Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 376192 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 01:50:30 »
We're all just wanking it until CC shows up and comments on the situation anyway. Any real, and I do stress real, information people may discover is great and should be PM'd to CC, although his inbox is probably flooded with a river of **** already. But no one should go vigilante and take action until the main person affected chooses what route he wants to take with this situation. Hell, it's his prerogative to not tell us anything if he doesn't want his business aired. 

:blank::llama::blank:
here's a llama stuck between two beach balls

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #901 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:11:35 »
Since the evil thief k3kc disabled his facebook comments, I've been content to report the page as a scam. Join in!
https://www.facebook.com/k3kc.shop (for FB idiots like me, it's the "..." button on the main banner, next to like/follow/share)

While all the CC copycats are unimaginative cheats and thieves, this one is beyond intolerable. . . and is report-able!

Spread that good CC karma, stop these horrible little selfish torment weasels from eating CC's soul. =(

Wow they even have Oktoberfest... How do they know colors so well? This person obviously has some experience. This is not cool... Reported.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #902 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:28:13 »
CC knows and is likely taking appropriate action.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #903 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:30:44 »
CC knows and is likely taking appropriate action.

Great to hear! Thanks for the update on cc.  :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #904 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:32:30 »
:Triangle:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #905 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:35:35 »

Offline feizor

Offline Darkside

« Reply #907 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:34:39 »
-
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 January 2015, 01:25:33 by Darkside »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #908 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:12:25 »
I'll preface this by saying that I haven't been in the mechanical keyboard scene too long so I'm not personally acquainted with anyone, actually. I feel that in light of this situation, we should learn from this and understand how it got to this point. I see a lot of misdirected energy focusing on retribution rather than resolution, and that is frankly the wrong way of looking at this.

I think you see a lot of people making jokes about retribution as a way of expressing how disgusting this IP theft is.  I don’t know anyone who is serious about killing them, DDOSing them, or anything else extreme. There’s a lot of joking about it since the action is quite reprehensible and affects a beloved member of the community.

Problem
As it has been said before, the reason for these existing is because they are filling a void that couldn't or wasn't otherwise being filled by CC himself. Consumers want the best bargain, no matter where the product comes from. When consumers want a product that can only be bought second-hand at exorbitant prices, they will look elsewhere until someone fills that gap. Now that gap has been filled.

If this was all about filling a gap, they should have come out with a competing product that people wanted.

For example, I remember when Tickle Me Elmo was the must have toy for Christmas.  It was so desired that shelves could not be kept stocked and people were flipping them for insane profits on Craigslist and eBay.  Following your argument, it would have been okay for someone to step in with a counterfeit Tickle Me Elmo and, instead of calling it that and made by Tyco, call it Me Laugh Muppet by Fisker Pride. 

That is not gap filling in the economic sense; that is fraud and IP theft done to make a profit while demand is outstripping supply.  The manufacturer has every right to produce as many or as few as they like and to price them where they want.  If the other company wanted to compete, they should introduce a competing product, not a counterfeit with a different maker’s mark.

This is not to say that I don't admire CC's work- I do. The Mint CC is actually one of my favorite keycaps of all time. But if I see that Mint CC pop up on that site, there's no doubt that I'll be spamming that F5 key with wallet in hand. It's available, cheap, and looks "good enough".  I have no allegiance to CC and he has no allegiance to me. Since I'm not a collector, any intangible value (emotional or otherwise) has no purpose for me. I just want my keyboard to look pretty.

While you’re right that you have no allegiance to each other, one would hope that you could see the moral and ethical problems of someone stealing someone else’s copyrighted works and remarketing it as their own at a similar price point.

If you want your keyboard to look pretty, get something that matches from one of the multiple cap artisans out there.

Remember, cap makers are artisans, any kind of theft, counterfeiting, fraud, and so on hurts them considerably since they do not have massive profits and profit margins.  It’s just as terrible to knowingly support the counterfeiters as it is to counterfeit.

