU and all of China, so actual numbers might be more). Of the 100-ish orders, I've got about close to 60 responses total for Keypora entries from US + Asia. Will update final numbers once I get everything down in the next few days.

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 16:21:59 »
    In for base + novelties + mat, would have liked to see an only pattern mat but I guess it's a little too late for that now, GLWGB!

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
    « Reply #5 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 18:02:55 »
    hello, ne 40 avail

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #6 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 10:54:46 »
    Day 2:

Base: 121/250 MOQ
    Novelties: 52/150 MOQ
    Space: 53/100 MOQ

Pretty much half-way to MOQ for a custom color set after two days WITHOUT any extra from vendor (China + AUS still missing. Actual numbers will be higher). Very nice!!

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
    « Reply #7 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 11:57:20 »
    Wow! This set should easily hit 500!

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
    « Reply #8 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:26:34 »
    Day 2:

Pretty much half-way to MOQ for a custom color set after two days WITHOUT any extra from vendor (China + AUS still missing. Actual numbers will be higher). Very nice!!

My ex was halfway...

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #9 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 13:54:58 »
    More
    Day 2:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #10 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 15:34:31 »
    The Spacebar kit’s 1.25U and 1.75U are convex, right? They aren’t marked with C in the kit picture, but GMK now has convex tooling for those two sizes.

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #11 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 17:19:58 »
    The Spacebar kit’s 1.25U and 1.75U are convex, right? They aren’t marked with C in the kit picture, but GMK now has convex tooling for those two sizes.
    I don't have much knowledge regarding this. Those two keys were offered as without being convexed initially, so unless the people who directly use the layout would like to voice their opinion/oppsition, I would rather just leave everything as is. Modifying kits post group buy when people already submitted payment is something I'd rather want to avoid...

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #12 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 18:57:17 »
    I don't have much knowledge regarding this. Those two keys were offered as without being convexed initially, so unless the people who directly use the layout would like to voice their opinion/oppsition, I would rather just leave everything as is. Modifying kits post group buy when people already submitted payment is something I'd rather want to avoid...

Yes, any changes after a GB starts can be complicated.
    It case it helps, below are examples from two ICs and a GB.

From GMK Camping in Japan's IC:

Just so you are aware, I don't think they're is a 1.25u spacebar or 1.75u spacebar mold. The 1.75u one I'm less confident about though. That being said, I'd love to see them in the future!

I checked with GMK, those molds will be available for orders placed after September. Maybe even a bit before, we're checking if VoC can use them too already.

From GMK Violet on Cream's GB:
    hi 3 days left so buy it ty

also on the spacebar kit, the circled keys will now be convex since GMK has added the molds to their collection as said before. We're also adding 2u convex bars to this kit.
    Show Image

From GMK Sandstorm's IC:
    I've heard GMK can make convex 1.25U and 1.75U for orders placed after September, possibly sooner.  So will they be convex in Sandstorm's Spacebar kit?
    Possibly
    They will be convex in Sandstorm's Spacebar kit -->
    More

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #13 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 23:05:27 »
    First Round Color Sample

We got the first round color sample sent to my main vendor. I will have a beer with Upas some time this week to evaluate the sample in hands when I'm back to Boston from my vacation in Minneapolis.

Overall, I am quite happy with how the samples turn out, at least from the pictures. Definitely still need some improvement, especially on the dark blue purple. Will need to take a look at the sample in natural lighting to evaluate. I think I will request another round, this time adding a bit more white to the black and see if going a bit more towards dark gray would be better. I think its a good head start. Just some small tweaks next round to my liking  :).

« Last Edit: Wed, 04 September 2019, 02:11:14 by otanishock »

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
    Re: [GB] GMK First Love (9/4/19: First Round Color Sample In!)
    « Reply #14 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 00:16:42 »
    Looking great. The renders do have the black not absolute black like you have in your samples, they look like they are quite a bit lighter towards a dark charcoal/graphite. I'd love it lighter but just my 0.02

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 01:26:45 »
    Yeah will definitely need a few touch ups, the real question is how the purple on black will look. As much as I love gmk violet tendencies the visibility on the keys could have been better.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
    • * Exquisite Elder
    • Bandit
      • Discord
    « Reply #16 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 09:40:31 »
    Woop here we go! Best of luck brother. :*

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #17 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 11:39:34 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Mon, 09 September 2019, 18:29:45 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #18 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 20:45:31 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Mon, 09 September 2019, 18:28:54 by dvorcol »

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 10:54:17 »
    Any idea when the deskmat will go live on Candykeys?

