Author Topic: [IC] Eclipse - 70% gasket mount keyboard (moved to GB)  (Read 235026 times)

Offline breckstar

Re: [IC] Eclipse - 70% gasket mount keyboard (GB will launch May 29th!)
« Reply #550 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 13:19:53 »
2 days to go and no price details?

Offline Havattack

« Reply #551 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 14:35:40 »
2 days to go and no price details?
There was an announcement earlier today on the discord that said: "Minor update: Quotation received :slight_smile: Crunching numbers up next!"

You probably all ready know, but the majority of IC's post updates 1st, and more frequently on their discord. (probably becasue GH has stupid, childish, rules, and just kind of sucks)

Offline snurrebassen

• mechanical keyboard designer and enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #552 on: Fri, 28 May 2021, 03:57:25 »
Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of updates here in the geekhack thread. I tend to update my discord channel more frequently :)

We have had a few delays regarding quotations from factories etc, but we have a final price now.

Prices for R1 raffle tomorrow are as follows:
Eclipse kit with WKL/Standard top, Solderable PCB, PC plate, Brass weight - €390 included VAT and shipping
Extra PCB: €45
Extra PC plate: €35
Extra brass plate: €41
Extra POM plate: €35
Optional SS Weight (Mirror polished): €65

Colors:
Dark grey
Green
Lilac
E-White

Raffle will be held through mykeyboard's new raffle system and I will post a link as soon as I have it.

Just to have it said as a disclaimer: There may be a delay for the raffle, just due to the fact that the raffle system is fresh and we gathered all the details a little bit late.

Post any additional questions here (I have most likely missed stuff) or in my discord server, and I will post an FAQ later today.

I am setting up a GB page today.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 May 2021, 04:53:19 by snurrebassen »

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
« Reply #553 on: Fri, 28 May 2021, 06:12:57 »
UPDATE:

Things got a little bit out of hand here and to give myself and you all a little bit more time, the raffle will be pushed to the 31st! A nice clean date.

New raffle date: 31.05.2021

So sorry about the confusion and let me know if you have any concerns/questions :)

Offline nicedream

How do we sign up for the raffle?
Will there be a link posted here on the 31st?

Offline ♾Ḋḯṩⱥṩẗḝṟ

How do we sign up for the raffle?
Will there be a link posted here on the 31st?

Yes link to mykeyboard.eu will be posted. Join Discord for more info...

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
While we wait for the raffle system to be set up, have a look at this assembly video I just put together  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrRSaDjCYc

Offline Havattack

While we wait for the raffle system to be set up, have a look at this assembly video I just put together  :)

Keyboards!  ASSEMBLE!!!

...Sorry.

Offline Slayer77

Looks good, hoping for more proxies next time!

Offline Kuki

Looking good!

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
Hi all!

Mykeyboard is still working on testing the raffle system we will be using, but I'm hoping to open the raffle at 18:00 CEST!

If not, I will post a new date and time here and in my discord channel. You will not miss the raffle if you are interested in this board and follow this thread and/or are in my discord channel.

It will be open for 24 hrs at least so there should be good enough time for everyone who are interested, to join it  :)

I will post the link and info about the raffle here as soon as I have it! It will also be posted in my discord channel, my instagram and on mykeyboard's instagram.

I've posted a proper GB thread but it's still on hold until a moderator approves it :rolleyes:

Again, 150 units will be raffled, worldwide :)

Offline ENG Studio

• Discord
Love FRL TKLs!

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
HI everybody!
I was a little late posting the GB thread, so it's yet to be approved by the mods. I'll link to it from here so we can continue the discussion and info over there, once it's up!

The raffle is LIVE!

The raffle is clcosed! Thank you all who entered!  ;)

Any questions, feel free to reach out to me here or in my discord :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 June 2021, 01:57:23 by snurrebassen »

Offline azzipa

really excited to see this go live! great work and keeping my fingers crossed  :thumb:

Offline tuxkey

just wanted to compliment you. finally a nice looking board in EU.. and someone like me that uses ANSI hahaha..
i like the layout it's something diff something i don't see everywhere.. i like that it's going to be happening on mykeyboard.eu

i think i'm a bit late to the party and i still need to read all the comments.. chocked me when i saw 12 pages hahaha..
i also think that more space between the arrow cluster .. i mean the sides are thicker. The design of the board is all about THICK nice sexy clean design.
At least that's what i see. i don't know if you made a render of how thick you can get that part .. need to read all the history.

Greetings from The Netherlands..

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
Hello again! The raffle has ended! We had in total almost 500 entries.  (I’m a bit late posting the update here) And we are now going over the entries and drawing randomly, we’ll come back tomorrow probably with the results and contact those who have been chosen to have the opportunity to buy their unit :)

Thank you all who participated!!

See you in the next update :)

Offline ponchofreedo

• it me
Re: [IC] Eclipse - 70% gasket mount keyboard (raffle has ended!)
« Reply #566 on: Tue, 01 June 2021, 16:49:35 »
that's a great turnout. cant wait to see the results.

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
just wanted to compliment you. finally a nice looking board in EU.. and someone like me that uses ANSI hahaha..
i like the layout it's something diff something i don't see everywhere.. i like that it's going to be happening on mykeyboard.eu

i think i'm a bit late to the party and i still need to read all the comments.. chocked me when i saw 12 pages hahaha..
i also think that more space between the arrow cluster .. i mean the sides are thicker. The design of the board is all about THICK nice sexy clean design.
At least that's what i see. i don't know if you made a render of how thick you can get that part .. need to read all the history.

Greetings from The Netherlands..

Thank you so much for your comment! It seems you got the right idea about this! I get some comments about the sides and the top, and understandably so. It's a board dedicated to thick sides and the classic look of the asymmetric thicker top. As well as splurging with the extra space to the side, for the nav cluster. It's not exactly a space saving design, despite it being limited by the missing function keys. It's not a board for everyone. So I'm hopefully left with the ones who this board is perfect for  :)

Thanks again!

Offline ninjapirate

• @ninjapirate9901
« Reply #568 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 09:41:36 »
Luckily thick bezels are right up my alley. 🍆

Offline Coreyrmsx

« Reply #569 on: Thu, 03 June 2021, 23:05:52 »
I was picked for the raffle and i didn't know the email i gave was suppose to be for paypal as well so who do i contact to give the proper paypal email? I don't want to miss the window after being picked

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
« Reply #570 on: Fri, 04 June 2021, 00:21:46 »
I was picked for the raffle and i didn't know the email i gave was suppose to be for paypal as well so who do i contact to give the proper paypal email? I don't want to miss the window after being picked
Hello! Don’t worry :) Email contact@mykeyboard.eu with your details and we will sort it out!

Offline snurrebassen

• Linktree
« Reply #571 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 11:56:14 »
Finally the GB thread was approved.  :)

Updates and discussion will be moved over here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=113079.msg3053818#msg3053818