Author Topic: Crafting Artisans: Make some things!  (Read 20492 times)

Offline Taylorisg

Crafting Artisans: Make some things!
« on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:31:46 »
Hello internet! I've decided to get into sculpting artisans (primarily for my own enjoyment) and figured it'd be fun to document my progress along the way. Updates in the chain below.

We'll see how this changes over time, and if it goes dormant then well... I guess it's because life managed to get in the way for a while.

I'm currently: Sculpting any random idea that pops into my head, and giving casting a shot too, with mixed levels of success.

Current Sculpts:

Apollo Keymand Module In process (It's busted. Will try again.)
177606-0
V2
178336-1
V2 after my kid found it :P
178338-2
V3 Abandoned when I realized I had made it too tall
178934-3
V4 Being Cast
178936-4

Mini Keyper Out in the world!
178938-5
178940-6
181357-7

Nekkid Mole Rat 2nd Draft Finished,was cast, now in production! (I have a weird affinity for this lil' guy)
177233-8177231-9
(the middle one is the tone I'm going for)
178942-10

Tankey  Casted, it sucked. Will re-sculpt. (Going to do V3 to address concerns with proportions and detail)
177496-11   
First semi-successful cast:
177769-12
A failed attempt at re-sculpting. Let's do this again...
178342-13

Random Bird Skull Cast/On Hold (It's weirdly tall. Unlikely to proceed further unless I completely re-do the proportions)
178340-14178346-15

Santa Maria On hold (Going to try and re-work proportions)
177225-16

Pile O' Faces On hold (Going to redesign since I discovered SUK Legion was a thing :-[)
177227-17

Big Toe Hilarious (I may just cast this for fun and to freak out my wife and kids)
177229-18

Mystery Sculpts In Process

Materials:
$ynth purchased on reddit, it's as awesome as could be. I really enjoy using it.

Sculpting Tools Have word out to a friend who is a dentist, they're going to find me some "old ass dental tools" that I can use. Edit: ended up getting a cheap set on Amazon because I'm impatient. Also, X-acto knife. Lastly, rubber clay tools. Bangarang.

Sculpey Arrived! Currently being used to make sculpts when not being used to make random toys for my kids

Lego for mold I have kids at home so covered there

Silicone, Resin, Mad Scientist equipment Most of it received, just waiting on Pressure Pot and Mold Release at this point!

That's about it for now. We'll see what kind of hell I'm getting myself into here.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 November 2017, 15:01:51 by Taylorisg »

Offline Corgi Butts

Re: Let's start sculpting!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:42:11 »
Wow, good luck!  Do you already have some design ideas in mind? 

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:45:09 »

Thanks! I have a few ideas in mind, predominantly centered around my interests in architecture and calligraphy. So building facades, sculpted script, and the like. We'll see how it goes!

Offline Nonster

• Lo-Ki Studios
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:47:38 »
Good luck, I'm currently in the same boat. I have the $ynth and have made a few sculpts and am now preparing to take the next step into casting.

The one thing that seems like a must to get a bubble free cast is a pressure pot. I've been looking at the C.A. Technologies 2.5 gallon tank. It's not the cheapest option but comes highly recommended and seems to be safe as well (which should be priority number 1).

Excited to see your progress updates and to hear from any veterans that have input and advice.

Until then here's a sculpt idea I've been toying around with, the TiKey.  :thumb:

More

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:48:58 »

Thanks! I have a few ideas in mind, predominantly centered around my interests in architecture and calligraphy. So building facades, sculpted script, and the like. We'll see how it goes!

I'm picturing an entire keyboard covered in custom caps with sculpted script for each alpha. 

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:50:27 »
Good luck, I'm currently in the same boat. I have the $ynth and have made a few sculpts and am now preparing to take the next step into casting.

The one thing that seems like a must to get a bubble free cast is a pressure pot. I've been looking at the C.A. Technologies 2.5 gallon tank. It's not the cheapest option but comes highly recommended and seems to be safe as well (which should be priority number 1).

Excited to see your progress updates and to hear from any veterans that have input and advice.

Until then here's a sculpt idea I've been toying around with, the TiKey.  :thumb:
Show Image

Show Image

Best...name...ever! 

