Author Topic: MK.com -- is new "free shipping" (i.e. extra per-unit cost) permanent?  (Read 7908 times)

Offline raspiguy

EDIT: see rest of thread

@ShakeR -- Maybe this is old news, but I just noticed how the price of everything on MK.com just jumped somewhere between $5 (accessories) and $8 (keyboards) sometime in the past week in order to compensate for what's being passed off as "free shipping".  Wondering what the rationale is for this and if this is going to be permanent.  Are you all changing carriers or going flat-rate to something that only fits on-average one kb/product?  Because the box I got my kb delivered in had plenty of room to economize a multi-item order (like, at least 2 more full-sized keyboards). 

The combined shipping was a really nice incentive to pickup an extra kb or keycap set before - but now that seems to cost an extra $5-7 for no obvious reason.  I could understand trying to make hoarders pay up, but couldn't that be accomplished by a really simple "limit 1" rule?

« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 14:41:03 by raspiguy »

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
I noticed this too...I don't see how it's free if the shipping price was simply added onto the a product's price tag.

Offline raspiguy

I noticed this too...I don't see how it's free if the shipping price was simply added onto the a product's price tag.

EDIT: see rest of thread

They technically dodged this by raising the keyboard prices by $1 less ($8) than the previous shipping rate ($9). 

The odd thing is that this doesn't even make good business sense -- with the lingering stock they have of items that didn't sell well, and now the announcement / impending release of a slew of new models (with interchangeable parts, no less), you'd think they'd want to encourage people with a financial incentive to throw the one they've been eyeing but haven't yet pulled the trigger on into the cart and chalk it up to savings on shipping.

As an aside, I see that this thread somehow got posted twice -- didn't mean to do that at all, but don't see how to delete one of them.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 14:43:49 by raspiguy »

Offline Toad1677

I was excited for free shipping before I realized they raised all the prices. >:D
QFR MX Blue, Blackbird MX Blue, KBP V60 MX Green, KUL ES-87 MX Green, Pok3r Mx Clear

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Wow... Everyone breathe easy... It's a good thing.  Allow me to explain:

Yes, Free Shipping will be permanent (for the time being.  It's not a 'promotion').  Yes, the prices went up to compensate.

We are certainly not trying to 'trick' anyone. Anytime you see 'Free Shipping' on anything -- it's never actually free.  The merchant factors the cost of shipping into the price 100% of the time.  If they don't, they won't be in business for very long.  I actually wish Amazon charged for shipping on some items, because when I buy 4 of them, I know I'm paying 4 times more than I should be for shipping -- even though according to Amazon the shipping is 'Free' (it's not, it's factored into the price of each item).

Fun fact: our average cost to ship a keyboard is $10.20  Sound high?  I couldn't agree more, but believe it or not - that's a high volume shipper discounted average.  Feel free to test out a 4.6lb shipment (avg keyboard + packing) using any of these sites USPS.com, FedEx.com, UPS.com.

We originally setup $9 flat shipping to provide incentive to buy more than one item.  However, after over a year of the site being active, over 95% of orders are for 1 item.  If you're among the 5% buying two items, I tried my best!!! (also, see below)

Why did we do it?

#1) Manufacturer Dictated Pricing.  For example, if a vendor requires we retail a keyboard for $119, we have to list it on our site as such.  If Amazon is selling the same keyboard for $119 w/ free shipping, we lose sales to those not privy to Amazon's packing methods.  Some are willing to adjust for shipping, others aren't.
#2) Study after study after study shows that the vast majority of online shoppers prefer free shipping + slightly higher prices to lower prices + shipping at end of order.

The good news: For the vast majority of our customers who only buy one item at a time, they save $1 per order. 

More good news: If you have a multi-item order in the next 3 months, email us (support@mechanicalkeyboards.com) with your order number and tell them ShakeR told you to ask about a shipping credit ;)

Edit: We also enacted a $6 discount on several models (Shine II, etc) the same day, so for those who like math... $8 - $9 - $6 =  $7 total discount on those models compared to the day before (shipped). 