Group buy page (really nice ones for their other GB sets) is also missing. You can find the kits under "New" or if you go to "Keycaps" and specify GMK. I guess most people getting into GB's know what they are looking for and not just browsing the sites unaware. But doesn't hurt to mention it.

In for Base and Novelties (hopefully deskmat too) <3

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
      • CandyKeys EU MK Store
    « Reply #20 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 16:47:29 »

Group buy page (really nice ones for their other GB sets) is also missing. You can find the kits under "New" or if you go to "Keycaps" and specify GMK. I guess most people getting into GB's know what they are looking for and not just browsing the sites unaware. But doesn't hurt to mention it.

Hey cap, the product page was supposed to go live now, will ping my dev why it did not, worst case tomorrow. With it will come the mats :)
    The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #21 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 23:14:01 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Mon, 09 September 2019, 18:28:09 by dvorcol »

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 12:48:46 »

Hey cap, the product page was supposed to go live now, will ping my dev why it did not, worst case tomorrow. With it will come the mats :)

Thanks! GB page is live, but still can't see the deskmat :)

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 07:25:51 »
    Is it possible that added 1U and 2U shift keys in Base kit?
    KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #24 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 12:11:37 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Thu, 12 September 2019, 14:15:52 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #25 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 14:15:05 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Sat, 14 September 2019, 16:01:40 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #26 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 16:00:27 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Mon, 16 September 2019, 22:12:34 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #27 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 22:11:42 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Thu, 19 September 2019, 14:14:21 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #28 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 14:13:19 »
    Updated with 9/25 numbers.

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Mon, 30 September 2019, 14:26:22 by dvorcol »

Offline XxGSUS420xX

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 22:24:36 »
    So on the topic of your color samples, you're set on making the black into a charcoal grey? If so that's dope. Already picked up a set thinking the alpha color was supposed to be a dark grey to begin with is why I ask!

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #30 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:14:51 »
    Two more days to go. Numbers updated WIHOUT ANY EXTRA FROM VENDORS.

Base: 302/250 MOQ (Met!)
    Novelties: 151/150 MOQ (Met!)
    Space: 128/100 MOQ (Met!)
    Rama: 119 (Met!)
    Deskmat: 46 (Met!)

Offline trg1234

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 10:43:07 »

looking good otani

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #32 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 14:25:18 »

More
    <-- history to date
    « Last Edit: Sat, 19 October 2019, 20:10:44 by dvorcol »

Offline matrixzj

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 18 October 2019, 03:22:10 »

Would you please share the final numbers including all proxies and vendors? Thanks
    Discord:Matrix#6203

HHKB Fanatics

SA/GMK Keycaps Info

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
    « Reply #34 on: Sat, 19 October 2019, 20:09:59 »

11/17: specified that final numbers include extras.
    « Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2019, 17:11:41 by dvorcol »

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #35 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 09:10:39 »
    Color Samples

Dark Purple

I received the samples on the left about a month ago or so from R1 sample. Although it looks nice under direct sunlight, I wasn't quite happy with how it looks under regular room lighting. Almost a bit too dark if you will. I've requested another round, and it came in beautifully. The new dark purple looks exactly like what I've always wanted - a very rich, dark blue-ish purple. Doesn't look as pale as the purple from R1. I am very, very with how it turns out!  :p

Lilac Purple

Was already satisfied with the R1 sample, so nothing much to say. I've requested a lighter tone for R2 just to see, and to my opinion, it looks much worse. The final lilac purple I approve is more saturated, and has a lot more character into it. The other looks quite plain and pale in my opinion.

Black

So as mentioned, I tried a gray RAL. Looks a whole lot like the faded, lack-of-character black from a cheap aliexpress pbt set. The final dark gray/black I decided to go with is very crisp and bold. This is the same dark gray/black from Red Samurai. It is very, very nice!

