geekhack Marketplace > Hammer WS

Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4 info

<< < (22/23) > >>

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: sncbraxsc2 on Fri, 23 August 2019, 14:31:16 ---Super annoying/disappointing that DROP alerts you that the product has been shipped and a full work week later, the package hasn't moved at all. Does DROP do this with all their products?  :confused:

--- End quote ---

it's happened twice with me.  I'm guessing they make a shipping label at end of order fulfillment, but they only ship out on certain days.  So, "It's shipped" really just means, "we printed a shipping label for it"

TheEerieCold:

--- Quote from: sncbraxsc2 on Fri, 23 August 2019, 14:31:16 ---Super annoying/disappointing that DROP alerts you that the product has been shipped and a full work week later, the package hasn't moved at all. Does DROP do this with all their products?  :confused:

--- End quote ---

The issue is that they didn't disclose it shipped from China. I've never had them ship like this before but it makes me question their QC process. People who purchased from TB in the states have already started getting their sets FWIW.

sncbraxsc2:

--- Quote from: TheEerieCold on Mon, 26 August 2019, 19:35:20 ---

--- End quote ---

The issue is that they didn't disclose it shipped from China. I've never had them ship like this before but it makes me question their QC process. People who purchased from TB in the states have already started getting their sets FWIW.

--- End quote ---
What QC process?  :)) Did they complete a review by pictures? Send a delegate? Doubt it

Well, if it's coming straight from China/Hammer that would at least explain the tracking delay, my tracking was updated after a week  :rolleyes:

sncbraxsc2:
Gotta say, the APL set looks really nice  ;D and I don't see any crooked keys in this shipment. Still no word on replacements from the original though

fleeceman:
Are there any plans for a CRP set with ISO UK compatibility?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version