« Last Edit: Mon, 10 June 2013, 13:51:33 by ShakeR »
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Well said ShakeR and that makes perfect sense. Regardless of how it "comes out in the wash" the price is the same, or lower to the customer and it allows you to compete on equal footing with other vendors. Sounds like a win-win.

Having recently shipped a couple of keyboards to friends, I wondered how you were able to ship for $9. Now I know!  :))

Offline raspiguy

... and it allows you to compete on equal footing with other vendors. Sounds like a win-win.

Having recently shipped a couple of keyboards to friends, I wondered how you were able to ship for $9. Now I know!  :))
Fun fact: our average cost to ship a keyboard is $10.20  Sound high?  I couldn't agree more, but believe it or not - that's a high volume shipper discounted average.  Feel free to test out a 4.6lb shipment (avg keyboard + packing) using any of these sites USPS.com, FedEx.com, UPS.com.

We originally setup $9 flat shipping to provide incentive to buy more than one item.  However, after over a year of the site being active, over 95% of orders are for 1 item.  If you're among the 5% buying two items, I tried my best!!! (also, see below)
More good news: If you have a multi-item order in the next 3 months, email us (support@mechanicalkeyboards.com) with your order number and tell them ShakeR told you to ask about a shipping credit ;)

Edit: We also enacted a $6 discount on several models (Shine II, etc) the same day, so for those who like math... $8 - $9 - $6 =  $7 total discount on those models compared to the day before (shipped). 
First things first - I posted this thread last week when I was in a bad mood and would've easily deleted it (even before you all made additional downward adjustments) within a couple of days if, like I said before, there was a way to do so, but there isn't.  Griping about an extra $7 for a $250+ order is lame enough on its own, and especially so in light of the figures you posted.  I learned my lesson in the permanence of thread origination.

Secondly, I should clarify that this was all coming from the perspective of somebody that pretty much exclusively prefers/uses Ducky boards.  You seem to have deleted the portion of your post relating to price-competing with the likes of Amazon before I could log on and directly address that part, but the point was that ever since TankGuys dropped the business (for new products... I know they still have old stock), so far as I know, you all are the sole official, major Ducky distributor in the US -- so when somebody like me brings up your site one day, clicks the Ducky icon on your homepage to browse just your Ducky stock, and sees a uniform $8 jump across the board, it plainly looks like muscle-flexing monopoly / "because-we-say-so" pricing (enough to make any free-market-loving American speak up, no?).  Obviously, given your explanation and figures, that's simply not the case, so my apologies if that's how it came across.

As Ashby said, nobody wants to see a unique and much-appreciated small business taking losses, me included.  And I did realize that the prices on the old stock had been taken down a couple of notches soon after, which is more than fair, so thanks.

And FWIW, I actually do a fair amount of shipping PC components I stock up on and then end up not using / selling new, so I'm pretty well acquainted with the pain of shipping economically, particularly in the case of a full-sized keyboard.  You probably can get something better at business rates, but the little-known gems of the retail shipping world are USPS Priority (1) Regional Rate A & B, and (2) Padded Flat-Rate Envelope.  For the 2.5% of your orders that are multi-item w/out full-sized boards, your central location + Regional Rate A/B could save you a few bucks in some cases while earning you brownie points with customers for the speedy delivery.  Probably irrelevant for a business, but again, just saying.

And no, I won't be lame inconsistent and ask you to discount me on orders with multiple full-size boards -- sincerely appreciate the notice, though.

**Edited in agreement with Jabar on the poor word choice -- I didn't mean to imply that anybody requesting a quote mod was in the wrong, just acknowledging that me asking for it, for multiple full-size (108-key) boards, given my last paragraph, wouldn't make sense.  I'll stick with the options available, in that case.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 14:44:15 by raspiguy »

Offline jabar

And no, I won't be lame and ask you to discount me on orders with multiple full-size boards -- sincerely appreciate the notice, though.
I wouldn't call that lame. I would call that asking for a custom quote.