Possible Solution
I'm also involved in the electronic cigarette community and clones, replicas, and counterfeits can be found around every corner. There have even been times when clones have even appeared before the original product! The way this is solved is by constant innovation. It is incredibly important for makers to keep innovating their products to remain competitive in the market. But truth be told, it's a bit more challenging to improve creative work rather than hardware design of a ecig mod. Lawsuits against Asian vendors pretty much amount to a stern finger-wagging, because while the laws against this may exist, it's another matter entirely to get authorities to actually enforce it. I suppose I'm a bit cynical because I've seen this happen so many times before with copies of vaping products, though I do wish you luck in your case.

You’re confounding copyright with patents.  How exactly does one innovate a piece of art or trade dress?  You make aesthetic choices that are pleasing to people.  If you were to “innovate” a piece of artwork you could very well be stripping away the aesthetics that make people like it in the first place.

For example, how would Apple innovate if someone stole the trade dress of the MacBook and marketed a laptop that looked identical, ran OSX, and was the same except it had worse build quality, had a pear logo instead of an apple, and called the company Pear?  Following what you said, they should completely change their iconic trade dress and, instead, do something like make blocky monstrosities.

Apple is always a bad example to use since so many people hate them and they do over-litigate, but if someone made a direct copy of their trade dress, I damn well hope that they would do something about it and that people would be outraged that someone counterfeited their product.

Or, what if someone started counterfeiting Blek le Rat works?  He was one of the most influential street artists and remains an icon to this day.  If someone were counterfeiting his works, how is he supposed to “innovate”?  Change his style altogether?  Move to studio art?  If someone counterfeited his stuff, there would be outrage in the community since people acknowledge that your style, your technique, your images make up who you are, they identify you and accord you respect.  Imitating styles and developing your own I is one thing, but you never copy someone else’s work and call it your own.

I'll readily admit that I'm not very well informed on how most vendors sell their keys, but I'll say right now that these little thread sales won't cut it. You all need to streamline your selling process and make it as easy as possible for the consumer to get your product. Yes, I get it, you're making works of art and I'm sure they're very special and need to be made with love and care, but keep in mind that many of us don't really care for glorifying your product just because you made it, we just like how it looks. We have money and we want shiny stuff. Get some web sites up and running, start adding serials, ask admins to remove high-priced CC sales, do whatever you need to do to preserve your product.

So all artists who are in demand should overproduce, potentially oversaturating their market and decreasing the value of their product just because people want them?  Sorry, but that’s not how it works.  An artist is free to make as many or as few of their works as they want and sell them however they please.  If someone is not happy with how it’s done, there are other artists to support.  If you want mass production, grab some of the Hammer caps.  If you want a piece of art, try to get that work legitimately instead of supporting counterfeiters.

Really, what most of your argument, the arguments on Reddit, and the arguments supporting this guy come down to is a sense of entitlement. Guess what, you’re not entitled to anything in this world outside of your basic human rights.  Life is tough and you don’t always get what you want.  How you deal with that disappointment is what defines you. 

You are no longer a little mom n' pop shop. Congratulations, a lot of people want to buy your products! You can either learn to adapt to your new-found success or fade away. The onus is on you.

The onus is on him to keep producing a quality product at his standards, to keep finding and producing things the market likes.  That’s the only imperative for any artist. They are not beholden to the market to meet demand.

Offline redskull

« Reply #909 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:35:19 »
This topic is getting hot on GH so perhaps I need to write something to express my opinion.
I read all of posts related to the incidence of CC clone in the last few days so I think I can understand a bit of what happening.

Original work from authors
Absolutely, I understand the work from CC/Brobot/Bing/Nubbinator and many other artist are at least the original piece of works. Nobody has the right to clone and copy them. Cloning the original work from the author is just like plagiarism in literature. So we can conclude the work that the little evil genius k3kc is a wrong-doing action.

Action from GeekHackers

I can see there are 4 groups.

The first group is quite professional. As I read, some of you are considering to use legal action and help from the Embassy of USA in Vietnam.

The second group of GeekHackers are quite over-reacted. I know you are young and you treat the clone as a disease, some feel disgusting and raise the issue into the generalization level, something related to China and Vietnam. Some point the finger to the owner of the clone and make them feel guilty as charge. Some are planning to use evil action against them like DDOS attack, report as scam, etc.

