Author Topic: VE.A Discussion Thread  (Read 63329 times)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: VE.A Discussion Thread
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:52:52 »
hate to be that guy but...if there's no list how are people chosen? :-X

there is a list of options on how to choose people

How about the first people to have posted in this thread get a crack at it :p

Zefyr will decide on what he wants to do. Just because we were coincidentally on the same time the the thread was posted and commented first does not mean that the rest should get screwed.

Sadly no matter what Zefyr does there will be somebody to complain and whine how they didn't get a board.

I mean there's always disappointment when someone is left out and sees others enjoying something that they wished they could've got on in. That's very understandable.

To start drama over it is less understandable and to cause a commotion is no.

But I mean, I totally understand that feeling of having missed out.

I completely understand, nobody likes being left out. If it was possible then I'd love the board for everybody to have a board but it's unrealistic for most cases.

I'm not going to lie I get disappointed when I miss out on stuff too but I don't let it get myself down and put into a bad mood. There's no point dwelling over it, just move on and look for something new. :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:53:29 »
If I keep posting in these threads then I'm going to raise awareness for this keyboard.
I should stop posting so my chances are better.

Or maybe I can bribe Hoff with nudes and get him to hide this thread.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:53:33 »
I actually have an option to make it. I can hire people.
As I mentioned before, my factory's capacity is big enough everyone.
It's just my packaging, checking, shipping time that I'm short of.

But,
In that another way, It cannot be the same thing it used be.
a limited, somewhat rare, hard-to-get. Somebody (including me) want that as "Feature" of a board.
If many people thinks like that, I have to limit quantity.

I'm struggling with myself. Rarity? Practical? where I should go on this way?
As I talked with some friends, my little wish is "anyone who types" should uses split-style keyboard. not just VE series.
If that time comes, I can get good product in decent price. right? To be honest here, VE series? too expensive, even for me.

So, how do you think guys?
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Vergo type.T / alpetit / alpetit II / VE.A with Vergo type.T-II

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:54:30 »
Ya it's funny because I felt that way when I missed out on the Octagon GB, but now that 2 people dropped out I was able to get a chance to get in. Now this board may go to the GB phase, so I have some tough decisions to make. And I'm saving for a new car lol
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:03:29 by ccc24 »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:55:44 »

But,
a limited, somewhat rare, hard-to-get. Somebody (including me) want that as "Feature" of a board.

As I talked with some friends, my little wish is "anyone who types" should uses split-style keyboard. not just VE series.
If that time comes, I can get good product in decent price. right? To be honest here, VE series? too expensive, even for me.

If you want you can ship the keyboards in bulk to one person here in North America and they can handle shipping for you.
Most people here also don't like making a board limited in quantity because that's just bragging rights at the expense of those who are unlucky.

If you can hire people to accommodate more orders then you can do so.
I'm just worried that you misjudge your own capability to make every order possible.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:56:19 »
Ya it's funny because I felt that way when I missed out on the Octagon GB, but now that 2 people dropped out I was able to get a chance to get in. Now this board has been slated for a GB, so I have some tough decisions to make. And I'm saving for a new car lol

Who said anything about a GB?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:58:07 »

But,

I can understand the rarity factor but I personally don't care about it. I just want a good board to type on. :)

That being said it is your design and do with it however you please. If you want to limit the quantity then so be it. When there is less quantities that generally means a better quality control for each board and that they can get shipped out faster. Work and family always come first before this hobby so do whatever you are comfortable with. :thumb:

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 20:59:25 »

But,

Well rarity was never a decision I take into consideration when purchasing boards, but I can see how it is for some people. And I if we can get in as many people as we can to get in on a 1 off GB round that itself will make the board rare. Which can open a lot for you designing new boards and what not.

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:01:51 »
Ya it's funny because I felt that way when I missed out on the Octagon GB, but now that 2 people dropped out I was able to get a chance to get in. Now this board has been slated for a GB, so I have some tough decisions to make. And I'm saving for a new car lol

Who said anything about a GB?

Well it's not set in stone but if I remember correctly zefyr originally said he was limiting the amount of boards to what he was comfortable with, which is around 30, and that it may happen late Feb.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:02:53 »

But,

Honestly, I feel that everyone would prefer to have a more special product that you have put together for us.

With someone helping you pack, you will be able to sell more units and process them, but at the same time, VE.A will kind of lose its individuality/exclusiveness, BUT, it will still be a damn special keyboard, as long as the design and materials used are still of the best quality, I don't think people will be disappointed.

My recommendation? Perhaps it might be a good idea to do this in batches.
Another great member of the keyboard community on both kbdlab and GH, Leeku, ran Compact SQ by 50 units cutoff at a time.