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:55:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

Love it! Pressure pot is certainly high on the list for me as well.

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:56:14 »

I'm picturing an entire keyboard covered in custom caps with sculpted script for each alpha.

While I can't say that's the plan, it's not not the plan.  :))

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 13:09:48 »

Show Image

Show Image

I got the CA Tech 2.5 Gal pot and I really like it. It's a great starter pot and I run mine at 60 PSI (it's rated at 80 PSI) which gives me bubble free casts.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 13:13:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

I got the CA Tech 2.5 Gal pot and I really like it. It's a great starter pot and I run mine at 60 PSI (it's rated at 80 PSI) which gives me bubble free casts.

Well I guess I need to sell some of my scotch collection to push this $300 purchase through  :rolleyes:

Offline Nonster

• Lo-Ki Studios
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 13:22:37 »

Show Image

Show Image

Well I guess I need to sell some of my scotch collection to push this $300 purchase through  :rolleyes:
I like scotch :))

Definitely pricey getting started but well worth it to not cheap out on stuff like this.

Thanks for the advice Authentic Danger, pretty sure that's the one I'll pull the trigger on. Also, how necessary is a degassing chamber? I've seen conflicting reports of people saying you need it vs you can get away with just having the pressure pot.
More

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 13:31:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Definitely pricey getting started but well worth it to not cheap out on stuff like this.

Thanks for the advice Authentic Danger, pretty sure that's the one I'll pull the trigger on. Also, how necessary is a degassing chamber? I've seen conflicting reports of people saying you need it vs you can get away with just having the pressure pot.

I don't have a degassing chamber, but I may get one if I "go pro" and start selling caps. I've had issues with 2-part silicone molds having minor issues (usually the stems aren't fully formed) but if I start using a Synth, that may be a non-issue moving forward.

Good luck to everyone starting their resin casting journey. It's tons of fun and I'm hoping to get better at it so I can start showing off my work.

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 13:35:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

I don't have a degassing chamber, but I may get one if I "go pro" and start selling caps. I've had issues with 2-part silicone molds having minor issues (usually the stems aren't fully formed) but if I start using a Synth, that may be a non-issue moving forward.

Good luck to everyone starting their resin casting journey. It's tons of fun and I'm hoping to get better at it so I can start showing off my work.

Thanks! We'll see how this goes  :D

Offline I_am_not_me_

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 15:13:19 »
Caps centered around architecture sounds really interesting. Good luck!

Offline wanewang

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 18:19:27 »
trying to make my own cap too!
still in progress...

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 19:53:41 »
Caps centered around architecture sounds really interesting. Good luck!

Thanks! Very excited to get my not get my hands dirty because gloves!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 11:07:45 »
Impatient Update  EDIT: sorry in advance for the photo orientation, still figuring this out!

While I wait with bated breath for my tools come in, I decided to put pencil to paper and start this thing.

I grabbed my trusty Rhodia Dot Pad, and determined that a DSA cap was roughly 5 pips wide, and 4.5 pips tall. I wanted to draw to scale so my eyes and hands could get used to working with the actual cap. To that end, I also decided to handicap myself with a pretty blunt tool: the #2 pencil

176113-0

Well ****. That ended up being too hard. I quickly moved to a 0.7 mechanical pencil, and away we went! The building in question is the Santa Maria Nova in Vincenza, Italy.

176115-1

In certain spots I used this cool magnifying tool that I had from years ago. I don't know what it's called or where I got it from, but yeah, it's pretty perfect for getting a good look at details!

176117-2

Anyways, after about 15-20 minutes I felt like I'd accomplished what I wanted with this pencil exercise, and the wait continues!

176119-3

I think one of the struggles I'll have moving forward is dealing with the eaves of many buildings. That might make some really cool buildings like pagodas pretty difficult to have success with in the molding process. We'll see I guess!
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 August 2017, 11:15:58 by Taylorisg »

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 12:12:05 »
The drawings look great. I'm excited to see little buildings on your keyboard :)

Something to think about is coloring. It will be hard to have lots of different colors on the walls of your sculpts (like having red bricks with white mortar between them) so keep that in mind as you design (unless you're going to paint the resin afterwards).