The third group of GHers are still calm enough to analyse about the reason why the clones appear and how to prevent them in the future.

The fourth group kept calm and eating pop-corn (yeah, I know you are still eating pop-corn while reading this :D).

At first, I want to join the 4th group. However, I think perhaps I need to write something with a hope that I can help something out here.

Regarding the legal action that the first group proposed, it is good and useful. My company was facing 2 legal cases related to counterfeits in Vietnam. One case related to a trademark from a big cooperation in Netherlands (V*** Group) was used illegal in Vietnam. The other is an attempt to register a similar brand name belongs to a company in Germany. The lawyers from those 2 foreign companies are very powerful but they use a peaceful method to resolve the issue. They write letters to the companies who are violating the brand and explain to them about the ownership of the brand. Everything is settled down nicely. However, this way is only effective on business entity where you can have their VAT number, company registration number. This is hardly applied into individual in Vietnam. It is extremely hard to trace a person in Vietnam and it is even harder if you want the police involved. For example, the email of k3kc is real (k3******@gmail.com) but certainly the name "Ba Cong Tang Ton Nu" that k3kc used to register the domain is fake (or his friend at the best). That doesn't count the fact that he is using a completely different signature on the bottom of the keycap. Therefore, I doubt about this method.

The evil action from the 2nd group proposed is quite extreme and I don't think it may work because it won't solve the root of the issue. Rather, it may lead to more chaotic problem.

I support the solution from 3rd group proposed. Not only we need to find the way to avoid the price inflation of original novelty keycap but we also need to tell what k3kc going is WRONG. Instead, he must use different design. Plus, we also need to educate the community how to treat and value the original work instead of purchasing the copy one.
+1

the clack valuation thread needs proper cleaning up.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #910 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:39:54 »

We're all just wanking it until CC shows up and comments on the situation anyway. Any real, and I do stress real, information people may discover is great and should be PM'd to CC, although his inbox is probably flooded with a river of **** already. But no one should go vigilante and take action until the main person affected chooses what route he wants to take with this situation. Hell, it's his prerogative to not tell us anything if he doesn't want his business aired. 

If he does I just want to say I have been looking for a TriColor forever!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #911 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:46:51 »

:blank: :llama: :blank:

Unless I misread your post in the other thread you've already said you are more than happy to buy a fake one.......not sure what you expect to get out of clickclack other than a look of disgust.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:49:53 by SpAmRaY »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #912 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:04:46 »

****ing opportunists
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #913 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:13:39 »

Forever > 7 months
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #914 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:16:30 »

Forever > 7 months

I believe the correct spelling is "foreverrrrrr"

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #915 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:03:53 »

Forever > 7 months

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #916 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:17:47 »

Forever > 7 months

Show Image

So many feels.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #917 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 22:51:38 »
Since the evil thief k3kc disabled his facebook comments, I've been content to report the page as a scam. Join in!
https://www.facebook.com/k3kc.shop (for FB idiots like me, it's the "..." button on the main banner, next to like/follow/share)

While all the CC copycats are unimaginative cheats and thieves, this one is beyond intolerable. . . and is report-able!

Spread that good CC karma, stop these horrible little selfish torment weasels from eating CC's soul. =(

Wow they even have Oktoberfest... How do they know colors so well? This person obviously has some experience. This is not cool... Reported.

I think that was just comparing his fake to a real one.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #918 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 07:23:54 »
so maybe this guy knows whats up, he is from Vietnam  :cool:

not posting any usernames but you may have had some issues in the classifieds with this person.

geekhack: cherry numpad with interesting keycaps

k3 website: cherry numpad... is that the same set?!  ;)

geekhack: white skull with altered eyes

k3 website: hmm a mint skull with altered eyes

not trying to start a witch hunt but damn,

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam
sell out and eat ass

Offline Belfong

« Reply #919 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:10:49 »
Hmmm... You might be unto something there, Hipster. He sold off his stuff to have the funds to work on new projects, maybe?