Although I doubt I will make a multi-board purchase anytime soon, I hope the shipping discount would be available upon request beyond the 3 month window you mentioned, Shaker.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Did you change the price for international shipping as well, aka to Canada to compensate for the price increase in boards? I apologize if this has already been addressed, I was skimming and did not notice it anywhere.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Thank you ShakeR, that definitely makes me feel more comfortable buying from MK. It makes sense and I appreciate the transparency.

Offline raspiguy

And no, I won't be lame and ask you to discount me on orders with multiple full-size boards -- sincerely appreciate the notice, though.
I wouldn't call that lame. I would call that asking for a custom quote.

Although I doubt I will make a multi-board purchase anytime soon, I hope the shipping discount would be available upon request beyond the 3 month window you mentioned, Shaker.
Fair point on the word choice - edited/clarified my post.

Offline ShakeR

@raspiguy

No worries! I actually intended to post about the free shipping change - at the very least on Facebook - to clarify in advance, but as usual got caught up with something else.  Making a large site-wide transition like that is very intense and in my haste to dot the i's, I forgot to utilize my Social Media tools ;)  I can certainly understand seeing pre-shipping prices and panicking.

Also, our sterling reputation aside ;), there are way too many competing brands for anyone to consider 'price hiking' in the mechanical keyboard industry so rest easy on that one :)

You're spot on about the Regional Boxes btw.  We are almost never able to use them for keyboards b/c they're too small, but the price savings on other items is insane.

Regarding the discount -- it was you guys (the hardcore enthusiasts) I had in mind when I used the flat rate shipping to begin with -- so please take me up on my offer for the shipping credit if you buy multiple items in one order.

Did you change the price for international shipping as well, aka to Canada to compensate for the price increase in boards?

Yep!  We sure did.  International Shipping is $8 cheaper across the board.  This is one of the i's I was dotting haha

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: MK.com -- is new "free shipping" (i.e. extra per-unit cost) permanent?
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 11:22:56 »
Didn't really want to start a new thread so I'll post in this one.

I think the page header saying 'your order will ship tomorrow' should be changed to say your order 'should ship out next business day'.

Perhaps there is a time cut off?

I ordered on Monday and haven't received any shipping info, perhaps this is a result of the 'free' shipping?

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 14:36:53 »
Raymond, as stated in our email, your order will be picked up today by USPS. We were short staffed yesterday and I was unable to break away to take the USPS packages down to our local post office.
The "your order will ship tomorrow" header was designed when we were solely shipping keyboards. Now that we're shipping accessories via USPS, the "your order will ship tomorrow" isn't true 100% of the time, but more like 99.8% of the time.
Accessories are still packaged up the next day, and typically shipped same day as packing, but there are a few instances where it ships out the day following it being packed.
However, when a customer chooses an expedited service, even for a 1oz switch, we will use FedEx. The standard shipping option for the same switch will go USPS due to the base cost of FedEx service.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but I can assure you that you'll still receive your switches within the 3-5 days shipping estimate.  ;D
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline jabar

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 20:30:43 »
These Guys Ain't Amazon.

And I'm glad they aren't because Amazon mistreats their fulfillment workers.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 09:53:33 »
Just wanted to say thanks for such a rapid shipping experience!  I ordered two keyboards on Monday, had them in my hands on Wednesday.  Josh even called me to confirm I had the correct ZIP code on my order, and corrected it in the system.

Muchas gracias, guys! 

