Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 373753 times)

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #2350 on: Sun, 08 May 2016, 02:50:28 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 January 2017, 14:08:10 by iamacicada »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2351 on: Sun, 08 May 2016, 04:49:06 »
I doubt anything will really stop K3, but it's nice to know more and more online communities are recognising his copies for what they are.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #2352 on: Sun, 08 May 2016, 04:56:22 »
I doubt anything will really stop K3, but it's nice to know more and more online communities are recognising his copies for what they are.
My main point is not really stop K3 , i just want more and more people know about his bad. There are many newbies in Vietnamese  community so they don't know about it. Sometimes i heard that k3kc designed skull :eek:
In addition , i think that's can be limited his action in our  community.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 May 2016, 05:01:33 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2353 on: Sun, 08 May 2016, 06:16:57 »
My main point is not really stop K3 , i just want more and more people know about his bad. There are many newbies in Vietnamese  community so they don't know about it. Sometimes i heard that k3kc designed skull :eek:
In addition , i think that's can be limited his action in our  community.

We've had a few new members joining here, proudly showing their K3 keycaps, completely unaware of the real original of the design.

Fortunately most of them, if not all, have vowed to never support K3 again.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2354 on: Sun, 08 May 2016, 07:03:51 »
Was saddened to see this thread bumped again and expected the worst, but it's good news for a change :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #2355 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 13:38:25 »
I'd beware on Ruby Red Topre /MX cc's as there are more in circulation then there were made.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2356 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 06:00:11 »
I'd beware on Ruby Red Topre /MX cc's as there are more in circulation then there were made.

That's a shame as that's one of the very few that I really want.

Offline joey

« Reply #2357 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 06:01:39 »
How do you know how many were made?

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #2358 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 08:24:41 »
Was one of the rarest ccs ever made when I joined and people talked about how there was under 5. Just recently I've heard of them being traded around very frequently some people having multiples.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2359 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 09:34:48 »
Was one of the rarest ccs ever made when I joined and people talked about how there was under 5. Just recently I've heard of them being traded around very frequently some people having multiples.
They can back last clackvent and I would safely assume more will appear this clackvent? but again that's speculation same with you noting how many there were originally just speculation
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #2360 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 09:49:33 »
They can back last clackvent and I would safely assume more will appear this clackvent? but again that's speculation same with you noting how many there were originally just speculation
I heard they were non-cv marked, but at this point some people have acquired multiple of ruby reds it seems and have been trading them at quite low value compared to what most trans clacks go for, it is speculation but it does seem odd how many are out there now when before it was one of the most coveted
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2361 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 09:56:54 »
I heard they were non-cv marked, but at this point some people have acquired multiple of ruby reds it seems and have been trading them at quite low value compared to what most trans clacks go for, it is speculation but it does seem odd how many are out there now when before it was one of the most coveted

Someone needs to pass the memo to Photekq

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2362 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 12:46:17 »
Yeah I'm staying away for the time being. Too much dodgy ****.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #2363 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 12:48:32 »
if it looks the same i'll get the cheaper option tbh even if its "fake"

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2364 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 12:54:26 »
if it looks the same i'll get the cheaper option tbh even if its "fake"

:blank:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2365 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 16:35:29 »

A few people won a Ruby Red last CV, they all were marked with the CV gold dots. I believe 4 people, so yes there are more RR's then there were.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #2366 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 16:37:27 »

A few people won a Ruby Red last CV, they all were marked with the CV gold dots. I believe 4 people, so yes there are more RR's then there were.
These don't have the marking, they are being traded off as original CC's and I know of two cases where the person offering them has traded over three, it's all speculation but I don't recall them ever being as common to obtain 3 and then trade them at half or a third value.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2367 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 16:45:37 »

These don't have the marking, they are being traded off as original CC's and I know of two cases where the person offering them has traded over three, it's all speculation but I don't recall them ever being as common to obtain 3 and then trade them at half or a third value.

I'm sure more OG Ruby Reds exist then we know of, but most of them are probably buried in closets of old members who don't come around any more. I have seen cases of some rarer colorways appearing around the same time (there was a Topre Glass Green I'd never seen, then there were two more found shortly after)

There must be a plastic test to see if they are original Clacks. Like making a mark on the underside with acetone and see if it discolors (which according to Rippy, it won't)
With counterfeiters getting bolder there needs to be a clear way to test OG'ness.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #2368 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 17:37:34 »
Was a fool and hastily purchased a cap that looked like an OG tri but is almost certainly a fake. It will be a week or two before it arrives from the UK and I'll take some pictures at that time but just wanted to let you know in case more pop up. Lightning pointed out the embarrassingly obvious signs that I overlooked:

The inconsistencies in the teeth and bleeding on the sides. I think the eyes look quite a bit more shallow and glossy

My first thought was to check for the FXE on the underside and it looks like there is one there but looking more closely at the stem, it seems there are some irregularities there as well.

