Author Topic: [IC] GMK Oblivion V2 - Launches June 4th 2019 on Drop.com  (Read 299767 times)

Offline ninjacore

Re: [IC] GMK Oblivion V2
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 11:06:27 »
Enjoy the fact that you only have to buy a base set and don't have to buy two other kits + because the git mods are completely useless to you.

Just throwing out that the git mods will be VERY sellable in the classies here or on mechmarket - likely for more than you'll pay for the regular mods kit.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 March 2019, 11:08:34 by ninjacore »

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #751 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 12:15:31 »
Enjoy the fact that you only have to buy a base set and don't have to buy two other kits + because the git mods are completely useless to you.

Just throwing out that the git mods will be VERY sellable in the classies here or on mechmarket - likely for more than you'll pay for the regular mods kit.

I'm aware, not going to even bother purchasing these because of entry price and it's unfortunately on Massdrop.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #752 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 12:23:26 »
Are the red modifies like the SA set a possibility on Monochrome? I like the blue, but not enough to buy the kit with just the blue. The red add-ons would make it so I'd have to get the monochrome kit, too.

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #753 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 16:57:26 »

I'm aware, not going to even bother purchasing these because of entry price and it's unfortunately on Massdrop.

Offline flying1911

• Mechlovin' Studio
« Reply #754 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 17:30:02 »
We need the salty kit  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jane V2 | Jane CE | Jane V2 CE | Police | Kaze | KMAC 2 | BRG Haus | Sessantacinque | Ori CLS-2 FE | Dalco 959 Mini | Mechlovin' Unikorn | G81-3100 SAV | Model M SSK

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #755 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 17:53:58 »
I would like a Git Gud kit.

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #756 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 18:14:59 »
Are the red modifies like the SA set a possibility on Monochrome? I like the blue, but not enough to buy the kit with just the blue. The red add-ons would make it so I'd have to get the monochrome kit, too.

Oblotzky had the red modifiers in the very first version of the monochrome kit but decided to remove them. From near the bottom of page 4:

Smol update. Mainly, I removed the red accents from Monochrome Base Kit. They were overlapping with GMK Honeywell too much.

Offline ExcessBread

« Reply #757 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 19:14:13 »
I Love this set, but I really want a 40s only kit.  All my boards are 40%, but I want to get the cadet alphas, so the assembly is a lot of extra money for keys I won’t use.  If there was 40% kit, I would be 100% buying this when it comes to GB.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #758 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 19:17:26 »
Stop taking everything so serious all the time, it's just plastic and aluminum. If you want the git mods, they obviously aren't going anywhere so getting your panties in a bunch every time a change is brought up or defending the OP's decision to keep them isn't needed. Enjoy the fact that you only have to buy a base set and don't have to buy two other kits + because the git mods are completely useless to you.

I especially love everybody white-knighting every time the git mods are mentioned or asking for something to be added or changed. This isn't an interest check at all, it's just "here's some keycaps guise, you'll buy them whatever b'cause Oblivion!"

"Donchoo touch mah git mods! Hurmph!"

If my panties are bunching then you must be wearing a really irritating g-string that is crammed wayyyy up.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #759 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 20:52:15 »
Stop taking everything so serious all the time, it's just plastic and aluminum. If you want the git mods, they obviously aren't going anywhere so getting your panties in a bunch every time a change is brought up or defending the OP's decision to keep them isn't needed. Enjoy the fact that you only have to buy a base set and don't have to buy two other kits + because the git mods are completely useless to you.

I especially love everybody white-knighting every time the git mods are mentioned or asking for something to be added or changed. This isn't an interest check at all, it's just "here's some keycaps guise, you'll buy them whatever b'cause Oblivion!"

"Donchoo touch mah git mods! Hurmph!"

If my panties are bunching then you must be wearing a really irritating g-string that is crammed wayyyy up.

Username checks out!  :))

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #760 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:17:57 »
Hey Oblotzky, just a thought that I haven't noticed anybody mentioning:

Would a separate add-on kit consisting of just arrows and TKL nav keys be fiscally viable?  You could even have fun playing around with colors and legends if that's something you wanted to do.

This is in response to the updated kit distribution.  Honestly it probably would struggle to meet MOQ, but depending on price could be an option for those who want to cover a second TKL with the add-on kits.