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 10:04:01 »
Raymond, as stated in our email, your order will be picked up today by USPS. We were short staffed yesterday and I was unable to break away to take the USPS packages down to our local post office.
The "your order will ship tomorrow" header was designed when we were solely shipping keyboards. Now that we're shipping accessories via USPS, the "your order will ship tomorrow" isn't true 100% of the time, but more like 99.8% of the time.
Accessories are still packaged up the next day, and typically shipped same day as packing, but there are a few instances where it ships out the day following it being packed.
However, when a customer chooses an expedited service, even for a 1oz switch, we will use FedEx. The standard shipping option for the same switch will go USPS due to the base cost of FedEx service.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but I can assure you that you'll still receive your switches within the 3-5 days shipping estimate.  ;D

So what your saying is keyboards do ship the next day but not necessarily everything else.

All I'm saying is perhaps that should be clarified in your header so people know.

Yes I'm impatient sorry  :p
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 13:01:55 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ARod

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 12:56:47 »
My experience has been that orders placed before 12 do make it out same day every time.  But, after 12 is a toss up  and after 1 I haven't seen it ship until the following day.  Most of my orders have been placed on Tiger Imports but it's one and the same.

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 13:17:40 »

So what your saying is keyboards do ship the next day but not necessarily everything else.

All I'm saying is perhaps that should be clarified in your header so people know.

And I still got no shipping info on my order from Monday.  ::)

To clarify for everyone, the header on our Shopping Cart page states "Your order will ship out Tuesday" if it's a Monday, "... Thursday" if it's a Wednesday, "... Monday" if it's a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, etc.

So, it actually does adjust for business days (excluding FedEx holidays - as the footer states).

---

If we tell you it's shipping out Tuesday - it needs to ship out Tuesday.

We have 1 - 2 employees in charge of fulfillment every day, and typically 2 employees available to back them up if one is sick or otherwise unavailable.  We obviously have tasks outside of fulfillment that are important and have to be addressed. However, after reading this post, I have made it clear that ship dates / times trump almost everything else - even when short staffed (sorry if we miss your phone call - leave a message, we'll call back soon :)

As jabar stated above, we are not Amazon.  If Amazon has an order filler call in sick, they have 4,000+ others to back them up.  We have 2 - 3, so if 2 or more people are out at once, it does place a strain on this commitment.  However, our goal is to provide shipping speeds like Amazon and still provide the advantages of dealing with a small business - like better packing, knowledge of our products, and phone calls to Greystoke confirming the correct zip :)

Orders consisting of small items only will typically ship via USPS.  USPS usually picks up in the morning, so if you placed your small item order after close the day before, we won't usually have it packed until after the pick up; however, we will drive the order directly to the post office before end of business day.  There are very rare times when this drive will not be made when we are short staffed.  I have made it clear to our team that 'rare' needs to be changed to 'once every 5 years' in this regard, and we will do our absolute best to ensure this never happens again.

Thanks as always for everyone's feedback!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 13:32:53 »

And I still got no shipping info on my order from Monday.  ::)

To clarify for everyone, the header on our Shopping Cart page states "Your order will ship out Tuesday" if it's a Monday, "... Thursday" if it's a Wednesday, "... Monday" if it's a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, etc.

So, it actually does adjust for business days (excluding FedEx holidays - as the footer states).

---

If we tell you it's shipping out Tuesday - it needs to ship out Tuesday.

We have 1 - 2 employees in charge of fulfillment every day, and typically 2 employees available to back them up if one is sick or otherwise unavailable.  We obviously have tasks outside of fulfillment that are important and have to be addressed. However, after reading this post, I have made it clear that ship dates / times trump almost everything else - even when short staffed (sorry if we miss your phone call - leave a message, we'll call back soon :)

As jabar stated above, we are not Amazon.  If Amazon has an order filler call in sick, they have 4,000+ others to back them up.  We have 2 - 3, so if 2 or more people are out at once, it does place a strain on this commitment.  However, our goal is to provide shipping speeds like Amazon and still provide the advantages of dealing with a small business - like better packing, knowledge of our products, and phone calls to Greystoke confirming the correct zip :)

Orders consisting of small items only will typically ship via USPS.  USPS usually picks up in the morning, so if you placed your small item order after close the day before, we won't usually have it packed until after the pick up; however, we will drive the order directly to the post office before end of business day.  There are very rare times when this drive will not be made when we are short staffed.  I have made it clear to our team that 'rare' needs to be changed to 'once every 5 years' in this regard, and we will do our absolute best to ensure this never happens again.