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 12:16:02 »
The drawings look great. I'm excited to see little buildings on your keyboard :)

Something to think about is coloring. It will be hard to have lots of different colors on the walls of your sculpts (like having red bricks with white mortar between them) so keep that in mind as you design (unless you're going to paint the resin afterwards).

Good point. For now I was going to focus on pretty a homogeneous palette, which shouldn't be too hard with industrial
 and/or old structures. A lot of washed gray/beige.

At this point, adding a terracotta roof would be saucy.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 13:13:38 »

Good point. For now I was going to focus on pretty a homogeneous palette, which shouldn't be too hard with industrial
 and/or old structures. A lot of washed gray/beige.

At this point, adding a terracotta roof would be saucy.

Doing the top a different color would be pretty easy since it's at the bottom of the mold. I say give it a try  :thumb:

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 15:16:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

swirls on top is really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 15:48:18 »
Impatient Update  EDIT: sorry in advance for the photo orientation, still figuring this out!

While I wait with bated breath for my tools come in, I decided to put pencil to paper and start this thing.

I grabbed my trusty Rhodia Dot Pad, and determined that a DSA cap was roughly 5 pips wide, and 4.5 pips tall. I wanted to draw to scale so my eyes and hands could get used to working with the actual cap. To that end, I also decided to handicap myself with a pretty blunt tool: the #2 pencil

(Attachment Link)

Well ****. That ended up being too hard. I quickly moved to a 0.7 mechanical pencil, and away we went! The building in question is the Santa Maria Nova in Vincenza, Italy.

(Attachment Link)

In certain spots I used this cool magnifying tool that I had from years ago. I don't know what it's called or where I got it from, but yeah, it's pretty perfect for getting a good look at details!

(Attachment Link)

Anyways, after about 15-20 minutes I felt like I'd accomplished what I wanted with this pencil exercise, and the wait continues!

(Attachment Link)

I think one of the struggles I'll have moving forward is dealing with the eaves of many buildings. That might make some really cool buildings like pagodas pretty difficult to have success with in the molding process. We'll see I guess!

I like the ideas you've got going so far!  That said, DSA is one of the less desirable profiles, so maybe try basing your sculpt on Cherry or SA profile instead?  This would also give you more clearance to work with on the top end.

Keep up the good work though, and good luck!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 15:51:08 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I like the ideas you've got going so far!  That said, DSA is one of the less desirable profiles, so maybe try basing your sculpt on Cherry or SA profile instead?  This would also give you more clearance to work with on the top end.

Keep up the good work though, and good luck!

That's true! I had just grabbed a DSA cap because I wanted to know the limits as far as width goes, but I'm thinking once I get supplies in hand all hell will break loose.

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 23:01:35 »
i got a question for everyone anyone: what is your biggest challenge sculpting (besides size, bc that is a given when you're dealing with keycaps)?  for me it is when i cut a shape and i'm trying to place it without using my fingers=huge pain in my ass.
Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 02:27:07 »
i got a question for everyone anyone: what is your biggest challenge sculpting (besides size, bc that is a given when you're dealing with keycaps)?  for me it is when i cut a shape and i'm trying to place it without using my fingers=huge pain in my ass.

Since I've yet to get fully rocking and rolling, the biggest challenge is convincing my spouse that this is actually a real thing that people do, and some even make money doing!

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 09:00:26 »

Since I've yet to get fully rocking and rolling, the biggest challenge is convincing my spouse that this is actually a real thing that people do, and some even make money doing!

u know i was/am hoping to make money, BUT have not yet. still i have found something i love doing. look, if u really need to make your money back just make a few pieces of jewelry and sell it on etsy. resin jewelry is huge right now. however i will say most people are using epoxy for that

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 09:07:21 »
but urethane properties remain the same, and could sell for jeweyi should add

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 09:11:58 »

u know i was/am hoping to make money, BUT have not yet. still i have found something i love doing. look, if u really need to make your money back just make a few pieces of jewelry and sell it on etsy. resin jewelry is huge right now. however i will say most people are using epoxy for that

True true. I don't think it's quite that dire (thankfully), it's more that my wife is still dumbfounded that artisan crafting not only exists, but is a hobby unto itself!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 23:09:07 »
Update!

