Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4196703 times)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1650 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 19:15:54 »
My dad being a complete idiot,  reminding me why I moved away so many years ago.

Haha, this happens to me all the time. When I live away from home, I think hmm, home isn't so bad. Then you go to visit and get reminded of why you don't live there.

Offline iri

« Reply #1651 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 04:11:18 »
my situation is quite the opposite.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1652 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 14:14:49 »
I am bothered that when I post a thread, people want to attack me for asking a simple question. I am bothered that people are so sensitive about everything. How high schoolish.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1653 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 14:42:25 »
People who make a passive aggressive threads in the guise of a question, then complain about it passive aggressively when they're called out. 

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1654 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 14:46:25 »
People who make a passive aggressive threads in the guise of a question, then complain about it passive aggressively when they're called out.

What about when people assume something is passive aggressive, when it was a legitimate question.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1655 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 14:50:53 »

What about when people assume something is passive aggressive, when it was a legitimate question.
Legitimacy has no place here. Either be one of the 'cool' kids or you won't have anywhere to sit at lunch.

I say screw it, eat standing up.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1656 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 15:00:35 »

Legitimacy has no place here. Either be one of the 'cool' kids or you won't have anywhere to sit at lunch.

But what if my legs get tired? Cool kid's legs never get tired...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1657 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 15:04:35 »

It's all in the phrasing.  You can have a legitimate question, but phrase it in a way that pisses people off.  A better question that wasn't passive aggressive would have been "Why do people ask people to do things for caps in giveaways and in  at cost and below cost sales?"    Calling it groveling and equating it to selfies isn't helping your cause. 

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1658 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 15:06:58 »

It's all in the phrasing.  You can have a legitimate question, but phrase it in a way that pisses people off.  A better question that wasn't passive aggressive would have been "Why do people ask people to do things for caps in giveaways and in  at cost and below cost sales?"    Calling it groveling and equating it to selfies isn't helping your cause.

You are excruciatingly correct. I have submitted to have the thread pulled down...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1659 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 05:18:42 »

Screw legitimacy!

We're all illegitimate around here!

Plus, it bothers me that my VT220 died.  I had such plans for it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1660 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 13:50:59 »
My MKC cap puller broke  :'(

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1661 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 14:38:41 »
I have about 3 IRL friends left. My birthday is in a month and I don't think I'm going to do anything to celebrate, as much as my SO wants me to.

I haven't really celebrated my birthday at all in the last 10 years so it's not like it's going to be a change hah...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iri

« Reply #1662 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 06:03:43 »
i can now buy a bag of roubles for a piece of cardboard.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1663 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:01:15 »

Might be better to keep the cardboard, at least you could build a (small) house out of it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1664 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:15:07 »
Moving is bothering me.  **** moving.  Such a pain in the ass and it never goes smoothly.  There's always something that just royally ****s you.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #1665 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:22:39 »
I am currently bothered by the fact that my custom cable has been held up in texas for 5 days  :mad:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1666 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:28:51 »

Moving is bothering me.  **** moving.  Such a pain in the ass and it never goes smoothly.  There's always something that just royally ****s you.

I know right!  And I'll probably be doing the same in a few weeks...
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1667 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:39:19 »
This x1000000000000000000000000000000000.  Every single day I end up not being able to find something that I thought had readily available only to have to go digging through countless boxes to eventually find it.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1668 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:41:24 »

Yes this, as ready as I am to move it's going to be such a pain.

Offline iri

« Reply #1669 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:54:32 »
you know your move sucks when you have to move overseas in uncertain timeframe with your family and belongings.

I know right!  And I'll probably be doing the same in a few weeks...
please post a picture of your garden when you are done.

Might be better to keep the cardboard, at least you could build a (small) house out of it.
on the other hand, the winter is coming has come, and burning roubles make for a good fuel.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1670 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 17:10:32 »
Everything is covered in ice.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 18:21:40 »
Iri, I know what you mean. Moved back from China to Florida over a period of about 14 months because we didn't know if it was permanent. We still have stuff in storage in 3 states!
I'm back.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1672 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 18:24:09 »
What's bothering me is that I bought a sealed, pre-lit Christmas tree off craigslist in August thinking I was being all fugal thinking ahead. Even opened it up to make sure the tree was in there.

Went to put it up tonight and there are no lights. Kids are sad, I'm pissed, and wife annoyed. C'est la vie!
I'm back.

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #1673 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 00:02:44 »
Can't assemble my duck viper... coz parts has not arrive yet and from the look of it, it looks like it will arrive next year due to holiday seasons... :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1674 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 08:45:06 »
Gotta have some medical testing done today so I can't eat or drink until tonight.  :-\ :-X

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1675 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:05:25 »
Gotta have some medical testing done today so I can't eat or drink until tonight.  :-\ :-X

:(

I eat every few hours...not eating all day... :confused:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1676 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:10:02 »

:(

I eat every few hours...not eating all day... :confused:

Yes it is really sucking right about now.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1677 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:17:09 »
Bought a brand new headset, had it delivered to the house, opened it less than a hour ago broken... great just what I wanted...
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline iri

« Reply #1678 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 09:49:34 »
our ministry of happiness blocked github. wow, awesome.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1679 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 19:18:14 »
Well that was... interesting

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1680 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 20:44:22 »
The ****head over the road who decided to start banging on the side of his ute at 10pm last night.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1681 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 20:53:33 »
The ****head over the road who decided to start banging on the side of his ute at 10pm last night.