Seconding this. I'm thinking about getting base + monochrome modifiers + hagoromo alphas, so I can have a full monochrome set, and make use of the colored git mods by combining them with hagoromo alphas. But I would be missing arrow keys (either white or gray or dark gray arrows would be fine).

+1

If they wont be included in any of the already planned kits, at least give us a chance to fill several common layouts without having to buy an entire base kit just for arrows/nav keys.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:19:48 by Yeoh »

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #761 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:44:45 »
Hey Oblotzky, just a thought that I haven't noticed anybody mentioning:

Would a separate add-on kit consisting of just arrows and TKL nav keys be fiscally viable?  You could even have fun playing around with colors and legends if that's something you wanted to do.

This is in response to the updated kit distribution.  Honestly it probably would struggle to meet MOQ, but depending on price could be an option for those who want to cover a second TKL with the add-on kits.

Seconding this. I'm thinking about getting base + monochrome modifiers + hagoromo alphas, so I can have a full monochrome set, and make use of the colored git mods by combining them with hagoromo alphas. But I would be missing arrow keys (either white or gray or dark gray arrows would be fine).

+1

If they wont be included in any of the already planned kits, at least give us a chance to fill several common layouts without having to buy an entire base kit just for arrows/nav keys.

For many permutations mentioned, it's probably better $ wise to sell the unused portion of the base set which would be at high MoQ than buy newly spun kit that may not even meet MoQ.

For layout coverage, base + modifier + alphas is pretty generous already.  e.g. full size + 65% is possible.

Yes, some bending backwards required, but not too bad.

my 2 cents

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #762 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:47:43 »

For layout coverage, base + modifier + alphas is pretty generous already.  e.g. full size + 65% is possible.

Unfortunately not true.

Only 1 set of arrows/nav keys in all those kits.

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:51:54 by Yeoh »

Offline OracleKev

[IC] GMK Oblivion V2
« Reply #763 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:49:55 »

Unfortunately not true.

My bad meant to say 60%

ADD: idk if this helps. If alternate functions kit included text arrows I would buy it.
The base set includes extra 65% nav keys (not all of them).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 March 2019, 23:55:05 by OracleKev »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #764 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 00:18:28 »
imagine not complaining

in the year of our lord 2019
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Starius

« Reply #765 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 06:21:59 »

Unfortunately not true.

My bad meant to say 60%

ADD: idk if this helps. If alternate functions kit included text arrows I would buy it.

Forgive me, I must be missing something... how is a 65% not covered in the base kit? 

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #766 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 07:01:43 »

Unfortunately not true.

My bad meant to say 60%

Forgive me, I must be missing something... how is a 65% not covered in the base kit?

The use case at hand is attempting to cover both full size AND 65% with base + modifier + alpha kits.

The base set has no problem covering 65%.

Offline Parva Ovis

« Reply #767 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 07:54:08 »
I Love this set, but I really want a 40s only kit.  All my boards are 40%, but I want to get the cadet alphas, so the assembly is a lot of extra money for keys I won’t use.  If there was 40% kit, I would be 100% buying this when it comes to GB.
Splitting the assembly kit would mean deciding whether planck sticks with the ergo in the vein of various ergoplanck kits, or goes in the 40% kit. Also, when 40% kits are on their own, they pretty much never have alphas so you'd still have to buy the base kit or ergo kit, and at that point you aren't saving any money.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #768 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 08:12:44 »
Splitting the assembly kit would mean deciding whether planck sticks with the ergo in the vein of various ergoplanck kits, or goes in the 40% kit. Also, when 40% kits are on their own, they pretty much never have alphas so you'd still have to buy the base kit or ergo kit, and at that point you aren't saving any money.

Also 40s kits have been failing to hit MOQ in recent group buys, or just barely hitting it. You'll probably be able to sell the Ergodox keys to an Ergodox user too.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline Starius

« Reply #769 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 08:15:47 »

The use case at hand is attempting to cover both full size AND 65% with base + modifier + alpha kits.

The base set has no problem covering 65%.

Okay, thanks for the clarification there!  :thumb:

Offline AstroMan

« Reply #770 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 01:47:29 »
1. About the base kit, can we use normal legend ?
and Git legend is an optional kit ?

2. It’s appreciated to split separated kits,
Let buyers choose what they want for their keyboards
Like current XDA Canvas GB.
Thanks.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #771 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 02:15:07 »
June cannot come fast enough -- hoping for an early drop!