Finally got some tools and clay! I started at around 10:45 and am now calling it quits at midnight. Taking a stab at the building...

It's pretty rough to start, but the scale is about right and the clay is easy to work with. Now that this side is done-ish, going to see about adding columns/layers to the other sides while I think about how to get a base.

Until next time!

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 23:12:51 »
Update!

Finally got some tools and clay! I started at around 10:45 and am now calling it quits at midnight. Taking a stab at the building...

Show Image

It's pretty rough to start, but the scale is about right and the clay is easy to work with. Now that this side is done-ish, going to see about adding columns/layers to the other sides while I think about how to get a base.

Until next time!

nice! after jelly keys med resort i thought somebody should do a ton of architecture. looks like you're the man to fill those shoes. you're a natural sculptor. great start

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 23:23:56 »
Update!

Show Image

Until next time!

nice! after jelly keys med resort i thought somebody should do a ton of architecture. looks like you're the man to fill those shoes. you're a natural sculptor. great start

Thanks! That key was such a cool one. Did it ever get delivered? I've wanted one or two or 7 for a while, missed the sale by just a couple of days.

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 23:26:20 »
Update!

Show Image

Until next time!

Thanks! That key was such a cool one. Did it ever get delivered? I've wanted one or two or 7 for a while, missed the sale by just a couple of days.

maybe for the initial pre-sale, but the main sale that just ended a week or so ago im pretty sure it will take a couple months to fulfill. they are just now shipping me my oasis

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 21:39:30 »
More progress...

At the risk of overworking it (I found it hard to sculpt while holding it after a while, I think next time I'll have to work on the base first so I can hold the $ynth instead of the building and smudging the **** out of the detail. Anyways, not a bad first go in my mind! I don't know if it's quite cast-worthy, but it's a start!

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 22:50:30 »
More progress...

At the risk of overworking it (I found it hard to sculpt while holding it after a while, I think next time I'll have to work on the base first so I can hold the $ynth instead of the building and smudging the **** out of the detail. Anyways, not a bad first go in my mind! I don't know if it's quite cast-worthy, but it's a start!

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

nice man! i spent about 5 hours yesterday for 3 casts of one of my molds and only 1 turn out correct. BUT today i spent the whole day casting more and i think i got all 4 of my casts correct. in the end i decided my problem is that my resin needed to stay in the mold 2hrs before demolding, and that's probably bc my resin is starting to turn bc its almost 2 months old. so just know that each phase, from sculpting, mold making, and casting this is a learning process. at least for most of us. just enjoy the journey.

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 04:49:16 »
More progress...

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

nice man! i spent about 5 hours yesterday for 3 casts of one of my molds and only 1 turn out correct. BUT today i spent the whole day casting more and i think i got all 4 of my casts correct. in the end i decided my problem is that my resin needed to stay in the mold 2hrs before demolding, and that's probably bc my resin is starting to turn bc its almost 2 months old. so just know that each phase, from sculpting, mold making, and casting this is a learning process. at least for most of us. just enjoy the journey.

I've always wanted to be a mad scientist, so that's encouraging! Best of luck to you, sounds like you're chugging along!

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 20:28:23 »
More progress...

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

I've always wanted to be a mad scientist, so that's encouraging! Best of luck to you, sounds like you're chugging along!

yeah. the most frustrating part for me is i make something and all i hear are crickets. yeah, my quality isnt amazing yet, BUT i really feel like nobody even notices my posts. i think i don't understand how to post to geekhack and more so use tapatalk. maybe im posting to the wrong subforum and i cant figure out how to include an image in my topic title either, which might mean something. i dunno. moderators are no help either. i feel like i belong on oldpeoplefacebook:/

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 20:33:30 »
Sorry to hear bud! Yeah I think people will probably not pay attention until there's a decent-sized story to read (lots of process updates, pics, etc.) I'm pretty much just doing this for myself, so expectations are pretty low lol

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:58:33 »
Another Random Update

In a departure from architecture, I decided to fiddle with something as a counterpoint to watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix with my wife. A bunch of heads. Sure, why not?

Ended up being kind of fun to do, even if it gives me the creeps. Will probably try to see this one through...