Thankfully, it wasn't expensive. The small price lead me to not investigate the authenticity of the cap more thoroughly and quickly make an offer before others got the chance. Hopefully, its just an old fake resurfacing and not indicative of more to come.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2369 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:20:00 »
Was a fool and hastily purchased a cap that looked like an OG tri but is almost certainly a fake. It will be a week or two before it arrives from the UK and I'll take some pictures at that time but just wanted to let you know in case more pop up. Lightning pointed out the embarrassingly obvious signs that I overlooked:

The inconsistencies in the teeth and bleeding on the sides. I think the eyes look quite a bit more shallow and glossy
Show Image

My first thought was to check for the FXE on the underside and it looks like there is one there but looking more closely at the stem, it seems there are some irregularities there as well.
Show Image

Thankfully, it wasn't expensive. The small price lead me to not investigate the authenticity of the cap more thoroughly and quickly make an offer before others got the chance. Hopefully, its just an old fake resurfacing and not indicative of more to come.

Bring on the fake clacks! Seems like a lot of work to make these, is there still a market? Or are these just oldies floating around?

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #2370 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:29:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Bring on the fake clacks! Seems like a lot of work to make these, is there still a market? Or are these just oldies floating around?
Def still a market mainly for MX clacks. Haven´t seen a fake in a bit tho  :confused:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #2371 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:34:40 »
I can only imagine how hard it is to get the details just right. The skull seems like a simple design and it generally is but there are a lot of subtle qualities I'm still learning of, obviously. This was one the previous owner had purchased on ebay for 15 USD. She also added "wrong fit leading to sale" after the fact  :rolleyes: so what should I do after I take better pictures of it? Burn it?

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #2372 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:42:22 »
I can only imagine how hard it is to get the details just right. The skull seems like a simple design and it generally is but there are a lot of subtle qualities I'm still learning of, obviously. This was one the previous owner had purchased on ebay for 15 USD. She also added "wrong fit leading to sale" after the fact  :rolleyes: so what should I do after I take better pictures of it? Burn it?
A clackrifice :O
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2373 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:52:14 »
u can smell if it's real
I love Elzy

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2374 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 21:04:41 »

Eat it, then poop it out on your lawn and take a pic the k3 encased in ****. That's the most it deserves.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2375 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 22:01:47 »
I hadn't realised this has been going on for so long - this thread was created in 2013 :eek:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2376 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 18:45:04 »
Sorry for the necro, but I have a question after being out of the loop for so long.

How long has cc been gone? At what point would you personally consider a K3kc?

As with all art, knock-offs are bound to happen. Then you add in scarcity due to the artist either changing or dying/disappearing. My favorite art critic has all well-done repros because the real thing is just not obtainable.

How much has K3kc screwed over the long-time cap makers? Bro is still producing, so I can see more of an issue there. In that case, buying any clone from K3kc hurts all the makers.

Where do YOU draw the line?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2377 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 18:56:13 »
Sorry for the necro, but I have a question after being out of the loop for so long.

As with all art, knock-offs are bound to happen. Then you add in scarcity due to the artist either changing or dying/disappearing. My favorite art critic has all well-done repros because the real thing is just not obtainable.

How much has K3kc screwed over the long-time cap makers? Bro is still producing, so I can see more of an issue there. In that case, buying any clone from K3kc hurts all the makers.

I wouldn't ever buy a k3. I have no interest in buying fakes and I've come to terms that some things just aren't accessible.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #2378 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 18:58:10 »
frankly, I will never seek out k3kc skullz the line was drawn with the first fake artisan. As far as the other questions, I have no idea but it's been too long.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2379 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 18:59:51 »

I wouldn't ever buy a k3. I have no interest in buying fakes and I've come to terms that some things just aren't accessible.

Devil’s advocate: You love Van Gogh. You want Starry Night. Do you buy a poster?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2380 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 19:04:35 »

Devil’s advocate: You love Van Gogh. You want Starry Night. Do you buy a poster?

That example feels a little different considering the guy has been long dead.

Better example: would I buy a banksy or other modern living artist print that's been duped?

No.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2381 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 19:08:59 »

poster =/= counterfeit painting
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2382 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 19:18:19 »
It's not at all like either of those examples. It's like wanting a pair of Jordan's but instead getting fake one's for the same price made by some kid in an apartment in Shanghai.

