Author Topic: CMStorm GFR keycaps help!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline jawwwwsh

CMStorm GFR keycaps help!
« on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 16:34:43 »
Hey guys,

I'm still quite new to this and wasting money left right and centre trying to find a goddamn set of white keys for my UK ISO QFR. I just bought the "ISO conversion kit" from Signature Plastics to test if they would work, but they forgot about the £ sign on the 3 key when designing it, and the stabilisers are the cherry + shaped holes on the SP keys, whereas the QFR by default has a metal bar that slots into loops on the key. Does anyone have any advice for me to find a reasonably priced set of ISO keycaps in white for my QFR that have a reasonably normal profile? Down the line I want to look at maybe two-toning the keys :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 October 2013, 16:39:16 by jawwwwsh »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: CMStorm GFR keycaps help!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 19:06:57 »
Pretty sure Ducky has some White ISO GB layout sets out there, can't tell you where to find them though. All MX keycaps have the same mounting stems. The stab inserts are not part of the keycap.

Offline jawwwwsh

Re: CMStorm GFR keycaps help!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 15:37:04 »
Yeah Ducky has white ISO, but I cannot find them for sale ANYWHERE. The only other option seems to be WASDKeyboards sending around $60+shipping, might have to wait for a bonus :(