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:27:06 »
Another Random Update

In a departure from architecture, I decided to fiddle with something as a counterpoint to watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix with my wife. A bunch of heads. Sure, why not?

Show Image

Ended up being kind of fun to do, even if it gives me the creeps. Will probably try to see this one through...

yeah, neat idea, and totally creepy. it's wild how the clay will almost sculpt itself. what i mean is a mistake sculpting may give u an idea to do something u wouldn't have done but it ends up better. sculpting is the best part to me. however the resin is very interesting. lots of wild things u can do with it

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 13:14:12 »
Okay, another random update

First of all, body horror creeps me the heck out. So what better way to explore that than sculpt some funky toes...

Big toe draft

A whole foot's worth of toes in the creepiest way possible

Toe'ts weird I know.

Offline Kenda

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 21:02:51 »

First of all, body horror creeps me the heck out. So what better way to explore that than sculpt some funky toes...

Big toe draft
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Toe'ts weird I know.

Oh my it looks so creepy

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 21:05:24 »

Big toe draft
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Toe'ts weird I know.

Oh my it looks so creepy

Hahaha unfortunately for my weak stomach it does indeed

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 22:49:02 »
Update! (I'm sensing this is becoming a daily thing :P)

My wife said my creations are far too weird to appeal to actual human beings (likely true) and said I should do something people tend to like, such as animals (also true).

I told her I'd work on an animal tonight.
I'd like to think I kept that promise.

The Naked Mole-Rat

It's almost cute in a "unforgivably hideous" kind of way. Almost.

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:42:43 »
Nekkid Update

Taking another stab at the naked mole rat tonight which is pretty much just a way for me to practice wrinkles. I think the proportions are better (not to mention it's not so wide as to be ill-fitted for a keycap like the first draft), and I went with eyes that could be a secondary color rather than just holes.

Also, adequately creepy which is good.

Round 1 v. Round 2: Nekkid Mole-Rat

Some Detail

Offline Taylorisg

Re: Crafting Artisans: Time to buy some science-y supplies
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 21:30:58 »
Drinking Update!

I don't drink beer usually, but a couple friends of mine have been trying to convince me it's worth my liver, so here we are.

Working on a new sculpt (Tankey) while I drink myself into oblivion, what could go wrong?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 11:14:11 »
SHIPPING DAY

I got a welcome package over the weekend!
177498-0

Silicone, Pipettes, Stirrers, Pigment, Cups, and syringes, along with some Smooth-On Smooth Cast 320!

I quickly took to getting my 1st sculpt (Tankey), ready to bake:
177500-1

After which I quickly slapped him into a mold. In the absence of a vacuum chamber, I did a number of things to reduce bubbles:

Held the mixed contents on a random orbital sander to agitate the bubbles
Brushed the silicone on the mold manually to get all the nooks and crannies
Did a slow, high pour starting from the bottom of the mold
Held the mold itself on the same sander for some more bubble action
177502-2

All in all, seems to have been a success, though I did break the sculpt in the process of removing it from the mold.  :(
177504-3
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
Here's hoping the cast will go will and we'll have a nice master!

I cannot wait for this pressure pot and mold release to come in the mail!

Offline AuthenticDanger

Re: Crafting Artisans: Let's cast this stuff!
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:03:14 »
Amazing progress!! I'm excited to see how Tankey turns out! Sign me up for a black tank with a red barrel ;)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:03:58 »
SHIPPING DAY

(Attachment Link)

Silicone, Pipettes, Stirrers, Pigment, Cups, and syringes, along with some Smooth-On Smooth Cast 320!

(Attachment Link)

After which I quickly slapped him into a mold. In the absence of a vacuum chamber, I did a number of things to reduce bubbles:

(Attachment Link)

All in all, seems to have been a success, though I did break the sculpt in the process of removing it from the mold.  :(
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I like the look of the tank, would be really cool with multi-shot!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Taylorisg

Re: Crafting Artisans: Let's cast this stuff!
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:08:05 »
Amazing progress!! I'm excited to see how Tankey turns out! Sign me up for a black tank with a red barrel ;)

Thanks! This is one of the first colorways I want to try!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:08:40 »
SHIPPING DAY

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I like the look of the tank, would be really cool with multi-shot!

YASSSSS