Maybe you can consider making 30-50 QTY each GB, take your time to finish it, and once you are done and take your vacation/relaxation, you can run another GB. :thumb:

This way, each VE.A will still have 100% of its original uniqueness and rarity, and you will not be overworked. :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:07:08 »
The way I think about it, even if there are 200 of these keyboards out there, in a community of 100,000+ lurkers and active members (borrowing numbers from Reddit, so it's obviously much more than that worldwide), it would still be quite rare.  ;)  But that is not a deciding factor for me.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:08:58 »
If I can have a board and nobody else, that's fine with me. So long as I get one. There will be some people mad, but at least the exclusivity factor is still there.

;)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:09:33 »
Another benefit I might add is that if you do it in rounds, you can perhaps even update/revise the design, if there is anything you would like to change about it. :)

It's already an awesome design, and I completely love the combination of PC and Alu, it's just that personally I tend to tweak my designs and things... it never stops!

Yet another benefit for buyers is that, if we have a lower QTY each time, this just means Vermillion will be able to spend more time QC, because with a larger QTY, you always have to worry about more QC issues, and time is a finite resource.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:13:55 by Karura »

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:16:18 »
Another benefit I might add is that if you do it in rounds, you can perhaps even update/revise the design, if there is anything you would like to change about it. :)

It's already an awesome design, and I completely love the combination of PC and Alu, it's just that personally I tend to tweak my designs and things... it never stops!

Yet another benefit for buyers is that, if we have a lower QTY each time, this just means Vermillion will be able to spend more time QC, because with a larger QTY, you always have to worry about more QC issues, and time is a finite resource.

Well I think zefyr doesn't want a lot boards floating around and since he has little time to handle the logistics of shipping and what not, I doubt breaking into batches would help. I think if we can get someone to help him out with the shipping and logistics a 1 off GB what be nice.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:20:35 »

Well I think zefyr doesn't want a lot boards floating around and since he has little time to handle the logistics of shipping and what not, I doubt breaking into batches would help. I think if we can get someone to help him out with the shipping and logistics a 1 off GB what be nice.

How would it make it more boards floating around? He could run a GB with 200 boards or 4 smaller ones with 50 boards each(random numbers for example). It's better to run it in small batches to maintain quality and be able to ship it out in a reasonable time. Also running it in smaller batches, like Karura said, would help zefyr in making revisions to the board to make it even better.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:22:39 »

I'm not sure if I completely agree with you. If anything, breaking it down into batches really allows him more control over the amount of time he wants to spend.

Less QTY = less time required, spread over a few months (let's say 4-6 months).
More QTY = more time required, need to hire someone, etc.

There is no debate that it is a much larger commitment to have to make 100-200 keyboards over 6 months, with hired help, than 30-50 keyboards over 6 months. (Note, I am using arbitrary numbers for the time required to produce and put together VE.A kits just for comparison's sake).

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:25:41 »

But,

I think whatever number you had in mind even before you saw the interest here should be the number you stick with, since that's the number you're comfortable with for both making/sorting/shipping it and to keep some of the rarity that might make the keyboard more special :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:25:55 »

How would it make it more boards floating around? He could run a GB with 200 boards or 4 smaller ones with 50 boards each(random numbers for example). It's better to run it in small batches to maintain quality and be able to ship it out in a reasonable time. Also running it in smaller batches, like Karura said, would help zefyr in making revisions to the board to make it even better.

Well I guess it just depends. I mean look at the Duck's boards imagine if he only did 1 GB for each of his boards, now he has more orders than he can handle. Octagon v1 had around 30 ordered v2 almost has double that, and that's not including another 30 who didn't even get a chance to purchase 1.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:31:12 by ccc24 »

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:34:57 »

I'm not sure if I completely agree with you. If anything, breaking it down into batches really allows him more control over the amount of time he wants to spend.

There is no debate that it is a much larger commitment to have to make 100-200 keyboards over 6 months, with hired help, than 30-50 keyboards over 6 months. (Note, I am using arbitrary numbers for the time required to produce and put together VE.A kits just for comparison's sake).

It is a larger commitment but from the impression I got zefyr never really planned to make this a long term project. I think he only expected to have a handful of orders and just combine it with korean one he's running, but since this blew up it really changed things.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:36:26 »

It is a larger commitment but from the impression I got zefyr never really planned to make this a long term project. I think he only expected to have a handful of orders and just combine it with korean one he's running, but since this blew up it really changed things.

And I think that's how it should stay. I don't think that these extra orders here should really add a huge bulk of orders to the overall buy.

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:42:00 »
Let's all just make sure we give it the good ol' college try to not be salty when not everyone gets one.

Offline E3E

« Reply #171 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 21:46:01 »

But,

I think whatever number you had in mind even before you saw the interest here should be the number you stick with, since that's the number you're comfortable with for both making/sorting/shipping it and to keep some of the rarity that might make the keyboard more special :thumb:

Yes, I agree here. Go with the number you had planned before you even opened up the interest check, Zefyr. That would be most natural and go with what you initially had expected and planned for.