Offline BserLarry

« Reply #772 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 03:57:28 »
1. About the base kit, can we use normal legend ?
and Git legend is an optional kit ?

2. It’s appreciated to split separated kits,
Let buyers choose what they want for their keyboards
Like current XDA Canvas GB.
Thanks.

Hi there! It has been discussed to death in the 15 pages of conversations. Basically, the base kit would include git mods because
1. Oblotzky wants R2 to be distinct from R1. I personally support his vision; we got to try new stuffs in this hobby:-)
2. Significant people wants Git mods too. The Git mods of SA Oblivion shows that ~40% people chose Git over regular despite Git mods being considered “Novelties” as opposed to being “Base”. This is significant!
3. There cannot be oversplitting such that there are separate mod and alpha kits for there isn’t significant price reductions. And this would raise costs significantly for everyone since everyone would have to buy both a alpha and mod kit at least. GMK pricings works differently from XDA pricings.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 04:00:34 by BserLarry »

Offline Nebula97

« Reply #773 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 05:12:12 »
Absolutely hyped for this, been waiting to make a dark-themed keeb!

Would be looking at base kit + regular modifiers + NorDeUK (unless there's any chance of chucking R1 and ISO Enters into another set)

Smol update. Mainly, I removed the red accents from Monochrome Base Kit. They were overlapping with GMK Honeywell too much.

With that, I also felt comfortable merging the ISO parts of the Base Kit into the NorDeUK kit, as there's now just 3 ISO returns left instead of 4. This should also increase the likelihood of that kit happening, as people can't cheap out for physical ISO support via the Base Kits now. It's all or nothing now, with less burden on the ANSI folks.

I am now pondering how to solve the 'Monochrome Mods separate pls'-issue. If I counted correctly, that would be a 38 key kit, which is pretty good. More people being merged into the Git Base Kit could also lead to another price break of that, which could be 10-20$. So at higher MOQ's, I could see the Git Base being 119$ or even 109$, and with Monochrome Modifiers on their own for 60$ or so be a solid 180$ish price. My main beef with this however remains that you won't be able to buy just Monochrome Modifiers + Hagoromo Alphas, as you would have to buy the Git Base just for the TKL nav keys (arrows, del/insert/pgup/pgdn/function row etc).

I will continue keeping this updated and improved upon.

Very glad to read this!
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 05:18:48 by Nebula97 »

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #774 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 05:53:44 »
What kind of $$$ should I prepare for the Base Kit? Assumptions welcome.

Offline Starius

« Reply #775 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 07:39:14 »

I know that the upcoming GMK Metropolis base kit is going to be $135, but if my count is right - that kit has about 9 more keys in it than the GMK Oblivion R2 base kit. (As it looks right now.)  So I might expect it to be a little less than that.  Just my guess though! 
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 08:53:36 by Starius »

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #776 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 07:52:51 »
The days of waiting are so long.  :(

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #777 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 08:04:35 »

I don't think it will have a big price since there aren't many keys (event tho there are git modifiers and 1 novelty)
I think you should expect around $125-130 and with price drops for higher MOQs will be lower.

As someone else said, GMK Metropolis is $135 at 250MOQ but that set has more keys (also ISO) 
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 08:07:37 by KaosJ »

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #778 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 10:49:34 »
Kinda update:

- Expanded Hagoromo Cadet to be a full alphas kit.

I absolutely hate that there are two white alpha kits, this is a GMK buy and it should be kept condensed. However it makes even less sense to have a partial Cadet kit like it was before because 100% of its buyers would need to buy the Hagoromo Alphas kit and throw away all the latin keys. So I'm putting this update out here as a more "this is where I am currently at in my process of fine tuning the set" so that any future suggestions are based on the current state rather than an outdated one.

@Oblotzky Use Scroll instead of Lock pls?

Not really a fan, Lock is more versatile, can be used elsewhere if a R1 filler key is needed (e.g. TC-V3). A lot more programmable functions you could 'Lock' vs you could 'Scroll'.
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 11:11:10 by Oblotzky »

Offline neojonathan

« Reply #779 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 11:06:33 »
Ohhhh I think expanded hagoromo cadet is good ! I think this was mentioned in some of the comments, but are there plans to have maybe an extra arrow kit since there is only one set of arrow in the base kit?

