geekhack Marketplace > GMK/UNIQEY

Vintage Cherry Spherical Profile

(1/6) > >>

GMK_Andy:
Hey everyone - I just wanted to gauge interest in the vintage Cherry Spherical Profile (similar to DSA). I know part of our limitations at this time are that we don't have all of the molds necessary to cover many larger boards, so I'm specifically interested in 40's folks/smaller formats/splits/etc. I'll try to get a full list of the caps we do have available, but in the meantime if this is of interest to you please just let me know here so I can properly start to gauge interest and see if this is something we should start looking into.

Thanks  :thumb:

**Context**
After attending Keycon and the Columbus meetup I was asked at both about the vintage Cherry Spherical Profile - so I mentioned I would start a thread for folks to share their interest/feedback on it....and here it is!

**Edit**

If you have a set you are using already, feel free to post pics as well for others to see.

un_related:
Count me IN

Rob27shred:
I'd be interested in this, although with decent layout coverage. Regular ANSI WKL at the very least. What other old molds are you guys hiding BTW?
Oh here is a pic (not mine) of the caps in question for people to see!

Rhienfo:
if they are uniform like dsa then I probably wouldn't get them cause I really like a curve with keycaps and not having it is a big turn off for me, but if others like that then I'm fine with having a new profile type for those people, everyone should be catered to somewhat.

The Pig:
Love that profile but haven't been able to use them as the original sources didn't have standard modifiers. Would be interested in sets of classic colours.  :cool:
LED windows are a must  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version