Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 774266 times)

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
Re: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)
« Reply #6500 on: Tue, 28 November 2017, 14:29:53 »
Wanted to let y'all know that I'm trying to get in contact with mashby and see if I can take over the shipping for the orders he has.

I have a 6 week break from school in December/January and believe I would be able to get all of the orders shipped during that time. I've had someone text him and I have been trying to get in touch with him on Twitter which he seems to be active on.

Really hoping this works out and that those of us remaining will be able to get our boards!

If you want help, let me know! I've volunteered several times, but it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

I'm plenty good at counting things and putting them in boxes.

Krav

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • colemak is the way to go
« Reply #6501 on: Tue, 28 November 2017, 15:32:21 »
Wanted to let y'all know that I'm trying to get in contact with mashby and see if I can take over the shipping for the orders he has.

I have a 6 week break from school in December/January and believe I would be able to get all of the orders shipped during that time. I've had someone text him and I have been trying to get in touch with him on Twitter which he seems to be active on.

Really hoping this works out and that those of us remaining will be able to get our boards!

Go for it if you feel you are up to it, you'll have to get address updates and request shipping fees. but given things are separated out by region it does make things easier. Has he cut himself off from everyone though?

GLOD
The Invisible.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #6502 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 14:34:26 »
Turns out I won't be taking over the shipping. Mashby wants to finish it himself. He said he is going to post here soon(tm) with an update on shipping.

Hope it goes well for him.
Quote from: lurch
strong combo

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6503 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 16:30:38 »
Turns out I won't be taking over the shipping. Mashby wants to finish it himself. He said he is going to post here soon(tm) with an update on shipping.

Hope it goes well for him.

Thank you for offering to help, billnye - much appreciated from everyone involved. 

Mashby is hoping to post a status update shortly; I just hope we can get this whole thing closed out sooner than later...

Offline vorn

« Reply #6504 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 03:12:19 »
Has Mashby been active? I know he had a lot going on towards the end of last year. Hoping to see an update in the months to come. Fingers-crossed!!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6505 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 10:06:44 »
Has Mashby been active? I know he had a lot going on towards the end of last year. Hoping to see an update in the months to come. Fingers-crossed!!

I was in contact with him in early December; he said he was just coming out of a crazy hectic time but is committed to seeing this project through.  He expected to make a post here in the next couple weeks, but that obviously hasn't happened.  I still trust mashby and believe that he will get this wrapped up, sadly that does seem to involve some delays.

Offline hellerbarde

• stumbling through the mechanical keyboard world.
« Reply #6506 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 13:40:54 »
Hey @bunnylake! Thanks for all your efforts!

I just checked my ctrlalt account and realized I apparently never paypal'd you the money for the shipping (a year ago,... my bad...  :-[ ). My ctrlalt username == hellerbarde (same as here). Can you look into my ticket and stuff?

I hope your family is well.

Cheers,
hellerbarde
objectoriented when someone felt like it.

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #6507 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 07:33:36 »
All hail the bunny! It looks like my part of the GB might be salvaged too.

Kind of funny to see the invoice from mid 2013. The many times I gave up on this over the years.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • * Maker
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6508 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 07:35:01 »
Hey @bunnylake! Thanks for all your efforts!

I just checked my ctrlalt account and realized I apparently never paypal'd you the money for the shipping (a year ago,... my bad...  :-[ ). My ctrlalt username == hellerbarde (same as here). Can you look into my ticket and stuff?

I hope your family is well.

Cheers,
hellerbarde

All hail the bunny! It looks like my part of the GB might be salvaged too.

Kind of funny to see the invoice from mid 2013. The many times I gave up on this over the years.

ill be finished with my toxic shipping a week on saturday

after that ill get back on top of any and all outstanding tickets and cross another buy off my list

<3