Offline bengine

[IC] GMK Oblivion V2
« Reply #780 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 11:07:20 »
Kinda update:

Show Image

I absolutely hate that there are two white alpha kits, this is a GMK buy and it should be kept condensed. However it makes even less sense to have a partial Cadet kit like it was before because 100% of its buyers would need to buy the Hagoromo Alphas kit and throw away all the latin keys. So I'm putting this update out here as a more "this is where I am currently at in my process of fine tuning the set" so that any future suggestions are based on the current state rather than an outdated one.

Now you’re making me want to buy even more kits!

June can’t come soon enough...
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 March 2019, 11:11:27 by bengine »

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #781 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 11:11:52 »
Ohhhh I think expanded hagoromo cadet is good ! I think this was mentioned in some of the comments, but are there plans to have maybe an extra arrow kit since there is only one set of arrow in the base kit?

Currently debating on whether to add arrow keys to the mod kits or not. Being able to buy Base + Modifiers + Hagoromo Alphas to fill a 65% alongside a TKL would be nice. 60% and HHKB are already possible. However I don't want to add too much 'standalone' coverage to the Modifier kits as that would lead to competing with myself, and I need to avoid that, and also not bloat the Modifier kits with duplicate keys that people who are looking to fill just one board won't need.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #782 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 15:58:53 »
Would adding an extra kit with arrows + 65%/75% Nav keys be too cost prohibitive? 65% boards are so popular these days it would be nice to be able to fill a 65% with just mods/alphas, but if it wouldn't be too expensive adding an arrow/nav keys kit so you wouldn't have to buy a full base would be nice.

Will buy either way, just a thought.

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #783 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 16:01:02 »
Currently debating on whether to add arrow keys to the mod kits or not. Being able to buy Base + Modifiers + Hagoromo Alphas to fill a 65% alongside a TKL would be nice. 60% and HHKB are already possible. However I don't want to add too much 'standalone' coverage to the Modifier kits as that would lead to competing with myself, and I need to avoid that, and also not bloat the Modifier kits with duplicate keys that people who are looking to fill just one board won't need.

Thank you so much for even considering this.

If you do add this compat, I would have no choice but to increase my order of a Base kit to include both Mods and Hagoromo as well.

Also I have to add that however unlikely, if you do end up removing numpad from Base, I will buy 2 Base kits on principle. Not much of an incentive I realize, but it would be the least I can do to support such receptiveness to feedback, and forward thinking kit design.

Cheers!

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #784 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 16:11:11 »
Also I have to add that however unlikely, if you do end up removing numpad from Base, I will buy 2 Base kits on principle. Not much of an incentive I realize, but it would be the least I can do to support such receptiveness to feedback, and forward thinking kit design.

There's a problem: I don't believe that it is. At least not for the kit setup that I have. It makes more sense for Jamon since that set had a 40% kit that was dependent on a smaller core kit, but since 40% goes through the standalone Assembly kit in Oblivion, this is not a factor here.

Offline Olitender

« Reply #785 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 16:24:30 »
+1 for nav keys and arrow keys for the monochrome and reg mod kits.
I'm joining the gb regardless, but I'd really only consider the mod kits if it had more compatibility than just 60% layouts.
With how popular 65% is right now it would be crazy to not do it. Especially with how well the e6.5 sold.
Going into heat.

Offline sagadoi

« Reply #786 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 08:29:16 »
+1 for nav keys and arrow keys for the monochrome and reg mod kits.
I'm joining the gb regardless, but I'd really only consider the mod kits if it had more compatibility than just 60% layouts.
With how popular 65% is right now it would be crazy to not do it. Especially with how well the e6.5 sold.

I cannot agree with you any more.
Nav and arrow is so important for 65% and TKL, which is most popolar.
PS: I really like what Oblivion V1 is set.