Perhaps if all goes well the first batch, you can make another round or maybe even work with winkeyless.kr to produce a less limited version with an all acrylic case! But then, you already have one like that, don't you?  The non-armor VE types!

Well, maybe you can collaborate with them (as I know you have with the PCB design), and have a board that is produced commonly on their website! The great thing about WKL.kr is that they really do make customs more accessible and affordable for those who really want a Korean keyboard.

I honestly think this would go perfectly with your wish for everyone to own a split keyboard. You can keep the VE.A as a special release and keep another version that is always available for purchase through winkeyless.kr.

Just a thought!

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:00:22 »
Yes, I agree here. Go with the number you had planned before you even opened up the interest check, Zefyr. That would be most natural and go with what you initially had expected and planned for.

Perhaps if all goes well the first batch, you can make another round or maybe even work with winkeyless.kr to produce a less limited version with an all acrylic case! But then, you already have one like that, don't you?  The non-armor VE types!

Well, maybe you can collaborate with them (as I know you have with the PCB design), and have a board that is produced commonly on their website! The great thing about WKL.kr is that they really do make customs more accessible and affordable for those who really want a Korean keyboard.

I honestly think this would go perfectly with your wish for everyone to own a split keyboard. You can keep the VE.A as a special release and keep another version that is always available for purchase through winkeyless.kr.

Just a thought!

Good point, good point, makes a lot sense.
And I don't draw non-armored version yet. I had a little argue with my old acrylic factory guy, well... he was so rude.
That's why I made armored version even I don't afford for sampling. funny isn't it? I'm that kind of dude.

I'm working with WKL.kr (not exactly 'with' but yeh... sort of... he is a "Star artisan") he made VE.A's firmware by himself and offered to me. amazing! isn't him?

Your idea seem to be a good solution for that. I'll think about it.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #173 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:02:33 »

Just a thought!

Good point, good point, makes a lot sense.
And I don't draw non-armored version yet. I had a little argue with my old acrylic factory guy, well... he was so rude.
That's why I made armored version even I don't afford for sampling. funny isn't it? I'm that kind of dude.

I'm working with WKL.kr (not exactly 'with' but yeh... sort of... he is a "Star artisan") he made VE.A's firmware by himself and offered to me. amazing! isn't him?

Your idea seem to be a good solution for that. I'll think about it.

I love the Wkl.kr dude. He responded to all my questions, and his firmware is amazing to work with. So much control and customization! He epitomizes dedication to the keyboard hobby.

Offline Vimto

« Reply #174 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:07:07 »
On a separate discussion, if people do get this, what switches are they planning to get,
I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to get ALPS because of what seems like a limited number of keysets.
It's hard enough finding keysets for my Topre's, just praying sliders become available soon at Ctrl Alt.

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:11:47 »

Damn, that's ruthless lol

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #176 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:26:25 »

Yeh... I was SO mad at him.
And then, I started watch 3D product modeling lectures from youtube.
After one week, I sent my first drawing to my new producer.
That's how much I was mad.

hmm... you know... anger may be one of my best nudge sometime. that I don't want though.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:29:35 »

hmm... you know... anger may be one of my best nudge sometime. that I don't want though.

Did you learn to draw on youtube? That is really impressive.

Do you use Solid Works or something else? Please teach, haha :)

Offline Vimto

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:30:25 »

One week, that's insanely quick. Had you done anything similar before?

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #179 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:33:51 »
One week, that's insanely quick. Had you done anything similar before?

Nope.
I think I was in some kind of "zone" than.
I used autocad360 only to draw Vergo type.T first version.
Man that's a easy, free one. love it. cannot draw 3D though.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline E3E

« Reply #180 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:42:15 »
On a separate discussion, if people do get this, what switches are they planning to get,
I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to get ALPS because of what seems like a limited number of keysets.
It's hard enough finding keysets for my Topre's, just praying sliders become available soon at Ctrl Alt.

I am definitely more inclined toward Alps these days, but I just scored 120 vintage MX whites (the sort with the translucent stems) and I really wanted to have that as my last foray into Cherry MX. So, if I keep the Octagon v2 order I have, then I'll put them in that.

I think I'd really like to use blue Alps for the VE.A.

Offline Vimto

« Reply #181 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:50:51 »

I am definitely more inclined toward Alps these days, but I just scored 120 vintage MX whites (the sort with the translucent stems) and I really wanted to have that as my last foray into Cherry MX. So, if I keep the Octagon v2 order I have, then I'll put them in that.

Where's the best place to get ALPS switches and keysets?