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #920 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:12:56 »

not posting any usernames but you may have had some issues in the classifieds with this person.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

No need to post usernames. Was posted by himself some days ago. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62119.msg1448342#msg1448342

Offline osi

« Reply #921 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:14:43 »
The user Hipster may be referring to seems to have a FS thread on DT as well..

edit - clarification
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:18:44 by osi »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #922 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:14:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

No need to post usernames. Was posted by himself some days ago. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62119.msg1448342#msg1448342

That's not the guy hipster is referring to.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #923 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:26:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

To be fair, I have one of those G80-3700s with the same keycaps. They were sold in a group buy a couple years ago, by a guy from Vietnam.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #924 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:28:42 »
You already have one guy from Vietnam who knows what's up. What do you need a second one for?

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #925 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:42:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

To be fair, I have one of those G80-3700s with the same keycaps. They were sold in a group buy a couple years ago, by a guy from Vietnam.

Namnnt but he stop with keyboard a longtime. who sold G80-3700 mode 4 for Geekhackers at 20$/each with quantity around 20 pcs.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 August 2014, 08:44:22 by pmh1410 »
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #926 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:00:43 »
The user i referred to in the top post also claims to be from the same area where a k3 post was tracked from

hi,
i made small poll for new keycap. Please give me some comment.
thanks.

http://goo.gl/qX7Fcl

did he make a boo boo?

***a map with a Vietnam address***

Mod Edit: Please refrain from posting personal information.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:39:20 by Moderation Team »
sell out and eat ass

Offline Belfong

« Reply #927 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:13:12 »
So we know his actual address then? There's at least two GH users here who had returned the goods back to him. Hmm....

Offline k3keycap4

« Reply #928 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:14:51 »
The user i referred to in the top post also claims to be from the same area where a k3 post was tracked from

hi,
thanks.

did he make a boo boo?

why do you want to find me, you can fly to with me?
Actually I come from Laos, now I'm doing "Khoan Cat Be Tong" in Hanoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgGzMN3XBc&index=1&list=UUtUxxIA_3lReiior0wMMpLw
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:39:31 by Moderation Team »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #929 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:28:32 »

hi,
thanks.

did he make a boo boo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgGzMN3XBc&index=1&list=UUtUxxIA_3lReiior0wMMpLw

Stop making new accounts. Just GO AWAY. You are not welcome here.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:39:43 by Moderation Team »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Belfong

« Reply #930 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:30:17 »
If all of us in GH do not buy from him, he will naturally go away and haunt Reddit instead!

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #931 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:38:09 »
He isn't advertising he's trolling, and he'll do that as long as he gets his attention here.

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #932 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:56:48 »
If all of us in GH do not buy from him, he will naturally go away and haunt Reddit instead!

He isn't advertising he's trolling, and he'll do that as long as he gets his attention here.
Ignore & forget him and his fake junk " Parasites need victims for Survival ".

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #933 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 10:25:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

fun fact

k3c is working alone, and the white skull with red eyes is legit.

You already have one guy from Vietnam who knows what's up. What do you need a second one for?

PMH didn't realize they were fake, and wasn't really sure until we told him. I'm giving him benefit of the doubt for now.

They're the real problem right now, because they're gonna be the ones buying these.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #934 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 10:34:20 »

PMH didn't realize they were fake, and wasn't really sure until we told him. I'm giving him benefit of the doubt for now.

Apparently you missed the several posts where he mentioned his friend made them for him, especially the one he deleted on OTD. So, that's some wrong info there, dude.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #935 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 10:35:59 »
It's a gift from one of my friend, i will hold it for my keyboard.

If he made more CC or BB, i will buy more color for my keyboard. I don't care official or not, i care only his quality of keycap and detail of logo.

So hard to get more CC a longtime so i need something for replace. But All CCs i was sell or traded on GH is OFFICIAL, Naasfu and T2russo was receivered, you can request us to verify.

pmh1410

I'm not sure about that, not sure if you read his post above but PMH pretty much said that he doesn't care if they're fake or not, he's still going to buy them.

