Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

the "i need a ride!" thread

<< < (2/6) > >>

nuclearsandwich:
I live in the bay area but I do not drive. I was talking with jdcarpe about riding along with him. I'm not bringing a ton of keyboards but the ones I'm bringing are too heavy to bike with and too unwieldy to bring on the bus.

I may miss out on the East bay dinner tonight unless someone actually joins me at the Computer History Museum.

Smasher816:
I am leaving the midwest at about 6PM, which I believe puts me in oakland around 7:30. Then I have to go to the hotel and drop some stuff off and all that fun stuff. Doesn't look like I will make dinner tonight but I will be there tomorrow. I should have the times figured out but I will probably need a ride from the caltrain to the 724 venue.

nuclearsandwich:

--- Quote from: Smasher816 on Fri, 11 July 2014, 10:50:26 ---I am leaving the midwest at about 6PM, which I believe puts me in oakland around 7:30. Then I have to go to the hotel and drop some stuff off and all that fun stuff. Doesn't look like I will make dinner tonight but I will be there tomorrow. I should have the times figured out but I will probably need a ride from the caltrain to the 724 venue.

--- End quote ---

It's only a 25 - 35 minute walk from San Antonio Caltrain if you can't find a ride.

EvilHMB:

--- Quote from: nuclearsandwich on Fri, 11 July 2014, 10:44:16 ---I live in the bay area but I do not drive. I was talking with jdcarpe about riding along with him. I'm not bringing a ton of keyboards but the ones I'm bringing are too heavy to bike with and too unwieldy to bring on the bus.

I may miss out on the East bay dinner tonight unless someone actually joins me at the Computer History Museum.

--- End quote ---

I thought jd was going to the CHM wasnt he? I'm not going myself but i'll be at the dinner

nuclearsandwich:

--- Quote from: EvilHMB on Fri, 11 July 2014, 11:38:38 ---
--- Quote from: nuclearsandwich on Fri, 11 July 2014, 10:44:16 ---I live in the bay area but I do not drive. I was talking with jdcarpe about riding along with him. I'm not bringing a ton of keyboards but the ones I'm bringing are too heavy to bike with and too unwieldy to bring on the bus.

--- End quote ---

I thought jd was going to the CHM wasnt he? I'm not going myself but i'll be at the dinner

--- End quote ---

Me too but there was some shakeup of the plan and now I am not completely sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version