Thanks as always for everyone's feedback!

Thanks for the response ShakeR it will likely keep me coming back for more, the other not so much.

And just for transparency I ordered some matias clicky switches late afternoon Monday and my order shipped late afternoon Wednesday should be here Saturday, given the usual methodology of my mail carrier means probably late afternoon.

What I'm wondering is would I have received any shipping information had I not contacted mk.com asking about my order, since my order was not a big ticket item like a keyboard?

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 13:40:21 »
Yes.  That's all automated.  Every label we print includes tracking info which should be automatically sent to you once the label is created / scanned.

1. Did you check your spam folder?
2. Are you sure you used the correct email address at checkout?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 13:45:51 »
Yes.  That's all automated.  Every label we print includes tracking info which should be automatically sent to you once the label is created / scanned.

1. Did you check your spam folder?
2. Are you sure you used the correct email address at checkout?

Yes I'm sure I got the order confirmation just fine but nothing else until I contacted support asking about the order and posting here.

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 09:55:17 »
Order confirmation comes from mechanicalkeyboards.com, shipping confirmation comes from stamps.com  Your spam may catch one and not the other.  Outside of this, we use Stamps for USPS labels and they will rarely have bugs in their system that fail to properly execute protocol.

Rest assured that your posting in this thread affected your service in no way shape or form. Since 99%+ of customers receive both emails without a problem, we have no way of knowing you did not receive your tracking email unless you contact us (strongly recommend support@mechanicalkeyboards.com over geekhack as one is checked 50 times more often than the other).

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 10:16:53 »
Order confirmation comes from mechanicalkeyboards.com, shipping confirmation comes from stamps.com  Your spam may catch one and not the other.  Outside of this, we use Stamps for USPS labels and they will rarely have bugs in their system that fail to properly execute protocol.

Rest assured that your posting in this thread affected your service in no way shape or form. Since 99%+ of customers receive both emails without a problem, we have no way of knowing you did not receive your tracking email unless you contact us (strongly recommend support@mechanicalkeyboards.com over geekhack as one is checked 50 times more often than the other).

I get stamps.com notifications all the time from both techkeys and originative among others so normally no problems there. I did not receive one for this particular order.

And I emailed support and I posted here, I only got the tracking number after posting here that I still had no update (after the first information exchange), I edited my post however once I received the tracking info from josh.

Looks like my order should arrive today so all is well.

But if there are bugs in the system we can root them out ;)

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:08:32 »

I get stamps.com notifications all the time from both techkeys and originative among others so normally no problems there. I did not receive one for this particular order.

And I emailed support and I posted here, I only got the tracking number after posting here that I still had no update (after the first information exchange), I edited my post however once I received the tracking info from josh.

In response to your Tuesday night email, the bottom half of Josh's email to you Wednesday morning at 11:10am CST (12 minutes before you posted in this thread) was a forward of the Stamps confirmation email which included tracking information.  I had him forward me the email to confirm this.  You may have missed it at the bottom of the email.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:20:48 »

In response to your Tuesday night email, the bottom half of Josh's email to you Wednesday morning at 11:10am CST (12 minutes before you posted in this thread) was a forward of the Stamps confirmation email which included tracking information.  I had him forward me the email to confirm this.  You may have missed it at the bottom of the email.

My first email was sent Wednesday morning and the email I received back was simply a reply to the forward of my original order confirmation email that I sent when I asked whether or not it was shipped out.