*edit sniped by bro! =)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #936 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 10:45:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

fun fact

They're the real problem right now, because they're gonna be the ones buying these.

The white skull with red eyes linked in that image is NOT the real one. He has said before he painted it. Real one was last seen w/ Kisa.

Plus, what digi and bro said, pmh is ALL about getting cheap knock-offs.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #937 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 10:58:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

fun fact

Here you go

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #938 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:24:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

1. same cherry numpad
2. altered CC's
3. Vietnam

fun fact

The white skull with red eyes linked in that image is NOT the real one. He has said before he painted it. Real one was last seen w/ Kisa.

Plus, what digi and bro said, pmh is ALL about getting cheap knock-offs.

Goes to show supreme detective tacticalstache is full of ****
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #939 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:27:25 »
Why is pmh not banned?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #940 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:37:09 »
Why is pmh not banned?

Banned for what offense, exactly?

in memoriam

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #941 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:37:30 »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #942 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:40:01 »

Why is pmh not banned?

Let's not go down that road....,

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #943 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:41:14 »
Why is pmh not banned?

Maybe ban would be too much, but posting that he would happily buy fakes, trying to make out he has had no clacks... posts 'huge' (I guess it's all relative) collections most of us can only dream off... and then reiterates in the CC pic thread that he will buy fakes while trying to make out that the CC's he's posting pics off are 100% real.

I didn't bring it up in the pic thread becasue that's not what that thread is for, but it seems a little silly that MW gets bans for annoying threads, yet a guy who openly trolls with fake/real CC's.. especially when this is a real issue seems a little much lol..... idk maybe it's just me

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #944 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:44:55 »
I should preface; I've never won a CC sale (like many people) and have a limited budget for keyboards... when the Miami set was first put up for GB (before the r00tworm attack) the board I have now is my dream board (with one small improvement) and that dream board inc CC's which I couldn't win and had to pay for much more than the original sale cost, becasue of this it took A SUPER long time in order to get the board and CC's I was after and cost alot of money... and then to have people like pmh **** all over it like lolfakes be cheap I can't win any CC auction but looool got all these sick CC's from 'friends' all are totally legit... but if you got some fakes I'll buy those bad boys up just holla at me

Offline k3keycap5

« Reply #945 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:11:29 »

hi,
thanks.

did he make a boo boo?

Stop making new accounts. Just GO AWAY. You are not welcome here.

why ban me while still talking about me, lol
Do you like talking behind my back?
sorry mod, do not try to ban me, or you close to the web

Thanks
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:42:27 by Moderation Team »

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #946 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:11:47 »
Why is pmh not banned?

Maybe ban would be too much, but posting that he would happily buy fakes, trying to make out he has had no clacks... posts 'huge' (I guess it's all relative) collections most of us can only dream off... and then reiterates in the CC pic thread that he will buy fakes while trying to make out that the CC's he's posting pics off are 100% real.

I didn't bring it up in the pic thread becasue that's not what that thread is for, but it seems a little silly that MW gets bans for annoying threads, yet a guy who openly trolls with fake/real CC's.. especially when this is a real issue seems a little much lol..... idk maybe it's just me

so you want him banned because you're salty about his collection?
or upset about his morality?  i mean seriously now.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #947 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:15:08 »
Why is pmh not banned?

I'm not salty about his collection (if anything I'm one of the guys who loves to see the huge crazy collections), but GH seems to put up with trolls as long as they are funny.. but trolling with fake CC's isn't funny and if anything works as promotion for said fakes?

idk maybe I'm alone on this one

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #948 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:18:50 »
Why is pmh not banned?

I'm not salty about his collection (if anything I'm one of the guys who loves to see the huge crazy collections), but GH seems to put up with trolls as long as they are funny.. but trolling with fake CC's isn't funny and if anything works as promotion for said fakes?

idk maybe I'm alone on this one

this whole thread is pretty much promoting fake clacks
honestly linking his pics, linking the FB account, the website.
Bringing attention to him and letting him trololo everyone.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #949 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:21:00 »
Yeah maybe your right.. idk I just thought it was a little much them being in the media section posted along side real CC's...