Any doubts I had about you being Australian are now gone.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #1682 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 00:23:51 »
****ing supervisors
eh o well

Offline iri

« Reply #1683 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 03:22:45 »
doctor said i need gastroscopy >:D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1684 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:05:04 »
I touched my nose.  Now I have a bloody nose.  :(

-_-

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1685 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:08:24 »

Good luck with that.

My doc just called and said test results are in I need to come see her to go over pamphlets....whatever that means.  ??? :-\

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1686 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:17:36 »

Good luck with that.

My doc just called and said test results are in I need to come see her to go over pamphlets....whatever that means.  ??? :-\

:(  They never have pamphlets on how to live your life as you used to with no changes.  :(

Good luck with whatever the results are.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1687 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:18:57 »

-_-

time to man up hoff

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #1688 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:19:43 »
waiting for PMs from people that said they are going to PM you :rolleyes:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1689 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:22:14 »
waiting for PMs from people that said they are going to PM you :rolleyes:

I PMed you!  yesterday

-_-

time to man up hoff

I tried.  All I managed was to give myself a nose bleed.  :|

Offline iri

« Reply #1690 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:32:42 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1691 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 11:09:22 »
Being surrounded by people with disposable incomes, when I can barely afford to buy food.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1692 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 15:29:07 »
Being surrounded by people with disposable incomes, when I can barely afford to buy food.

+1

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1693 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 08:36:39 »
****ing useless people at work.

A load of stuff somehow stopped working at about half six this morning. We took over at about half seven, with absolutely no information about what was going on. It was literally: "The home page is down. We've called the duty manager." One of them then spent 20 minutes closing a password reset ticket before going home. After looking at the typed out handover that gets sent out every night, the one entry relating to this high priority, company halting incident, was two lines.

"Getting multiple alerts."
"Called support".

We spent the next hour working out what the **** was actually going on, calling four different support teams because we had more than 60 Priority 1 alerts a minute popping up on one of our monitoring apps. We managed to sort it after four hours. I think I closed about three thousand alerts.

****ing old, complacent pricks.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1694 on: Mon, 08 December 2014, 04:41:47 »
People
UGH I feel so frustrated about many things, but can’t do anything.

OK, I will not talk about the people I want to rant about who are outside Geekhack. Often there is some politics involved, or at least money involved. Instead I will grouch about types of people on Geekhack whom we recognize.

I really dislike semi-illiterate people. There are many on Geekhack. If you are selling something, they will read your ad. However they can only read half your ad. So they only understand half of what is going on. I notice that these people (usually Westerners who supposedly use a Roman alphabet as a native language) have the greatest difficulty with Roman letters D, C, S or S, A or S, P.

They might be dyslexic, because they tend to read them as G, M, K or D, S, A and are astounded when I say I don’t have what they want.

I also dislike mathematically uneducated geeks. There are some programmers and engineers out there who have their degrees but can’t actually count without the aid of a calculator. So I will have prices like $2 per mod and $1 per 1u, nothing too complicated for an IQ70 geek’s brain. They’ll ask for 5 1u keys and 4 mods or something. When I come back with the final price quote which is $16 S and H included, I never hear from them again. The best is that someone will say he thought the price was $9 actually based on whatever calculation he did using his Linux calculator and $16 is too much for his tiny pocket because he just spent $1000 on a camera.

Now that is very irritating because when people want to buy something I need to go through my stuff to make sure I have it, and to take out the stuff for the potential buyer, and later I have to put it back after some weeks because that potential buyer has vanished. My time is wasted not making a sale on something that I am selling for very little money anyway.

It’s end of year, I’m going to throw away whatever I don’t sell. If anyone can think up what I could do with my sea of keycaps, do let me know. I am actually thinking of keeping these keycaps until the next Hell festival, and then I’ll throw them all into the Hell bins for people to make burnt offerings. Offering keycaps to the spirit world sounds very amusing.

Lastly, I am also pissed off at myself. But that's a story for another time.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1695 on: Tue, 09 December 2014, 18:45:40 »
**** Steam.

Every ****ing time I'm in a long round of COD:BO2:ZOMBIES, trying to complete the Origins Easter egg with my cousin, the game either crashes (not totally Steam's fault per se, but they sure as hell don't make any attempt to fix it, as it's been a wide-spread issue for as long as I can remember) OR Steam servers go down. Why in the **** do they go down so ****ing often? It's EVERY ****ING DAY they go down, during peak hours, for as long as I can remember, yet they haven't done anything to fix it.

****ing pisses me off.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1696 on: Tue, 09 December 2014, 18:46:43 »

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1698 on: Tue, 09 December 2014, 18:50:28 »
**** Steam.

Every ****ing time I'm in a long round of COD:BO2:ZOMBIES, trying to complete the Origins Easter egg with my cousin, the game either crashes (not totally Steam's fault per se, but they sure as hell don't make any attempt to fix it, as it's been a wide-spread issue for as long as I can remember) OR Steam servers go down. Why in the **** do they go down so ****ing often? It's EVERY ****ING DAY they go down, during peak hours, for as long as I can remember, yet they haven't done anything to fix it.

****ing pisses me off.

Speaking of that.
GOG GALAXY WHERE ART THOU

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1699 on: Tue, 09 December 2014, 20:32:09 »
People who think ignoring you is an appropriate response. You're an adult, act like one. Use your words to communicate and answer the damned question. Who still thinks this is appropriate?