The only tracking information I received was Sent:   Thu 8/01/13 10:46 AM and it was simply an email with the tracking number and a personal message.

Nothing anywhere about stamps.com.

I will forward them both to you for confirmation.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:22:30 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:23:28 »
Please do.  Here's what Josh forwarded me:

30215-0

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:26:45 »
Please do.  Here's what Josh forwarded me:

(Attachment Link)

That is definitely not what I received :eek:

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:38:49 »
Josh, please follow up with SpamRay.  I'll let you two figure this out.

Regardless of how needlessly lengthy this discussion has been, I want to reemphasize to SpamRay and any one else reading this thread, that we DO NOT give 'special' treatment to customers complaining on Internet Forums.

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:47:40 »
Raymond, let me try to clear up any misunderstanding. Wednesday morning, when I read your first email, I went straight to Stamps to verify that their email was the same email you provided both on your order, and the email you sent your message from. Seeing that all 3 matched, I simply re-emailed the Stamps confirmation. Within a few minutes of that, I sent you the typed email "it was packed yesterday...". I had included that message in with the forwarded message to ShakeR, which is where I certainly should have explained that to him when it was sent. I am very sorry for any misunderstandings, miscommunications, and inconveniences. We treat all our customers the same, whether they're on GeekHack or someone who doesn't know a single thing about mech boards. My hope is that every customer of ours has a pleasant experience.
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:48:09 »
Josh, please follow up with SpamRay.  I'll let you two figure this out.

Regardless of how needlessly lengthy this discussion has been, I want to reemphasize to SpamRay and any one else reading this thread, that we DO NOT give 'special' treatment to customers complaining on Internet Forums.

HAHA that wasn't my intent whatsoever. :p

I just wanted clarification on the shipping policy and I think you gave that.

But do check the emails I forwarded you it does not match up with the image you posted.

Raymond, let me try to clear up any misunderstanding. Wednesday morning, when I read your first email, I went straight to Stamps to verify that their email was the same email you provided both on your order, and the email you sent your message from. Seeing that all 3 matched, I simply re-emailed the Stamps confirmation. Within a few minutes of that, I sent you the typed email "it was packed yesterday...". I had included that message in with the forwarded message to ShakeR, which is where I certainly should have explained that to him when it was sent. I am very sorry for any misunderstandings, miscommunications, and inconveniences. We treat all our customers the same, whether they're on GeekHack or someone who doesn't know a single thing about mech boards. My hope is that every customer of ours has a pleasant experience.

We're all good  :p

Just some weird reason I never got anything from stamps.com concerning this order  ???

But I hate stamps.com anyways has nothing to do with you guys  >:(
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 August 2013, 11:51:03 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ShakeR

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 16:19:42 »
I was hoping as much.

"Yes I'm sure I got the order confirmation just fine but nothing else until I contacted support asking about the order and posting here."

"And I emailed support and I posted here, I only got the tracking number after posting here"

I suppose I've dealt with a few too many customers in seven years who actually think this way, so I'm a little on guard.  My apologies.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 16:34:16 »
I was hoping as much.

"Yes I'm sure I got the order confirmation just fine but nothing else until I contacted support asking about the order and posting here."

"And I emailed support and I posted here, I only got the tracking number after posting here"

I suppose I've dealt with a few too many customers in seven years who actually think this way, so I'm a little on guard.  My apologies.

It was a timing coincidence I'm sure but I got the email with a tracking number saying it shipped like 45 minutes after I posted a post mentioning I still had no shipping info, what I meant was I thought maybe Josh saw my post and realized I still had no tracking number so he sent it to me, that was where that came from.

Your taking all this all the wrong way, I didn't come post here saying you guys suck or anything  :p

All I wanted to know was did the 'Free Shipping' change the fact that only some items ship out the next day.  :thumb:

Never intended to drag all this out next time I'll just spam your email  :o ;D