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #182 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:51:42 »

E3E's garage, apparently.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #183 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:54:30 »

^^^^

I like this guy.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #184 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:55:28 »

^^^^

I like this guy.

Definitely like this guy too  :p
The language barrier doesn't seem to stop his humor from getting across! (aside from the list)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #185 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 22:59:26 »

LOL made my day!  Hehe!!!! 

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #186 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:04:55 »
@zefyr Have you used tactile brown alps from the IBM 5140?  I seem to like them, but I've never typed on a functional keyboard with them.

Offline E3E

« Reply #187 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:09:48 »

LOL I think Zefyr might be right on this one. XD

:D
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:11:42 by E3E »

Offline ileben

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:12:51 »

That's how I feel as well - I think looking into the future, we should strive to improve text input from man to machine and it should be as natural as possible. Split keyboard is the first straightforward way to improve ergonomics of text input and I think the community is kind of backwards in how much more people care about specific key layouts even before looking at split designs.

Granted, when you're young you don't care about ergonomics, because the body is more flexible. It has only been in the last year that I started feeling pain in my right wrist from bending my hand (I do up to 10 hours of programming each day). But we should strive to redefine the keyboard standards to avoid the risk in advance.

I've been thinking a lot about natural text inputs, but anything other than reading our brain will still be slower than typing, so it will be a while before anything other than a keyboard becomes viable. In light of that, we should make keyboards as natural as possible. Ergo keyboards have always been a niche, and split designs even more so, but like you said, I truely believe anyone who types should start with a split from the get go.
RF 87 55g (silenced) | FC660C (silenced) | Unicomp Ultra Classic | Filco MJ2 Brown | Matias Mini Quiet Pro

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #189 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:13:58 »
@zefyr Have you used tactile brown alps from the IBM 5140?  I seem to like them, but I've never typed on a functional keyboard with them.

Yes I have. I have couple of them. (just board parts, I throw rest of them away since it's broken anyway.)
I felt incredible at first, it's like the keycap is attached with fingertips. And at tactile point, not my muscle is moving the switch - the switch is moving my finger. man I hate I cannot express more than this.
But I said "at first".
It's pressure was too high. So I swapped the spring with the one from AEK II, suddenly feeling was gone.
So, I just use it as typing joy thing. it's not assembled, I just type. and smile. that's all :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:18:46 by zefyr »
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:18:23 »
Granted, when you're young you don't care about ergonomics, because the body is more flexible. It has only been in the last year that I started feeling pain in my right wrist from bending my hand (I do up to 10 hours of programming each day). But we should strive to redefine the keyboard standards to avoid the risk in advance.

Hey, it's just sad. let's workout. shall we?  :D
I believe that "I'll start tomorrow damn it." thing is a kind of sickness. I guess. lol.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #191 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:27:38 »

Yes I have. I have couple of them. (just board parts, I throw rest of them away since it's broken anyway.)
I felt incredible at first, it's like the keycap is attached with fingertips. And at tactile point, not my muscle is moving the switch - the switch is moving my finger. man I hate I cannot express more than this.
But I said "at first".
It's pressure was too high. So I swapped the spring with the one from AEK II, suddenly feeling was gone.
So, I just use it as typing joy thing. it's not assembled, I just type. and smile. that's all :)

I know what you mean.  I type on mine for fun sometimes too :)

Offline E3E

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:31:36 »

But I said "at first".

I know what you mean.  I type on mine for fun sometimes too :)

The spring weight is not too high for me, but I just can't get into the feel of tactile browns, unfortunately. My favorite tactile switches are definitely orange Alps. ^-^

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #193 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:32:52 »

:-* you were hiding this beauty from us at GH

Offline E3E

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 23:54:40 »
Show Image

That thing reminds me of the golden bomber from Bomberman.

Lol, jeez. Even the key caps are beige yellow to match. That's an enthralling board! I bet it has unicorns inside of it.

Offline Vimto

« Reply #195 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 01:53:48 »
Black is still my favourite from the pics so far, but if you could do a keyboard in Red that would be incredible.

Offline deduction

• unix layout zealot
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:47:06 »
List just hit 15th

I know I expressed interest in another thread but... I'm pretty new here, but am a serious collector nonetheless.  I would love to buy one of these kits.  I will totally understand if you decide to be selective about community standing when considering round two buyers, but oh man oh man that keyboard is sexy and I want to build one so badly.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:55:40 »
Show Image

That thing reminds me of the golden bomber from Bomberman.

Lol, jeez. Even the key caps are beige yellow to match. That's an enthralling board! I bet it has unicorns inside of it.
And it must have some amber alps so it match the board  :p

Offline Bucky

« Reply #198 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:47:18 »
Show Image

I would personally never get a gold board, but that looks pretty sweet.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:47:13 »
Show Image

Added to the OP woooooow