Final Verdict

These are the colors that I have approved for production. Both I and the lead vendor (also a very good friend  :))) Upas are very excited to see how everything turns out. I am very happy with the overall result. They look exactly like what I was hoping they would be. I hope you will be receiving your set soon! Cheers everyone!
    « Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2019, 09:16:25 by otanishock »

Offline Emir

• icon mods
    • * Exquisite Elder
    • Bandit
      • Discord
    Re: [GB] GMK First Love (11-17-19: Colors Approved for Production!)
    « Reply #36 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 15:12:21 »
    Good **** otani!! <3

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    Re: [GB] GMK First Love (11-17-19: Colors Approved for Production!)
    « Reply #37 on: Tue, 19 November 2019, 08:59:12 »
    Update 11-19-19: I will be mailing out these sample chips to RAMA this week so they can get a perfect match on the anodized aluminum RAMA caps. I wasn't quite happy with the color mismatching between the color of the set and the color of the aluminum RAMA caps on some of the past run set, so I am set to make a difference this time. Cheers!  :)
    « Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2019, 09:46:21 by otanishock »

Offline Bubblegum

Re: [GB] GMK First Love (11-19-19: Forwarding Color Samples to RAMA)
    « Reply #38 on: Tue, 19 November 2019, 12:00:48 »
    Samples looks great. Excited for this set. Nice work Otani!

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
    « Reply #39 on: Tue, 19 November 2019, 12:44:25 »
    Hi,

My ex still hasn't came back? Does she come back when delivery happens?

Offline TunnaTown

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 12:02:33 »
    Are there any updates for this set?
    Is it still on track for March shipping?

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #41 on: Thu, 20 February 2020, 11:52:18 »
    Are there any updates for this set?
    Is it still on track for March shipping?

Still on track. Most likely March 6th to be exact. Deskmat turns out great! I'm waiting patiently for the set as well :).

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 20 February 2020, 16:37:04 »
    Will there be any extras ;)
    Savage 65 | GSKT-00 || Valhalla | X60 V2

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #43 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 10:29:50 »
    Will there be any extras ;)

So I've been receiving a lot of pms asking about this matter, and unfortunately I don't have any control over this :(. Sorry I know it sucks, but checking up with your regional vendor (CanonKeys/CandyKeys/iLumKB and DailyClack) would be the best bet. I'd suggest signing up for their newsletter. I know the vendors did clock in some extras when they put in the order with GMK, but whether or not those are reserved as non-distributed stocks just for replacement or if they want to release those for sale when the GB concludes, you'd have to check with them.

The set didn't do so hot during GB (we were just lucky enough not having to do any buyout). If I remember correctly off the top of my head, extras from each vendor were very limited (talking about single digit number), if any. Sorry I wish I could help...
    « Last Edit: Thu, 27 February 2020, 10:34:17 by otanishock »

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #44 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 10:46:00 »
    CanonKeys Discord Link can be found below if you want a more up-to-date status check and being able to communicate with Upas directly with any of the questions. I've become more distant lately as I am more occupied with other stuffs going on in my life so my assistance/help will be limited. My vendors will be your new best friend  ^-^

https://discord.gg/Kk3p7y

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 28 February 2020, 18:43:57 »
    Will GMK improve its "Esc" , "M"eta ,and so on this time?

Offline mainlygreen

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 23:44:04 »
    Shipping has been delayed to April from Cannon Keys discord.

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 12:20:19 »
    Has First Love entered production yet?

Offline mainlygreen

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 16:04:50 »

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
    « Reply #49 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 15:11:41 »
    Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Sorry wish I have something nice and excited to tell, but currently with how everything in the world is going on right now, this is all I have. Sorry for any disappointment...

It seems like we are getting another delay from GMK (with how many GMK sets currently in their pipeline, I wonder why...), and so the new estimated date is now mid-May. I wish there is anything I can do, but sometimes it is what is, and it sucks that we just have to sit here and wait. Upas and I already submitted the revised package design to GMK, and so we will be getting First Love in the updated GMK tray, which I think is really awesome! :) You can learn more about all the updates here on CannonKeys' GB status page. Don't hesitate to send an email to Upas or me if you have any question. Always happy to help!

On a side note, I spoke to Rama the other day about the anodized purple aluminum with lilac purple enamel infill artisan cap that was offered during the GB, and was told they already forwarded the sample color chip I sent out earlier this year to their manufacturer. I am very confident that the anodized aluminum cap will match perfectly with the actual color of the set. Happy to spend all the extra effort and go the extra mile to ensure this set and everything associated with it are perfect as this will very much likely be the last time I'm doing anything keyboard-related. Cheers!
    « Last Edit: Wed, 15 April 2020, 15:24:45 by otanishock »