Matrix: 1.0 x10 | 1.2 x8 | 2.0 x20 | 2.2 x3 | 2.0 Ver Xmas x2 | Abel x12 | Abel VD x5 | Abel VC | Cain x2 | Mona x5 | Matrix Ti | ProjectFF
Percent: Canoe x6 | Skog x4 | Canoe FE x4 | Skog Lite x2
EVE: Moon x5 | Mira | Mira SE | Meteor x2
Equalz: Zero x4 | Zero.9 EE x7 | Mountain x5 | One x4 | Zero.9 Ti
FOX: Leaf TKL x2 | Time x2 | Orange TKL x2    
TGR: Jane V2 | Jane V2 Ver CE    RAMA: U80A
FMJ TKL x4 | Jer80 x4 | Jermini | Camp C225 x7 | Evil80 x6 |  Evil82 x2 | Mech27 | DolchCR x2 | Triangle x2 | Square x2 | Mars TKL

Offline ian13

« Reply #787 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 10:54:26 »
Kinda update:

Show Image

@Oblotzky Use Scroll instead of Lock pls?

Not really a fan, Lock is more versatile, can be used elsewhere if a R1 filler key is needed (e.g. TC-V3). A lot more programmable functions you could 'Lock' vs you could 'Scroll'.

Oof! Thank you for doing this!
I will be opting for this instead of the normal hagoromo alphas!  :thumb:

Offline Traveler

« Reply #788 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 10:58:53 »
As someone who bought Hagoromo in round 1 of this set, I was really excited about the smaller Hagoromo Cadet set. Unless it's a good price I probably won't buy it now. But I admit that the complete alphas makes sense for all of the round 2 people.

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #789 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 11:13:47 »

I cannot agree with you any more.
Nav and arrow is so important for 65% and TKL, which is most popolar.
PS: I really like what Oblivion V1 is set.

Agree +1

I can't imagine that buying an extra modifier kit and an extra alpha or cadet kit together can't complete a TKL.
People who love this set should buy more than 1 base just to use the Nav and arrows to complete another color tones they like.

V1 is easier for us to buy.
V2 is really good also,but add the Nav and arrows to modifier kit will be more friendly for those who really love this set to complete another color combination that GMK Oblivion could be.

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #790 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 12:17:56 »

As some people seem to want arrows and nav for 65, and some for TKL, would a separate nav kit covering both be preferable to adding these keys to the mod kits?

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #791 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 12:35:04 »

Would be wonderful to have more 65% support. thank you very much.

Offline Starius

« Reply #792 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 13:15:46 »

Just thought I'd add that the whole reason why I'm going to pick this set up is for a 65% board.  (And not even for myself, it's for a gift! I'm sure I'll regret not getting one for myself when I see it in person.... )

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #793 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 13:28:41 »

Just thought I'd add that the whole reason why I'm going to pick this set up is for a 65% board.  (And not even for myself, it's for a gift! I'm sure I'll regret not getting one for myself when I see it in person.... )

Me too :) I almost exclusively use 65% haha.

Offline elguey

« Reply #794 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 13:40:08 »
The hagoromo cadet change is huge! Can't wait for the gb; in for Git base, assembly, and both cadet kits.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #795 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 13:43:10 »
The hagoromo cadet change is huge! Can't wait for the gb; in for Git base, assembly, and both cadet kits.

cadets are amazing!

Offline mimalik

« Reply #796 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 19:35:46 »

cadets are amazing!

Aint that right. I love em. Got both grey and blue alphas from SC, ordered Carbon Cadet and now Hagoromo. Oblotzky owe us Crimson Cadet  :p :p

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #797 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 20:02:50 »

cadets are amazing!

Aint that right. I love em. Got both grey and blue alphas from SC, ordered Carbon Cadet and now Hagoromo. Oblotzky owe us Crimson Cadet  :p :p

That’s a lot of cadets, bro!

Offline Keebmeupscotty

« Reply #798 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 21:16:58 »

+1 for arrows in mods or as a kit. For what it's worth, that would be the change that pretty much convinces me to buy extra alpha and mod (+arrows) kits

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #799 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 22:03:32 »

As some people seem to want arrows and nav for 65, and some for TKL, would a separate nav kit covering both be preferable to adding these keys to the mod kits?

I kind of like this idea. If you add arrows and just tkl nav to reg mods then 65% users get left out, and vice versa if you add just 65% nav to reg mods. Adding both to reg mods adds further cost to that kit for users that just want a base kit and regular mods. As a separate kit, you don't penalize users in that last group. Then again, throwing it all into a single mod kit benefits anyone that just wants, say, a cadet or hagoromo alphas kit and regular mods.

In all cases, the numbers from this group buy will provide data for sticking with a full GMK base kit and lower costs, or splitting it up several into several kits for higher cost but more choice.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)