Artists sell prints, that is a known thing people who cannot afford an original have the option to get one. I have a few KAWs prints, they still cost a lot of money (hundreds vs hundreds of thousands) but they are accepted and respectable displays by both the artist and community.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #2383 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 19:56:40 »
Question while this thread is semi-active... Has anyone spotted a fake clack that wasn't k3kc? I fear there are fakes with [cc] or [cf] or whatever the other branding is maybe [Freedom] on the birds ;)

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2384 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 20:01:09 »
Question while this thread is semi-active... Has anyone spotted a fake clack that wasn't k3kc? I fear there are fakes with [cc] or [cf] or whatever the other branding is maybe [Freedom] on the birds ;)

Yes there are fakes other than k3kc with the original clack branding

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2385 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 20:30:09 »

I have never seen one in person but there are a ton of fake cc circling around. It's impossible to grow cc collection now. Can't buy or trade for any cc unless you know exactly how it ends up from clack factory to the seller. Those fakes have totally ruined it.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #2386 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 21:08:28 »

CC has been gone since the midst of Clack Happens in Feb 2019 with the ketchup poem contest.
Came back with Clack Factory to make a single post on April Fools' 2020.

I would never, ever support K3KC. It's hurtful to the original maker. It's hurtful to collectors. Do not support counterfeits.

I have not held one in hand myself but have heard of CF-branded fakes. These definitely do exist.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #2387 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 21:19:58 »

Good to know, sounds like if I ever end up getting someone to sell one they will have to be from geekhack with an older/known account.. wish me luck  :rolleyes:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2388 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 22:15:16 »

I'm sure a lot of those are from k3 was making straight fakes
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2389 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 22:20:49 »

Probably those too

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2390 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 22:22:10 »
I was just trying to catch up on where people stood. Thank you for keeping it civil.

Speaking of banksy, I had 4 signed and 3 unsigned prints from POW. I still bought a fake GWB on canvas to have it look like the balloon was floating up my staircase. It was the unobtainable image at the time.

EDIT: So I gather the update is that people won’t buy replicas, still hold out hope cc comes back, and that I make bad analogies.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2020, 22:56:26 by absyrd »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2391 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 23:06:40 »

I have never seen one in person but there are a ton of fake cc circling around. It's impossible to grow cc collection now. Can't buy or trade for any cc unless you know exactly how it ends up from clack factory to the seller. Those fakes have totally ruined it.

Crazy that you need provenance nowadays. Great point. Sorry you can’t get what you want.

I would never, ever support K3KC. It's hurtful to the original maker. It's hurtful to collectors. Do not support counterfeits.

Respect.

It's not at all like either of those examples. It's like wanting a pair of Jordan's but instead getting fake one's for the same price made by some kid in an apartment in Shanghai.

Artists sell prints, that is a known thing people who cannot afford an original have the option to get one. I have a few KAWs prints, they still cost a lot of money (hundreds vs hundreds of thousands) but they are accepted and respectable displays by both the artist and community.

What KAWS stuff do you have? I never got into him. Talk about tons of fakes.

Everything is accessible to a giraffe.

Also helpful info. I'm trying to get back into this hobby, and I guess I'll stick to seeking out familiar members to buy things from and make trades with.

Sorry for all the editing. Was trying to reply on my tiny phone while having a midnight snack.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2020, 23:32:47 by absyrd »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2392 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 01:04:49 »
k3 caps are pretty off from what i've seen. the colors and textures don't look right at all. so probably no worries unless you really have no clue.

there are a lot of fakes from the last couple of years. the ones i've seen are single colors (including translucents), drunken, and candy corn. i would avoid all of those. even reputable people have unknowingly picked them up, so don't just go by the previous owner. you need to know the full ownership history or find someone who had the clacks from a long time ago.

i've heard of other fufu like OG tri and OG night owl, but i don't remember seeing photos of them so i don't know how good or bad they are.

i'm guessing the recent shiny eyed skulls and any with the 3 dots should probably be ok.

nowadays, people are throwing stupid amounts of money at people with throwaway accounts, and not doing much research either. it's pretty dumb.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2393 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 01:11:12 »
Great update, naas. Exactly what I needed moving forward.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2394 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 01:23:05 »
don't think i'd ever knowingly buy a fake but if it wasn't blatant and I already paid an ergreious amount of money for it, I wouldn't be in a hurry to get rid of it, i suppose, since that'd require me to either lie about it or take a huge loss.
I love Elzy