Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 376192 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #750 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:34:14 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

haha god damn you got some balls

can't even hate
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #751 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:34:40 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

Every post makes me hate you more and more..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #752 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:35:37 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

troll level 99

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #753 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:36:01 »
good thing it'll take like 1 year and a couple thousand dollars to be stolen for him/her/them to get banned

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #754 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:36:10 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

if you got balls you'll post names of the buyers..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #755 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:38:40 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

Just go look at reddit, I'd say it's pretty clear who is all about buying some fake clacks.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #756 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:40:22 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

Just go look at reddit, I'd say it's pretty clear who is all about buying some fake clacks.

I don't do reddit, only read it today due to this discussion..i'll assume most of those scrubs don't care and will buy them.

I want the GH names.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #757 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:42:02 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

I don't do reddit, only read it today due to this discussion..i'll assume most of those scrubs don't care and will buy them.

I want the GH names.
They'll start showing up eventually, people can't help but post pics.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #758 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:45:51 »
ready fly to Korea!
Show Image

I want the GH names.

i doubt GHers would ruin their chances of joining the cool kids club with legit CCs by buying from that dude.

probably just people from asia buying them since it's impossible for them to get any or people from /r/MK that just like the design and not the drama behind it

Offline K3keycap1

« Reply #759 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:51:28 »
coming soon

Thanks 4 comments!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #760 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:53:24 »
coming soon
Show Image

Thanks 4 comments!

Oh, such troll.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #761 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:53:33 »
coming soon
Show Image

Thanks 4 comments!

mods right meow

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #762 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:55:12 »
it's real easy to pull a lot of info from these posts

so i'm getting far
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #763 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:56:26 »

so i'm getting far

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #764 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 22:57:11 »

so i'm getting far

Show Image

top flight unarmed security guards....i'll die for this ****.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #765 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:00:12 »
Points for persistence though - creating multiple accounts (which violates GH terms of membership, btw) in order to post pictures no-one wants to see!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #766 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:02:49 »
Points for persistence though - creating multiple accounts (which violates GH terms of membership, btw) in order to post pictures no-one wants to see!
doesn't matter when one of the admins has 2 usernames

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #767 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:09:06 »
This guy's an ultimate troll.  :))

"Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #768 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:09:55 »

K3keycap, demik, or the admin?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #769 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:10:52 »

rude!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:13:05 »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #771 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:14:14 »

rude!

I wasn't going to list you, but thought you might be upset if I missed you out.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #772 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:14:14 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #773 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:15:08 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #774 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:16:30 »
i think it's time to call it a night

gonna send CC all the info i have tomorrow
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #775 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:18:58 »
i think it's time to call it a night

gonna send CC all the info i have tomorrow

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #776 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:20:27 »
Hey dude, don't be a rude, nude Jude, bude.

Crude eludes me like prudes exuded from a stude etude.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #777 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:22:02 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #778 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:47:55 »

Well, so does Click Clack.

Still, this douchebag is too much.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #779 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:48:50 »

Ah, but isn't one of CC's accounts used by his gnomes, who post updates when CC is not around?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #780 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:50:25 »
see so rules don't matter

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #781 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:51:46 »

Ah, but isn't one of CC's accounts used by his gnomes, who post updates when CC is not around?

I think one is vendor, one is personal. Still technically violates the rules.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #782 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:55:31 »
Basically we just all helped facilitate these selling out immediately.
But especially the GH admins.
Good idea. Just let this guy keep posting his free publicity. How else will he grow his customer base?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #783 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:57:02 »
Basically we just all helped facilitate these selling out immediately.
But especially the GH admins.
Good idea. Just let this guy keep posting his free publicity. How else will he grow his customer base?

But the sale doesn't even start for another four and a half days!  At least according to his official countdown timer.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #784 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:59:23 »
If I were to say that I want one, would that make me some sort of Nazi hellbeast?
I have a bit a of a passing interest in bootlegs and forgeries.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #785 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:00:01 »
You know what would actually be amazing? If this dude just up and stole everyone's money because this entire thing was merely an elaborate ruse to teach people who support counterfeiters a lesson.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #786 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:00:11 »
If I were to say that I want one, would that make me some sort of Nazi hellbeast?

Do you really need to ask that?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #787 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:01:15 »
You know what would actually be amazing? If this dude just up and stole everyone's money because this entire thing was merely an elaborate ruse to teach people who support counterfeiters a lesson.

and team scamline did the same so people will learn not to blindly trust.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #788 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:01:56 »

How many more of these will we need to really learn our lesson?

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #789 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:02:47 »

Well I won't say it, then.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #790 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:03:10 »

Well I won't say it, then.

Probably best!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #791 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:04:07 »

well im looking to buy a car maybe i can teach you guys a lesson also??

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #792 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:04:34 »

What happened to your bike?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #793 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:07:39 »

almost died
got busy with work
currently hanging next to me

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #794 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:08:08 »

almost died
got busy with work
currently hanging next to me

Damn!

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #795 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:38:33 »
If you were OK with Vader caps and the selling of them then you should be OK with what the counterfeiters are doing.

Different things going on...

There's;

1. What these (& other) derps did (in regards to 'scull' caps); created a 'duplicate' mold USING the genuine, related product. Result being a near-exact copy of an identical product (keycap), & even an attempt at color copy. Copying, producing, and selling the 'identical' character/product (CF Skull/keycap) which already exists. Replacing the original artists/company's signature with their own.

2. What Bro Bot did (in regards to BroBot V1); created a mold by re-purposing a completely unrelated* product with minimal sculpting of their own. A toy/figurine re-purposed to create a model, which was used to create the mold, used to create keycaps, a completely unrelated* product to the original toy/figurine. A character/product that did not previously exist in keycap form.

3. What ClackFactory did (in regards to Vader); POSSIBLY SAME AS #2 ABOVE OR, created a mold using an original hand sculpted model, HEAVILY influenced by a completely unrelated* product/character. A character/product that did not previously exist in keycap form.

*unrelated to keyboards

Of course this is my own interpretation & thoughts on postings I've seen on this forum. Things get even more cloudy if you bring other things into it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:49:08 by Lu_e »

Offline tbc

« Reply #796 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 02:06:23 »
can someone link the reddit people to the pricing guide?

they keep insisting every aftermarket clack is 200 or more......
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #797 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 02:16:30 »
Just came into this thread after a while again.

I wonder how much of the posts by K3keycap are trolling and how much of it is successful advertisement to people browsing geekhack. With the popularity of these keycaps on this forum I think it is safe to assume that there will be at least a few willing to buy them.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #798 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 02:18:12 »
He still has a better website than CC though...

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #799 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 02:29:55 »
He still has a better website than CC though...

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0